All Will Serve

Death Knight
I wanted to talk about this talent as I very much enjoy the theme and idea of what it does.
Having a second undead just rain arrows on your target was fun, but sadly Mr Shakes damage just never scaled well (at least in pve, what I’m after)
Now the simple choice would be to scale him off mastery and be done with it, but I feel that would just make him to good and a must pick. I’d rather he scale with a small percent of our mastery just so he stays competitive with the other choices. My other thought would be why not give him an attack speed boost like we have with UHfreezy. Every wound burst he gets a small attack speed increase.
But what do you think? What would make our little bow friend more interesting and worth using?
The devs should make it so using Dark Transformation empowers the Skulker along with your Ghoul, and add Mastery scaling that way by making its attack deal Shadow damage when transformed.

It's an idea I and others have suggested, but I have a few reasons as to why I like this idea:

1) Obviously tries to make the talent worthwhile.

2) Adds interaction between you and the Skulker instead of just a summon and forget pet.

3) Reinforces the fantasy of Unholy.
been saying for a while Skulker should transform with Dark Transformation into a Vykrul Shadowcaster and scale with Mastery+Haste.

would technically make for a nice mid-level dmg cooldown as it would ignore armor as well while transformed.
Turn it into the artifact trait for the shamber
hopfully they will either revert it back to its old self before prepatch drops (unlikely) or they make good on their promise to revamp it in 8.1

its kinda retarded that they removed the only reason it was taken and kept the thing people always complained about. I feel like this must be another wod demo lock situation where they just gimp it to stop people from playing it.
i need a "Bone abomination/golen" when use skeleton glyph rsrs
about skulker, maybe plague archer, when dark transformation is actived.
07/08/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Veranolth
The devs should make it so using Dark Transformation empowers the Skulker along with your Ghoul, and add Mastery scaling that way by making its attack deal Shadow damage when transformed.

It's an idea I and others have suggested, but I have a few reasons as to why I like this idea:

1) Obviously tries to make the talent worthwhile.

2) Adds interaction between you and the Skulker instead of just a summon and forget pet.

3) Reinforces the fantasy of Unholy.

You should stop making devs look bad with your ideas. You and so many others especially those in the priest and shaman community have made our overlords feel inferior. BAD!!
Another potential option Id like to see would be to have it function like the 2-piece set bonus from the Battleplate of the All-Consuming Maw, a DK tier set from the the Throne of Thunder raid.

Your attacks have a chance to raise the spirit of a fallen Zandalari as your Death Knight minion for 15 sec. (Approximately 1.15 procs per minute)

The 2 piece set essentially had your death knight summon the occasional undead troll to fight for you. These procs would usually overlap and youd have 2-3 extra minions raised at a time. Basically I want the same functionality of this set bonus, but I want it to summon members of our army of the dead.

I wish I could record some footage to showcase set bonus, but all legacy tier sets are currently deactivated.
07/20/2018 12:13 AMPosted by Rulord
Another potential option Id like to see would be to have it function like the 2-piece set bonus from the Battleplate of the All-Consuming Maw, a DK tier set from the the Throne of Thunder raid.

Your attacks have a chance to raise the spirit of a fallen Zandalari as your Death Knight minion for 15 sec. (Approximately 1.15 procs per minute)

The 2 piece set essentially had your death knight summon the occasional undead troll to fight for you. These procs would usually overlap and youd have 2-3 extra minions raised at a time. Basically I want the same functionality of this set bonus, but I want it to summon members of our army of the dead.

I wish I could record some footage to showcase set bonus, but all legacy tier sets are currently deactivated.

This sounds really cool.
So many great ideas. Blizz please.