Holy Paladin lookin' for a chatty guild.

Guild Recruitment
The title basically says everything, but to get a little more specific, I've recently returned to the game after playing for 2 months or so after Legion launched. Been playing on and off since Vanilla (I missed MoP and WoD, though) and my old guild, predictably, has long since splintered and evaporated. I'm on Proudmoore if that matters? I'm not sure if guilds are cross-realm.

I do enjoy raiding, and I'm a pretty darn good healer if I do say so myself (well, I haven't really did it since the start of Legion...), but the main thing I'm looking for in a guild is people who actually chat and like to do things as a group from time to time and actually get to know each other! The reason I've been off and on is because once my original guild --which I'd been with from Vanilla into Cata-- broke up, it just felt like the soul of the game was ripped out for me.

I've tried out a few guilds here and there, but none of them really did it for me. It kind of felt like the people would just log in for the weekly raid, barely say anything to each other, and log out. This most recent one is nice enough, but a little too quiet for me.

I dunno, maybe I'm being too picky. But for me, raid progression is a fun carrot on a stick, but the guild is what makes logging in every day fun. And I miss that. The names and voices of my old guild members are burned into my head far more distinctly than any one moment in the game itself.
Good Evening Xbob,

I read your post and I think we would be a good candidate for you!

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised to see just how active and social we are! We are always looking for fun people to group with--whether it is casual or hardcore. We have several raid and rbg teams for you to choose from. We also have more casual weekly events, such as Normal ABT runs and random and rated yolo BGs. Members are constantly grouping for various Mythic+ keys as well.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game. If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Hey Bob,

We're definitely a chatty and talkative guild... :D

Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!
Guild website: https://divinecarnagezj.enjin.com/
Drop the GM a note in battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
We can chat and get you into our discord, kick your tires and check under the hood.
TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

Divine Carnage is recruiting for multiple BfA Raid teams (We will NOT be running Legion content for progression)

We are looking to form multiple raid teams to cater to players of all flavors.

Our priority is a mythic progression team Tues-Weds 9pm-12am EST with the option for a 3rd night based on availabilty. LF Ranged DPS
Heroic progression team (times to be determined based on team availibility) we need a tank, 2 healers, a handfull of melee dps and an array of ranged dps.
We'll also be doing alt runs, M+ runs for gear and levelling in guild groups so bring your alts!

Additional raid teams recruiting for all roles, your skill, availibility and personality will get you slotted accordingly. We're an active guild, very social and don't tolerate rage queens, egotists looking for aggandising themselves or any other sort of drama causing nonsense, the atmosphere of the guild is our #1 priority, you can be the most skilled player we've ever seen, if you're also a horses !@#, you WILL get booted.

LOOT: We will be using personal loot until and unless we begin to have real ilvl discrepancy, if you're gearing well and an item drops that you already have, you will be expected to trade the loot to highest roll of a raider who can use the drop for main spec. Otherwise we pray RNJesus smile upon you.

I would ideally like to field a late night heroic raid team as well as a daytime heroic raid team. As well, I'd like to eventually slot in ALT/guildie gearing raids/

What we're about as a guild is building our teams based on interpersonal chemistry and having an overall atmosphere of skilled and knowledgeable players sharing their skill and experience to build potential raiders from within the guild. We have over 700 guild members, many are leveling, just returning from extended breaks or new to raiding and could truly shine with a little patience and assistance. If you have the skill, the patience and desire to be a part of a guild forged to last, we want you here.

Guild scope: We want to produce social media content by guildies for players of all experience and skills to make the game more accessible and enjoyable.
From raid strat videos for non top 50 progression teams to class spec videos, gold farming, M+ runs as well as streaming as we level together as guild groups getting to know fellow guildies and build solid relationships. If you're interested in having content to produce and use for your own exposure and streaming fun, drop me a note.

Divine Carnage is the answer to the decimation LFG brought to guild culture on WoW, we're not looking to recruit a bunch of top talent who can't stand each other, I'd sooner lose a little progression while gaining game enjoyment than be ranked top 50 but hate the people I raided with. There are a lot of toxic people and toxic guilds, cliques and exclusive clubs in this game it's time someone brought the game back to people who love the game, love playing the game with other people who can laugh and learn with them, that's what my guild is about and always will be about.

The guild will provide pots, flasks, food as well as gems and enchants for our raiders, all we ask is a donation of the mats to the guild bank.

GM's battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
Thanks for the responses, guys!

To be clear, though, I'm an Alliance player on Proudmoore. From what I can see, it doesn't look like cross-realm guilds are a thing unless you're on a linked realm? While I'm not terribly opposed to buying a server transfer, I'm definitely not interested in changing factions, and I'm looking for a main guild for my main character, not necessarily one for new characters or anything.

As an aside, holy crap Currently Online has a lot of people! That's like 10+ guilds all maxed at a thousand people. That might be a bit too busy even for me! I don't need a trillion people, just a few dozen-ish who are active and friendly.
Hey Xbob, I am not just gonna spam you with a copy/paste guild recruitment message. If you would like to view it I will simply leave the link below:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765806534

We hope to build a community of like minded adults who want have group of people to relax and game with at night, who will still push hard in raids. We are always around in discord hanging out while we are around.

Our core group are working adults with job, careers, and families. We look to raid heroic/mythic twice a week at 8pm CST and plan to be active in Mythic+. While we are going to keep our schedule a bit more "casual", we raid in a very analytical, "hardcore" fashion. We are former hardcore top raiders, who simply don't have the time to commit to the US and World first pushes anymore.

A good few of us took a pretty large hiatus from the raiding scene during Legion as there were things that just turned us off (artifact power). However, we are rebuilding for BFA and looking to jump back in.

As mentioned, we want to focus on building a community rather than just a bunch of "hired-guns" who only login to raid. We aren't teenagers anymore so we want to create a relaxing place to wind down after the day.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in and would like to discuss the prospect further, feel free to contact me back at:
Battletag: Knetik#1364
Discord: Knetik#3543

If we aren't exactly what you are looking for I wish you luck on your guild search!
Hey! We've formed <The Chronoguard>, an Alliance raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord. The guild has AOTC less than two weeks after its creation and successfully downed Mythic Gorathi last week. We hope to get a couple more mythic bosses down this weekend before pre patch hits.

We want to add people to our raid team that we get along with and who can perform. What we're looking for is our raiding soulmates; people who are a good fit with us in Discord, who enjoy our jokes and can have a good time with us, but can still be serious when it comes to raiding.

We are looking for people who are able to raid on Saturday/Sunday from 6pm to 9pm EST. We have an additional catch-up raid on Friday 8:30pm EST for gearing alts, learning mechanics and for people looking for a less serious raid. We also do mythic+, achievement runs and occasionally pvp throughout the week.

We encourage others to look at their logs and strive to be better each week. We have some amazing raiders who are more than willing to help people with mechanics or help them sim and get better results.

No need to worry if you’re on a different server and still want to join, if the officers decide you’re a good fit we’ll cover the cost of your main’s transfer.

This close to BfA, it's a good chance for us to play together and form a bond before raiding in the new expansion. If this sounds like a good fit for you, don't hesitate to contact the recruitment officer on discord.

Lunaery#9520
Is there a trick to making sure those that're inviting me are of the same server? I apologize, but I've never used the guild recruiting forums before and I feel like I'm missing a piece of the puzzle to help this work more smoothly.
the guild recruitment forum is very not server specific I would post on proudmore if you want to avoid that, since your not looking to come horde though I would just leave you that advice :) have a good day my dude
07/12/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Xbob
Is there a trick to making sure those that're inviting me are of the same server? I apologize, but I've never used the guild recruiting forums before and I feel like I'm missing a piece of the puzzle to help this work more smoothly.

I would put your server name in your title and make sure to clarify you aren't willing to transfer.
07/11/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Xbob
holy crap Currently Online has a lot of people!

Guild name checks out, right? Too many for me too, but I'll bet it's a lot of fun events!

I see you said you wouldn't be opposed to a server transfer, but then in a later comment you're trying to limit responses to Proudmore, so if you've decided to stay put, I totally understand, and you should disregard my post. If you ARE interested in a server move, I love my chatty guildmates on Galakrond and I'll bet you would too. Your statement about the soul of the game being ripped out really resonated with me, my guild is the heart of the game for me too. So here's the overview:

Aegis (aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com) is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, so our primary goal has always been to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders a while back and we had a bunch of guildies at our wedding.) Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009 but we also have and value many newer members, so it’s not just an insular group of old hats… We're on a central time server, but the guild has significant numbers of active players from Eastern to Pacific (with outliers further afield) so there’s usually folks on daytime and evenings tend to be active well into Pacific evening.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. Going into Battle for Azeroth, we have four, three heroic progression teams and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day raid that cleared AotC in all tiers in Legion, and has been raiding together for much longer, with a very conventional evening raid schedule. Our more niche raid teams are Morning Woodies and the Night’s Watch. Woodies is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server (central) on Sundays and are also looking to expand their roster in the run-up to BfA. The Night’s Watch is our newest team, lead by a very experienced player and targeted at the later night crowd, they will be raiding 11p-2a central, and are currently recruiting for all roles. For the more casual member, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server. All of our raids prefer to take the player, rather than the class, and encourage you to play what you enjoy, but specifics are up to each individual leader.

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat (and Slack/Discord) and will enthusiastically join you on a mythic key, old content farm, fishing party or whatever you dream up. It's a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can't stop drinking the altohol with a few achievement obsessives thrown in. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling...) and we all have real lives and other interests, and we like sharing those with our guild family as well.

If any of this sounds appealing, our website can give you an idea of our guild culture, or I am available at btag Simsarah#1655 or discord Simsarah#2087 to field questions, comments, or cutting remarks!
Heya, you might want to check us out, sounds like our semi-casual nature might be your interest, we've been a guild together for a decade or so, and we all started out not knowing each other but over the years attended each other's weddings, blizzcons etc.

It sounds like that's the sort of vibe you're looking for (friendly, chatty, inclusive)

if this peaks your interest check us out here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765906705
<Legacy> is an online community started by some friends in 2005 on the Malfurion server originally. We have played multiple games throughout the past few years and the founders all have experience in high-end World of Warcraft raiding and are active gamers in various genres. We are currently playing on the Tichondrius server for World of Warcraft and want to add a few new faces to our group as we level and gear up to raid in the new expansion, Battle For Azeroth.

Because of our long-standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play together as a well-oiled machine.

Most of the below points are harsh but we want to get players who are loyal and we enjoy playing the game with. This is also important because we raid for such few hours that we have to perform. We feel as if applications are an outdated form of recruitment so we perform interviews via Discord. If the interview goes well, we will perform a trial run.

We are offering paid transfers to exceptional players. We normally determine this from a trial run with you or if you have logs for us to look at .

We are the guild for you if:

You want to progress at a high level, with far fewer hours than most guilds.

You're looking for an active guild that solves problems proactively.

You want to enjoy the people you raid with.

You don't enjoy raging raid leaders and toxic environments.

You put in time outside of raid learning fights and watching videos.

You want to be surrounded by players who put in high effort.

You are internally motivated to actively improve your play.

You're tired of apathetic raiders.

You are fully present and focused when it comes raid time.

You're the kind of player that can pick up any class and play it at a high level.

These are things we value in a player:

A player looking for a place to raid long-term.

Ability to follow directions

Excellent execution such as good positioning, targeting, communication and understanding boss fights to reduce incoming damage taken.

Flexibility

World Transfers : We expect you to transfer as soon as we decide to recruit you especially if you intend on raiding at the Mythic difficulty.

Computer : Your computer must be able to handle the stress of the game. If you share a connection with nine other people or run a machine that locks up in major cities, please don't waste our time or your time. Discord will be required. This includes having a working microphone that doesn't sound like it's mounted somewhere in your nasal cavity or the middle of a hurricane.

Desired Classes : We are accepting all classes as our roster is competitive and as we head into Battle for Azeroth.

Schedule : We are looking for people who can commit to near 100% attendance. If you can't realistically commit to all of our typical raid times, then we can't realistically consider your interest in our guild. 
We will be raiding Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday during Mythic progression, and scale it back to a Tuesday/Thursday schedule once progression is over. :
8PM - 11PM Central Time Zone
9PM - 12AM Eastern Time Zone
6PM - 9PM Pacific Time Zone

If you are interested contact Caboose via Battlenet at Caboose#12339 if you have any questions. Thank you.
Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently recruiting to return our roster to a capacity appropriate for Mythic raiding.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
About Us
<Dishonored> 11/11M is a Horde semi-hardcore Cutting Edge raiding guild on the Winterhoof/Kilrogg connected server (PST). We are looking to add exceptional players to our family with the goal of more Cutting Edge Achievements in Battle for Azeroth. We have been around since Mists of Pandaria and have pushed to become a competitive mythic guild with our final progression in Antorus being11/11M.

We will be maintaining two raid groups which we look to continue into BFA with the potential of a 3rd if sufficient guild activity and player numbers are met.

The guild is made up of close, friendly players that look to push content and enjoy the game. We understand that this is a game and do our best to keep progression fun while staying focused. During off-nights, we strive to maintain a sense of community by including our members in activities both in and out of WoW. We play other games (such as Fortnite, League, Rocket League, etc.), have movie nights, do alt runs in Normal and Heroic content, run old content for achievements, and more.

Schedule
Team 1 (Semi-hardcore/Hardcore)
Raid Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 2 (Normal/Heroic)
Raid day is Sunday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 3
Raid day(s) and times TBD if possible

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting:

ALL PLAYERS AND ALL ROLES!

Our Expectations
- We expect our raiders to be on-time for raid. If unable to attend, a 24 hour notice is requested/preferred
- As raiders, it is mandatory to be fully gemmed and enchanted prior to raid.
-Raiders are expected to understand their class and main spec as well as a basic understanding of off-specs.
- We want members to ask if there are questions
- We ask that members to express any concerns to leadership.
- Toxic players are NOT welcome. We seek a positive, drama free environment and do not tolerate individuals that cause problems.
- Raiders are required to have the add-ons:
* Bigwigs or DBM
* RC Loot Council
* Weak Auras 2

What you can expect from Dishonored
- Food, flasks, pots, VRs and repairs for our raiders
- There will be guild activity on off-nights in game and in Discord
- We help with Mythic + runs for our members
- Alt raids for Normal and Heroic are organized for casual members and raider alts

Loot
We are using currently using RC Loot Council for all loot drops. Gear is distributed for the benefit of the not only the player, but for the raid team. The more information that is provided for a piece of gear a player wants the higher chance of receiving needed upgrades!

If interested please message:
Dishonored#11140 (GM)
Jeremiah#1459 (Recruitment)
Hey there!

I'm Oreiya! I am GM of Horde Against Humanity on Hyjal. Instead of making a giant post, I will link my guilds recruitment form!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765456862#post-1
If we sound like a good fit for you let me know! I will leave my contact info just in case!! If not, I hope you find a WoW family. (:

Earths Eternal Sexiness is in need of a Hpal!! (:

Disc: Oreiya#7838
Btag: Astirrays#1997
Here's some info about us:

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 4 years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression:
Tier 21: 11/11 Mythic Antorus
Tier 20 - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use Discord.
-Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).
-Drama free with mild NaCl allowed.

For any additional questions please contact:
Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781
Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com//

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious
Hey Xbob, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push progression throughout Battle for Azeroth. We ended Legion at 5/11 Mythic Antorus and bringing our core progression raid group into BfA looking to start off strong!

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead a former world first raider in WotLK. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like League, Overwatch, PUBG or Fortnite while hanging out in discord.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

We are currently open to any perspective raiders or members looking to join us as we move into Battle for Azeroth. In particular, we are looking to a mage, healers, as possible tank/off tank to join our progression team. Preferences will be given to any DPS who are able to flex into a healing role when required.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Muhlbs; bnet Fretz#1296, discord Muhlbs#8301