Golden bunny

Pet Battles
Hi blizz, just a suggestion here!

I am aware that the "Mountain Cottontail" (wild pet) comes in 3 or 4 obtainable skins, one being the "shiny silver" skin.

There were some issues, and since fixing those who had the old "shiny" cottontails now have golden shiny mountain cottontails.

These are absolutely adorable and no other rabbit/bunny/hare in game offers this skin.

Could you please release this skin as an option for capture on the wild mountain cottontails, i would love love love to have one <3

Thank you! :)
Why stop there?

Make a couple dozen or so rare variants for us to hunt down.
Being wild pets, it’s not like you can try to camp steal them for a profit.
07/13/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Brawler
Why stop there?

Make a couple dozen or so rare variants for us to hunt down.
Being wild pets, it’s not like you can try to camp steal them for a profit.

I would give up weeks of my life waiting for a blue mouse to spawn.

Please yes to random colour palettes as a tiny (.01%) chance, and random size modifiers (x1/3, x1/2. x2/3, x1.5, x2, x2.5) as an extremely rare chance as well.
I love these ideas! Especially for the golden bunny, if they gave him a rare chance to spawn he would be sooo worth the wait/camp xD

Golden Bunny being rare makes sense too, as it would be like the "golden egg" which is meant to be a rare thing haha xD
I'd love it if they added more unique skins for wild pets. In moderation, of course. Unless they plan on increasing the Pet Journal cap even more. That's the downside of being a collector - never enough space.
You people are filthy!! I only have so many characters that can camp for pets!

On a serious note, I would love it if you could get those critters that fight in Mulgore as pets. They are so cute with their little bone hats and weapons. I did make a trip up there to see if you could >.>
Looks like the golden bunny skin broke in Patch 8.0.

Those that still had the original "shiny" Mountain Cottontail will find that their pet is now a color-changer when summoned.

I've been cycling through the different skins and haven't seen it use the golden skin. It still shows up as golden in the Pet Journal though.

The new silver-shiny Mountaint Cottontail remains unchanged.
The original "shiny" Mountain Cottontail has returned to its awesome gold-self! (not a color-changer anymore)

*cheers*
Please blizzard make the golden rabbit obtainable, if you put the effort in to fix them to be summon-able again, why not allow them to be capturable as well?

Considering no one who actually got one did so by hard work or effort, it was a bug that ended in lucky chance...

Seems strange to limit it for others who may really want that skin.
I was scrolling through my pets today, trying to see which stones should be used on what. I clicked on a Mountain Cottontail, and lo and behold, it was golden. It's very cute, and should be a reskin, removed entirely, or made available to everyone.