❗(H)<Artificial>New guild recruiting for BFA❗

Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale
Afternoon folks, I will start with myself. I’m a full time student and I’ve been playing World of Warcraft since launch off and on. I’ve decided to return for good, at least fully for this entire expansion(BFA). Throughout my Warcraft career I’ve mostly PvP’ed and hardly touched the PvE aspect of the game. So, I’ve deciding to change things up. I’ve created a tank, made some friends and started to focus on the PvE aspect of the game. With that said, we are looking to be on the competitive side of raiding and hoping to reach top 100

We are looking to fill our core group. I understand that wipes will happen, but we can NOT get discouraged. Mythic Raiding is made to stress guilds, we just have to push through it together, cook another Feast/drink another Flask and keep pushing!

We are looking for 1 Healer and 7 DPS for our 20 man Roster. We are recruiting for the realms Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale

Raid Times Sun/Tues/Thurs 11:30pm EST

Type of players we are looking for.

* Like minded players who want to play and work towards server and perhaps world first achievements.

* Individuals that are mature enough to take constructive criticism and not get butthurt. As a guild we can only be as good as our weakest member.

* People who can take a joke and not be easily offended. If you’re old enough to be ashamed of your search history then you should not be getting mad over jokes or sarcasm XD

* Able to attend to 90% of the raids. I understand life happens but at least let us know in a timely manner if possible. You are a key member in the raid for a reason!

If the shoe fits then wear it, you can contact me through Discord/Battlenet with any questions if you have any or if you’re interested in joining.

Discord handle- OMGitzagirl#6171 / Battlenet ID OMGitsa#1823
Along with the add if you could have these questions answered it would be wonderful
•Have long have you been playing WoW?
•Do you have any experience in PvE if any? If not that’s totally fine I assure you
•What class do you play and would you be DPS/Heals?
• Your progression and ilvl?(We do not mind gearing you if you need help)
•And finally, what type of player would you consider yourself? (Optional)
So what new bugs has everyone found since the patch XD, I’ve been flying to B.B. through mountains and every instance you could think of.
https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=8GFcK0BKur4&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DpIgZ7gMze7A%26feature%3Dshare
07/23/2018 03:32 AMPosted by Shredd
https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=8GFcK0BKur4&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DpIgZ7gMze7A%26feature%3Dshare

Am I the only one who thinks of Ricky Bobby when I seen this?
Still getting members slowly but surely =D
What times do you raid? I'd be interested in joining on my rogue :)
08/05/2018 12:35 AMPosted by Kryptex
What times do you raid? I'd be interested in joining on my rogue :)

We are expecting to raid around 9 or later. I am still recruiting core members so I’m trying to figure out a time that works for us all. You’re more than welcome to add me on discord to discuss this further :)
Hey guys! We are still looking for a OT, and a Healer! We could use a few DPS as well. Add me on discord for inquiry's and questions =)
^Still
Have myself( 337 lock) and a friend (guardian druid 336) looking to jump into a raiding guild. we are on the west coast and prefer raiding around 730 or 8pm but are just looking for atleast something for now.
We are still looking for 1 healer and 2 dps!
I am interested in joining (349 rogue) + monk alt (just starting to level). What days are you planning to raid? I sent you an invite in discord as well so we can chat there!
Still looking and i added you i think
Hello I am interested (Healer). Can we talk in game? jophen#1343 or discord jophen#6250.
Probably get farther as a guild if you didn't treat pugs like !@#$.
May be interested depending on your raid times. 376 Aotc MW monk, alts at 120 currently include: mage, warrior, priest, druid, shaman, and hunter.

And your discord ID comes up as invalid (at least when i copy paste it did)
10/12/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Korkee
Probably get farther as a guild if you didn't treat pugs like !@#$.

I am not going to help a PUG (like you) with progression, get over it, you are not a guildie. You were removed for being bad. And just so you know we are "farther" than you. Sorry, not sorry
10/22/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Vudu
May be interested depending on your raid times. 376 Aotc MW monk, alts at 120 currently include: mage, warrior, priest, druid, shaman, and hunter.

And your discord ID comes up as invalid (at least when i copy paste it did)

I added my Blizzard ID there for you
Hey guys, we are still looking for members and our current progress is 8/8 H 1/8 M. We are looking for consistent members that are focused on progression.