[A] Boomkin on Thrall, LF casual home

Guild Recruitment
All my friends mainly play Horde nowadays, hence Thrall, but I'll be playing both factions this go around especially since this druid is my original toon and I've neglected playing him for too long.

Anyway, I intend to play more casually on the alliance side of things but certainly I want to raid at some point and even get back into pvp of some sort. Might even convince a few of my more open minded friends to make an alliance alt or two lol.

-Dimius
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Dimius,

<The Risen> is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders. We raid Tues, Weds, Thurs 9-12 EST.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keeps standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

Right now we have 18 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with Part Time and Trial Raiders. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team.

We are looking for the following to become an integral part of our current and future team:

One "career healer" to replace one of our current healers who is re-rolling for BFA. Our STRONG preference would be Resto Druid, but we do have flexibility.

2-3 DPS with preference for Mage, Warlock, Balance, SPriest, and EleSham.

Our current team is here ... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wlk7hbiCxsex5TYLi_X2m-mlKPGBYepzbxX2zITV0-w/edit#gid=0

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946