Faction changing to Horde. What race to pick?

Moon Guard
Hey Moon Guard! I've got a warrior all lined up to faction change and experience the revitalized Horde RP here, but I'm stuck on what race to make them. I've long been a huge Goblin fan, but at the same time I really like Nightborne a whole bunch! Orcs are also cool but so are Forsaken...What sort of gal should I make? Is there a severe lack of any race in particular? Also, what guilds are out there? I haven't been around for Horde RP since Cata!
What should you GO for? Don't be influenced by opinions or their trying to buy you with shiny BLING. You do you. Get On Board Like I Needed to at one point in my life. Pick a race that makes you feel as good as when you're at Pilgrim's Bounty, Gobblin' down a nice belly full of turkey!

You know what to do.
Goblin girls are, in fact, the best.
07/13/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Sternbridge
Goblin girls are, in fact, the best.

This guy gets it!
It's always a ton of fun to see a gaggle of Goblins. More Goblins please.
It's a great time to be a Goblin on MG.
I agree that Goblins are quite cool, especially their warriors.
Oh man, you guys are so rocking! YES! We need more goblins!!
Orc, Goblin, Blood Elf’s. Those are the three races you can get RP on.

Good luck getting RP as a Forsaken, Tauren, Troll. Hardly any left.
Troll RP is going to get an upturn come BfA and Zandalar, that much is almost certain.

Tauren are sparse, and quite honestly the server needs a few more.

There are currently two Forsaken focused guilds that I can name. Sibelius's Hand of Vengeance, and Banshih's Undercity Nexus.

Orcs you can get a wide picking, including Stormblade Clan, Kor'kron Legion (They're open to all Horde races. But Orcs gotta Lok'tar, y'know?), Thunderroar Warband with its Old Horde style, an others.

Gobbo's got three main choices nowadays. Bladebane, Flashbang, and Bold Enterprises. All three are run by great folks who coincidentally play female goblins. (Abaddon, don't yell at me. Gigi will always be the queen of Bladebane to me.)

Elves, well. They're easy pickings. Dominion of the Sun, Duskward, The Sunguard. They accept both Belves and Nightborne.
If you're looking for more friends or folks to talk to or bounce ideas off of, there's also the Unified Horde Discord!

Our thread is here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761666471#post-1

And our Discord: https://discord.gg/S3hPBXA
Mirchea confirmed best Horde PR agent.
07/13/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Disastrid
Hey Moon Guard! I've got a warrior all lined up to faction change and experience the revitalized Horde RP here, but I'm stuck on what race to make them. I've long been a huge Goblin fan, but at the same time I really like Nightborne a whole bunch! Orcs are also cool but so are Forsaken...What sort of gal should I make? Is there a severe lack of any race in particular? Also, what guilds are out there? I haven't been around for Horde RP since Cata!

T R A I T O R
R
A
I
T
O
R
Blood Elf or stay Alliance.
Rolling a Goblin is like coming home drunk with some random person.

Sure it's good at first and you may even enjoy it but eventually the reality sets in you made a horrible mistake and would rather naw your own arm off then wake up the person laying next to you...

"sobs in corner"
07/13/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Rekfar
Mirchea confirmed best Horde PR agent.

I try :P
We are the Blood Elves. We will add your biological distinctiveness to our own. Your Horde toon will adapt to service us.

Resistance is futile.
Someone say Tauren? I get plenty of RP, but none really specific to HM Tauren. Nightborne and Goblin are both good picks. If you're SUPER not sure, the class trials can help you get a feel for their animations.
07/13/2018 09:09 PMPosted by Drothelon
Rolling a Goblin is like coming home drunk with some random person.

Sure it's good at first and you may even enjoy it but eventually the reality sets in you made a horrible mistake and would rather naw your own arm off then wake up the person laying next to you...

"sobs in corner"

I both resent this and can also kinda confirm it. Such conflict.
But Asix, it was a nightborne that talked you into it! All ya need is a good bath :D