Error - WOW51900102

Technical Support
07/17/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Pabstguzzler
07/17/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Danerexles
Why cant you guys post updates on your own website??? I dont get it

Because nobody would be able to find it in this spew of morons crying about everything here. its a streamlined form of update information and its been this way for years. my question is: why do people not know this already? ignorance is bliss i guess.....

Really cause above all the morons they have blue post all by themselves. Ignorance is bliss I guess
the connection issue wont be able to be fixed that fast and alot of the idiots here think its a flip or the switch and its not lawl annd the keyboard warriors
07/17/2018 02:06 PMPosted by Andyhimself
It has nothing to do with updating drivers, or deleting ANY folder. It's not on our end. People will just have to (god forbid) ...WAIT

^
Having this issue aswell while trying to connect to Oceanic Servers.
I just got in on Wyrmrest Accord.
07/17/2018 02:06 PMPosted by Boonts
07/17/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Metikulous
They're posting it on twitter because it's easier to post there than to update a website. i agree they should do so and update on both and this server issue is ridiculous. i'm not saying things don't go wrong sometimes but after like 14 or 15 years of matinee and the WoD launch disaster you think they'ed have it figured out but maybe not.

theyre not pushing out the same wod content tho, its all new stuff cmon man

shoulda been there for BC, that was worse imo :)
07/17/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Depolarize
Getting the same error. Already restarted/deleted everything - pretty sure it's not coming from my end?

Ditto. I deleted everything and my computer and drive updated its self early this morning. To be certain, I ran the update program again 15 minutes ago and restarted my comp. Logged into game and still error WoW 51900102.
blizz is just practicing for the usual login issues on expansion launch. change my mind.
Got in on Shadowsong but none of my characters showed up lmao
I have done the following things:
1) Finished installing patch 8.0.1.
2) Deleted WTF Cache
3) Disabled all Addons
4) Rebooted PC
5) Attempted to Login

AND STILL:
I receive Blizzard error code WOW51900102

This process has been repeated steps 4&5 three times. Please provide a forum-accessible solution to this problem.
Since we are supposed to be 64 bit now, why are these 2 files showing in Task Manager?

Blizzard Battle.net App (32 bit)
Blizzard Update Agent (32 bit)
07/17/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Lolademon
I have done the following things:
1) Finished installing patch 8.0.1.
2) Deleted WTF Cache
3) Disabled all Addons
4) Rebooted PC
5) Attempted to Login

AND STILL:
I receive Blizzard error code WOW51900102

This process has been repeated steps 4&5 three times. Please provide a forum-accessible solution to this problem.

The solution is to wait for them to fix their login server.
There is nothing you can do to get this to work on your computer, if you go to the Blizzard store on their website and try to do any of the character services like race change it will give an error. This is an issue with Blizzard and not your client.
so I managed to get through, not sure if its fixed or if my trick worked but thought i would share just in case it's the latter.

last failed attempt after deleting WTF, interface, and cache folders and complete reboot. after it failed to login I left the game login screen open, it didn't have my account. when I tried again a few minutes later I entered my account and password info manually instead of closing and trying to login from the battle.net launcher. i got the option to select which account (i have multiple on my battle.net) then I was able to get the loading realm list and was able to select mine and get to character screen.

Good luck guys.
07/17/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Kawyn
so I managed to get through, not sure if its fixed or if my trick worked but thought i would share just in case it's the latter.

last failed attempt after deleting WTF, interface, and cache folders and complete reboot. after it failed to login I left the game login screen open, it didn't have my account. when I tried again a few minutes later I entered my account and password info manually instead of closing and trying to login from the battle.net launcher. i got the option to select which account (i have multiple on my battle.net) then I was able to get the loading realm list and was able to select mine and get to character screen.

Good luck guys.

I am in too, did not have to do any of that, unfortunately I can't seem to get past my character selection when entering the world.
07/17/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Antifaz

I am in too, did not have to do any of that, unfortunately I can't seem to get past my character selection when entering the world.

My husband hasn't had problems logging in but kept getting D/C'd now when he and I both try to load in with a character in it says character not found, on every character, on every server.
Managed to get to the character select screen, but it's black and the enter world key is grey/non working. So I guess Blizz is making progress?