Looking for a raiding guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Willing to serve swap. Flexible schedule.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Heya!
<SlowChildrenAtPlay> Is currently looking to fill our roster with returning and newer players! Our guild is a small tight knit group of individuals that are looking to increase our raid team/family. We raid on Tuesdays&Wednesdays from 10pm EST to 1am EST (11/11H) We also run mythic+ and occasionally run alt runs, along with most of us play other games with one another! We encourage alts and even those filthy casuals :3

Our goals for this next xpac is go hard, we want to be able to hopefully hit mythic for every raid tier, only thing we need is you to help us get there!

We're looking for all classes and specs currently <3

If our guild/raid team sounds like something you would like to be apart of or you have questions you can reach me: VoodooNMyPjs#1970
Good Evening Delan,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Hi Delan,

<The Risen> is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keeps standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

Right now we have 18 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with Part Time and Trial Raiders. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team.

We are looking for the following to become an integral part of our current and future team:

One "career healer" to replace one of our current healers who is re-rolling for BFA. Our STRONG preference would be Resto Druid, but we do have flexibility.

2-3 DPS with preference for Mage, Warlock, Balance, SPriest, and EleSham.

Our current team is here ... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wlk7hbiCxsex5TYLi_X2m-mlKPGBYepzbxX2zITV0-w/edit#gid=0

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
Who we are:

We are a recently reformed guild on Thrall with several members from old school wow (BC, Wrath) that are looking to get back into progression raiding in Battle for Azeroth. We are looking to fill out our roster with dedicated players that like to have fun, but also are interested in being a solid progression guild on the server.

We are currently seeking:

Heals:

Holy Pally -or- Mistweaver Monk

DPS:

Druid - Boomkin
DH - Havoc (High)
Mage (High)
Shadow Priest

While we are not currently in need of classes / specs not listed above, we would consider any exceptional player regardless.

If you are leveling a new character or transferring servers, we would be glad to have you. If you are just looking to be casual and not raid, thats fine to.

We DO want to be a solid progression guild that can tackle mythic raiding, but we have time and are willing to work with new and / or inexperienced players who want to learn and get better at the game. We are okay with teaching. We are not interested in trying to teach people who don't care to learn however. If we put in the time to help you, we expect you to put in the effort to learn and improve.

Guild Core Guidelines:

We are dedicated to progression as well as having a !@#$ ton of fun along the way, however, if you bring a bad attitude, drama, or complaining to the guild, you will be removed without hesitation. We have managed many iterations of players over several guilds across nearly a decade of WoW and are very good at identifying problem players quickly and dealing with them even faster.

Voice Chat:

Discord (listening is required, mic is not)

Raid Times:

Friday - 5:00 PM PST - 8:00 PM PST
Saturday - 5:00 PM PST - 8:00 PM PST
Sunday - 5:00 PM PST - 8:00 PM PST

If you are interested, reply to this thread or add me in game.

Battletag Stryphe#1200

Thanks for reading!
Delan,

You'd have to prove yourself, but that's what my guild is all about. Feel free to add me if you find yourself agreeing with what I am trying to put together.

<Alive> is a 2-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday (OPTIONAL): Heroic & Mythic re-clear 7-10 CST.
Weds & Thurs: 7-10:30 CST.

For those of you who want to raid 2 days, that option is available. Most people will want to raid 3. Because of the flexible nature of gearing, I am confident that this system will work even if you only want to raid 2 days.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. The 'trial' process is simple - you passed! Congratulations. It is a tiered system designed to help make you a better player. If you do well in Normal and Mythic+, you will be invited to Heroic. If you do well in Heroic, you'll be invited to Mythic. Wipe the raid 3 times on Mythic? No one is going to yell at you. We will swap you out with someone else and life will go on. After the raid we will do our best to work with you so that you master the mechanic and can get the kill next week.

A community-minded TEAM. For Mythic raids, we are going to bring the best 20 people for each encounter. There is no favoritism in this guild. We will look strategically at who we think is best for that fight, and invite accordingly. I am seeking to build a team that understands the faster we kill a boss, the better it is for the entire guild (even those that only raid Normal/Heroic).

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. Your raid and guild history, your logs, your item level, your class/spec/role - this stuff is definitely important. But these are not the things that are going to determine whether you're invited. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

An example: If I brought in a recruit that I invited that same day to Mythic raids (I would have played with them previously, of course, to come to that decision), and I asked you to sit out for progression, what would your reaction be? I am looking for people who understand that first and foremost we are a team. Every person is going to get their title, kills, gear, and plenty of gold, regardless of how we end up getting there.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content. There will also be a system in place so that you can purchase runs from the guild for alts that are not geared (or even your main) for a discounted rate. This helps the guild, and gives our raiders free gold for doing what they would do anyway.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
Blindside#6226 - Discord
About Us
<Dishonored> is a Horde semi-hardcore Cutting Edge raiding guild on the Winterhoof/Kilrogg connected server (PST). We are looking to add exceptional players to our family with the goal of more Cutting Edge Achievements in Battle for Azeroth. We have been around since Mists of Pandaria and have pushed to become a competitive mythic guild with our final progression in Antorus being11/11M.
We will be maintaining two raid groups which we look to continue into BFA with the potential of a 3rd if sufficient guild activity and player numbers are met.
The guild is made up of close, friendly players that look to push content and enjoy the game. We understand that this is a game and do our best to keep progression fun while staying focused. During off-nights, we strive to maintain a sense of community by including our members in activities both in and out of WoW. We play other games (such as Fortnite, League, Rocket League, etc.), have movie nights, do alt runs in Normal and Heroic content, run old content for achievements, and more.

Schedule
Team 1 (semi hardcore
Raid Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 2
Raid day is Sunday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 3
Raid day(s) and times TBD if possible

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting:

ALL PLAYERS AND ALL ROLES!

Our Expectations
- We expect our raiders to be on-time for raid. If unable to attend, a 24 hour notice is requested/preferred
- As raiders, it is mandatory to be fully gemmed and enchanted prior to raid.
-Raiders are expected to understand their class and main spec as well as a basic understanding of off-specs.
- We want members to ask if there are questions
- We ask that members to express any concerns to leadership.
- Toxic players are NOT welcome. We seek a positive, drama free environment and do not tolerate individuals that cause problems.
- Raiders are required to have the add-ons:
* Bigwigs or DBM
* RC Loot Council
* Weak Auras 2

What you can expect from Dishonored
- Food, flasks, pots, VRs and repairs for our raiders
- There will be guild activity on off-nights in game and in Discord
- We help with Mythic + runs for our members
- Alt raids for Normal and Heroic are organized for casual members and raider alts

Loot
We are using currently using RC Loot Council for this tier. Gear is distributed for the benefit of the not only the player, but for the raid team. The more information that is provided for a piece of gear a player wants the higher chance of receiving needed upgrades!

If interested please message:
Dishonored#11140 (GM)
Hiddentroll#12347(Raid leader)
Jeremiah#1459 (Recruitment/Myself)
Heya!

I'm Warlordqueek of <The Praxeum> We are an EST guild. Friendly, casual and relaxed. We know IRL comes first if things are to happen.

We do raid 2 nights a week. Wed/Thur 8pm-11:30pm EST and always aim for AoTC each raid tier. We don't progress into mythic. Though we are considering it for BFA.

Again casual. So lots of laid back people. Friendly/adult community. Achievement hunters, pet hunters, mount hunters, some pvpers, mythic + and etc...

We are on the server Earthen Ring which is an RP-PvE server and Horde Faction. Use discord for our chat.

If this sounds like it might be of interest or you have any questions let me know. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your time,

~Wärlordqueek

Btag = Warlordqueek#1907
Hi Delan,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

More details - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752347004

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586
<Legacy> is an online community started by some friends in 2005 on the Malfurion server originally. We have played multiple games throughout the past few years and the founders all have experience in high-end World of Warcraft raiding and are active gamers in various genres. We are currently playing on the Tichondrius server for World of Warcraft and want to add a few new faces to our group as we level and gear up to raid in the new expansion, Battle For Azeroth.

Because of our long-standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play together as a well-oiled machine.

Most of the below points are harsh but we want to get players who are loyal and we enjoy playing the game with. This is also important because we raid for such few hours that we have to perform. We feel as if applications are an outdated form of recruitment so we perform interviews via Discord. If the interview goes well, we will perform a trial run.

We are offering paid transfers to exception players. We normally determine this from a trial run with you or if you have logs for us to look at .

We are the guild for you if:
  • You want to progress at a high level, with far fewer hours than most guilds.
  • You're looking for an active guild that solves problems proactively.
  • You want to enjoy the people you raid with.
  • You don't enjoy raging raid leaders and toxic environments.
  • You put in time outside of raid learning fights and watching videos.
  • You want to be surrounded by players who put in high effort.
  • You are internally motivated to actively improve your play.
  • You're tired of apathetic raiders.
  • You are fully present and focused when it comes raid time.
  • You're the kind of player that can pick up any class and play it at a high level.
  • These are things we value in a player:
  • A player looking for a place to raid long-term.
  • Ability to follow directions
  • Excellent execution such as good positioning, targeting, communication and understanding boss fights to reduce incoming damage taken.
  • Flexibility
  • World Transfers : We expect you to transfer as soon as we decide to recruit you especially if you intend on raiding at the Mythic difficulty.

Computer : Your computer must be able to handle the stress of the game. If you share a connection with nine other people or run a machine that locks up in major cities, please don't waste our time or your time. Discord will be required. This includes having a working microphone that doesn't sound like it's mounted somewhere in your nasal cavity or the middle of a hurricane.
    Desired Classes : We are accepting all classes as our roster is competitive and as we head into Battle for Azeroth.

Schedule : We are looking for people who can commit to near 100% attendance. If you can't realistically commit to all of our typical raid times, then we can't realistically consider your interest in our guild.
    We will more than likely raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday during Mythic progression, and scale it back to a Tuesday/Thursday schedule once progression is over. :
    8PM - 11PM Central Time Zone
    9PM - 12AM Eastern Time Zone
    6PM - 9PM Pacific Time Zone

If you are interested contact Caboose via Battlenet at Caboose#12339 if you have any questions. Thank you.
    <Wax on Whacks Off> [A] on Kel'thuzad is recruiting we are a group of people who always goes for Ahead of the curve. We are looking for more people to fill out our roster. We are looking to start off with around 15 members to start in Heroic. Our players will also be running M+, PvP, and in general just playing the game.

With the communities Blizzard has added in, it is not required that you server transfer at the start. See if you like the group and then make your decision. The benefit to joining the guild and server transferring is that we will supply all of your raid mats. Flasks, Etc.

Who are we?
    Our group is comprised of close friends who have been playing games together since 2010. We have played multiple MMOs together and have each been in top raid groups. We are no longer able to dedicate the time to compete as a hardcore group, but still would like to see the new raids in Heroic and to play the game with including PvP and M+. If we fill our roster to 20+ people we will be making our way to Mythic.

Who are we looking for
    What we are looking for are either people who have raided before and want to progress at a good pace through the raid content or people who have experience with the game and are willing to take criticism and learn to raid. We also want someone who will fit in with our group. We are looking to build a roster to do any events that come in game and also can enjoy hanging out together in Discord if wanted. Mostly we want people who can play the game well, know their class and rotation, but most importantly who is fun to be around and also enjoys being around us.

What We Expect for Raid
      80% Attendance
      Know your rotation
      Have the correct consumables for raid
      Have your gear gemmed and enchanted

Our Group
    Raid Dates/Times
    Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST.

Recruiting:
    We will talk to anyone who applies and try to fit you in if possible. We are primarily looking for the following:

Tank
    Brewmaster Monk
    Prot Paladin
    Guardian Druid
    Vengeance Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS
    BM or MM Hunter
    Balance Druid (With Healer and/or Tank Offspec is preferable)
    Warlock (Any Spec)
    Mage (Any Spec)
    Shadow Priest

Melee DPS
    Demon Hunter (Tank Offspec would be preferable)

Healer
    Mistweaver Monk
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman

How to Contact
    Blizzard ID: Zinfu#11923
    Discord: Zinfu#6829
    <Vestige> [H] on Illidan is recruiting all players who are interested in joining. Whether it is for Heroic & Mythic Raiding, or for Mythic+. We are looking for more players to help fill our roster. We intend on raiding and progressing Heroic Uldir as soon as it is available.

We are seeking to provide a healthy and comfortable environment for players of all types. We believe that all players have the potential to become excellent raiders if given the proper encouragement and motivation.

We are currently recruiting all roles for our raiding team.

Raid Times
    Tuesday/Thursday
    6:00pm-9:00pm PST, 8:00pm-11:00pm CT, 9:00pm-12:00am EST.

The best way to reach me if you are interested in joining is on Discord @ Mith#8908
    <Solitude>
    US-Thrall: Horde
    Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
    Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
    We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
    We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
    To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
    11/11N, 11/11H , 9/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
    FULL

Healers:
    Open!

Melee DPS:
    HIGH! All melee classes will be considered.

Ranged DPS:
    HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application for a quick reply!
    https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
    kaerbaer#1475
    Petipas#1414
    ADW#1785
    <Rehab> Kael'thas/Ghostlands
    Horde Guild
    Sundays and Tuesdays
    Wednesday for Normal
    7 PM to 11PM CST (Server Time)
    Currently Recruiting for our Core Raiding Group for BfA!!:
    DPS
    Healer

We are a 2 night progression raiding guild. Many of us are adults with families and/or full time jobs.

We expect ALL Core Raiders to research encounters for raids before hand and to speak up when confused about boss/mob mechanics so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses.
    There are 8 raids in a month and we expect our Core Raiders to attend 80% of those raids. (6/8 a month) We start raid invites ~6:45-6:55 and expect raiders to have flasks/food ready for pulls @ 7:10 PM CST. We also expect our Core Raider's ilvl to be on par with the current content.

Raid spots are EARNED and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough damage/heals/threat, treat others with respect then you'll never be sat.

We also encourage non-raiders to apply and hang out as well!

We are a pretty easy going group who are looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment.

On our off nights we enjoy running Mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, recruiting, PvP, exploring other games and hanging out in Discord.

Our goal is to clear the most current heroic/mythic raid as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive bunch looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it's current. We want to progress on a limited schedule and have fun while doing it!

Legion Progression:

Throne
    11/11 N
    11/11 H
    2/11 M

Get off that high pop server, come be #1 here!

TO JOIN
    Aitris-Kael'thas OR Rhint-Kael'thas
    Mufasaa-Kael'thas OR Muhas-Kael'thas
    Bareassed-Kael'thas OR Drthrall-Kael'thas

APPLY HERE:
    https://goo.gl/forms/Ti7KbzpZZ1zvmWmz1
    OR
    Message any member in-game and they should be able to point you in the right direction!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

<Rehab> The first step is admitting you have a problem.
    Guild: <Elevate>
    Server Stormrage
    Faction: ALLIANCE
    Raid Days: Saturday & Sunday
    Raid Times: 12:00am - 3:00am EST
    Progression: 11/11H, 1/11M Antorus.

Need;
    Healers; Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk
    Ranged; Mage, Ele Shaman, Hunter, Boomkin, Shadow Priest

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Elevate
    Recruitment Contacts: GivensBros#1411 (GM), Envy#12462 (Officer), Vylas#1801 (Officer), Bloodymuppet#1118 (Officer)

About Us: We are a fairly new guild, having been created weeks before Antorus was dropped. We cleared heroic as a guild in 6 weeks, where we then moved on to mythic.

At this point, some of our guild members had real-life problems come up, and could no longer make the raid. This is where, as a guild, we decided to take a break considering it was the last raid tier.

We are now back and looking to fill our ranks, we still have most of our main raid team but need a few replacements.

Our goals as a guild are to get AotC with every raid tier with some Mythic progression but cutting edge not being our main goal.
    <Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 10/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
    Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus (on hiatus)
    Wubs & Friends - 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
    Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!