971 pally looking for a raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a new home for BFA to progress through heroic and into mythic. I have been playing since Cata and seriously raided during Mist, had to quit for awhile and came back as casual raiding, currently 1/11M but I am pretty quick to learn and won't keep making the same mistakes. I haven't been able to progress much this expansion due to school but now I'm done so I'm ready to push contents. I have MS hpal up to this expansion but I am currently rolling ret, but I play all specs as needed. I am looking for a guild that raid starts 9pm EST because of work. Willing to transfer if all circumstances are good.

If anyone wants to chat with me, my btag is Ayarawr#1841
Thank you for reading!
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
Hello Xailey Haunted By Murlocs is a mythic guild on area 52 that raids in the morning Wed-Fri 930am-1230pm Eastern time, and we are also putting together a pm team as well that raids 9:00pm-11:00pm Eastern Wed-Fri. We finished the Antorus raid 9/11m. If you would like more info add me Dashieb12#1376.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hello Xailey!
<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild; We are a veteran guild coming back strong for BFA. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty while also enjoying our time together as a team. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA and onward. I myself have cleared up to Argus, at 15%. The other officers have cleared mythic as well. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We are looking for all competent players to fill our roster. Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. Id be happy to answer them.
Forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765886579#1
Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918
< LökTar > (11/11H - 1/11M) Is in the process of rebuilding our core raid team for BFA. We're recruiting those that are interested in raiding, be it returning players; those that wanted to raid but never quite got to the point in legion, or anyone that's looking for a fresh start in a brand new expansion. We are by no means a hardcore guild; if anything we're pretty chilled and laid back, consisting out of a group of veteran (and new!) players who just want to down some bosses and get some fat l00ts in the process! However we do like to continue to push ourselves and always keep progressing if there is more content to progress in to- be it moving forward into mythic or bashing our heads against some high mythic+ keys; that being said, in raids we don't treat players like numbers on a meter or a class having to fill a specific role. Our top priority is to have fun while we move forward into the current content! We are also casual friendly!

Current Needs:
- Healer (Pally/MW/Druid - in that order)
- Warrior (Fury/Arms)
- DK (Unholy/Frost)
- Rogue (Sin/Outlaw/Subtlety)
- Druid (Feral)
- Shaman (Enhancement/Elemental)

Raid days:
Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00pm to 10:00pm server (Pacific Standard Time).
Optional Friday Nights at 7:00pm to 10:00pm or whenever we decide to end the night.

What we offer:
-A set raiding schedule of two nights a week (6 hours).
-A chilled, non-toxic raiding environment.
-Activities outside of raiding, such as but not limited to mythic +.
-Progression through current content with a set goal in mind, either AoTC achievement or moving into mythic.
-Understanding and reasonable patience with regards to attendance, we realize that everyone has a life outside the game.
-Gems/Enchants/Flasks and accesses to the guild bank/guild repairs.

What we are looking for:
With legion coming to an end and a new expansion on the horizon, we are putting in the effort to rebuild our raiding team and so we're opening our doors to anyone that is interested in raiding, old or new players alike. Until BFA is released we will be running normal/heroic Antorus for those that need the gear or are hoping to switch mains, and also to see how well everyone fits together. We do have a few expectations however;

-Discord, we use this during raids to communicate. You don't have to talk but you do need to listen.
-Attendance and the ability to show up on time, with exceptions to those that tell us ahead of time they won't be able to make it.
-Be prepared for what boss(es) we will be working on a given night by either watching videos or reading strat guides.
-Elitism/Racism/Sexism/Harassment will not be tolerated. Please be respectful to your fellow raiders!

If you want more information or if you have any questions feel free to contact me via battlenet: Dragonlilly#1245 or on discord: Hekari#2233

Thanks~

Other Contacts:
Rasi#1419 (GM)
Amuyaa#1723 (Co-GM)
Roman#12204 (Officer)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765626594#1
<Exist> Zul'jin

If you want to raid in BFA but don't have the time or patience to raid 12+ hours a week anymore then read on.

<Exist> was created with the sole purpose of bringing together competent players that want to raid mythic but because of changes in life can't allot the time to commit to a 12+ hour schedule with a high attendance requirement. If raiding in casual guilds with less than preferable players isn't your cup of tea either, then <Exist> may be a good home for you.

To be clear about our intentions. We are a Mythic focused guild. We expect all raiders to be able to make it to raid on time and be focused on the boss at hand. Our attendance policy is there to allow for life to take precedence over raid when it needs (Work, Family, Personal) without it affecting your spot within the raid. The players we're looking for have the understanding that this is a mythic raiding guild with the typical requirements, but also have busy lives that prevent them from investing into the hardcore scene.

Raid Times (PST)
Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm
Thursday 6:30-9:30pm

Attendance
Plan your raid around your life rather than your life around your raid.
Although i'd like to keep a relaxed attendance we're still looking for players that can usually make it to raid. That said, the above motto says it all.

Recruitment

HEALERS: High
RDPS: Medium
MDPS: Medium
TANKS: Medium

Must be 18+
Minimum experience progression raiding in the past 5 years.
Experience Raid Leading, Recruiting or Officering a plus.

TLDR
18+. LF Mythic Raiders without the time or patience for the hardcore scene. Raid Times (PST) 6:30-9:30 Wed. Thurs.. Plan your raid around your life rather than your life around your raid. Be able to make raid times on a usual basis but don't worry about having to miss it for work or personal events.
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M (we stopped at Aggramar)
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7-10:30 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: we're embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

In addition to main raid, we do Alt runs, sales runs where 90% of the gold goes to the carriers, M+ and other fun guild events. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
Hi There,
Please consider....

From the Ashes (Alliance guild on Malygos/Icecrown)

Core Raid Time: 8:00-10:00 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, (Central Time).

About Us: From the Ashes was formed by a group of friends who wanted to build a better gaming experience. We believe cooperation and communication are key components of a well functioning guild. We began our first foray into mythic raiding during Antorus and ended our season at 6/11. Guild matters are handled by a council rather than a GM and issues of interest are brought before the guild as a whole and voted upon. Our members are very helpful and have experience ranging from vanilla through current content. Raiding is fairly easy going and we know how to have fun and know when we need to be serious to progress. All requirements (food/flask/runes) are provided by the guild during raids and we always have guild repairs turned on. We are very proud of the foundation we have built and are looking forward to all that BFA has to offer.

Wishlist: Currently we are looking to round out our healing team and have a high priority for a Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, and Mistweaver Monk. Having said that, we are happy to accept other classes if you are looking for a home and are a good fit for the team. We work together to help each other gear for content. You will be invited as a trial to join us for groups which may include mythic plus dungeons and/or raids.

Contacts:
BATTLENET :
Hunterfury#1691
Good Morning Xailey,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Saph#7860, Bubba#6443
My guilds/teams. Join them and kill stuff!

Synthesis (Weekday): 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
  • Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST
  • - Considering all exceptional applications! <3

Synthesis (Weekend): 11/11M CE (WCL US153 by kill date/time)
  • Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST
  • - Considering all exceptional applications!

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473 (easiest way to contact)
    Btag: Sieara#1968 (usually full, sorry!)

Synthesize (Weekday): 10/11M (30% on M Argus)
  • Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST
  • - Considering all exceptional applications. New former US 10th raid leader going into BFA <3

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473 (easiest way to contact)
    Btag: Sieara#1968 (usually full, sorry!)

Discord: Fiolated#9828
    Btag: shinks50#1291

MUST BE WILLING TO TRANSFER. We don't do the whole cross realm thing.
    <Legacy> is an online community started by some friends in 2005 on the Malfurion server originally. We have played multiple games throughout the past few years and the founders all have experience in high-end World of Warcraft raiding and are active gamers in various genres. We are currently playing on the Tichondrius server for World of Warcraft and want to add a few new faces to our group as we level and gear up to raid in the new expansion, Battle For Azeroth.

Because of our long-standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play together as a well-oiled machine.

Most of the below points are harsh but we want to get players who are loyal and we enjoy playing the game with. This is also important because we raid for such few hours that we have to perform. We feel as if applications are an outdated form of recruitment so we perform interviews via Discord. If the interview goes well, we will perform a trial run.

We are offering paid transfers to exception players. We normally determine this from a trial run with you or if you have logs for us to look at.

We are the guild for you if:
    • You want to progress at a high level, with far fewer hours than most guilds.
    • You're looking for an active guild that solves problems proactively.
    • You want to enjoy the people you raid with.
    • You don't enjoy raging raid leaders and toxic environments.
    • You put in time outside of raid learning fights and watching videos.
    • You want to be surrounded by players who put in high effort.
    • You are internally motivated to actively improve your play.
    • You're tired of apathetic raiders.
    • You are fully present and focused when it comes raid time.
    • You're the kind of player that can pick up any class and play it at a high level.

These are things we value in a player:
    • A player looking for a place to raid long-term.
    • Ability to follow directions
    • Excellent execution such as good positioning, targeting, communication and understanding boss fights to reduce incoming damage taken.
    • Flexibility

World Transfers: We expect you to transfer as soon as we decide to recruit you especially if you intend on raiding at the Mythic difficulty.

Computer: Your computer must be able to handle the stress of the game. If you share a connection with nine other people or run a machine that locks up in major cities, please don't waste our time or your time. Discord will be required. This includes having a working microphone that doesn't sound like it's mounted somewhere in your nasal cavity or the middle of a hurricane.

Desired Classes: We are accepting all classes as our roster is competitive and as we head into Battle for Azeroth.

Schedule: We are looking for people who can commit to near 100% attendance. If you can't realistically commit to all of our typical raid times, then we can't realistically consider your interest in our guild.
    We will more than likely raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday during Mythic progression, and scale it back to a Tuesday/Thursday schedule once progression is over. :
    8PM - 11PM Central Time Zone
    9PM - 12AM Eastern Time Zone
    6PM - 9PM Pacific Time Zone

If you are interested contact one of our recruiters
    Caboose: Caboose#12339
    Katliana: Katliana#1664
    <TheHorsemen>
    Server: Illidan
    Time Zone: CST Realm time
    Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu - Tue: 7 PM / Wed: 8:15 PM for Heroic - Thu: 7 PM for Normal.
    Faction: Horde

We're currently looking to increase our ranks to become a Mythic guild. We are taking any classes right now and we're trying to build up for raiding in BFA, we also do PvP and M+ runs. Our community is very friendly and we are looking to keep it that way. We're looking to run N/H/M as a guild on a weekly basis. We expect that you come here to learn together as a guild and become better at it. We will run raids for all kinds of play styles and have fun doing it.

If you're looking to give us a try you can contact Kulixa-Illidan for more info!

We're also looking for a raid leader that is knowledgeable, chill, and mature.

(Schedule maybe subject to change as we do progression and increase our ranks)