Healer LF Heroic/Casual Mythic Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Dear Friends,

I am actively looking for a new home for my Resto Druid in time for BFA. Due to being busy with graduate school during the majority of Legion, I never really played my Druid much, up until a few months ago. I was basically just focusing on my MM Hunter and dabbled a bit with my Druid, but I’ve really enjoyed healing Heroic ABT the past few months and hope to become a part of a healing team come BFA. I never really worked on a secondary spec for my Druid in Legion, but that will be one of my priorities come BFA. Also, wherever my Druid goes, I’ll most likely be moving my Hunter with him. Hunter has been my main for as long as I can remember, and I feel equally as comfortable playing him as I do my Druid.

Since I’ll be teaching evening classes Tuesdays and Thursdays in the Fall Semester at a community college, those two days WILL NOT work for me, unfortunately. I realize those two days seem to be the most popular, in terms of progression raiding, but they will not work for me. Wednesdays and Saturdays/Sundays would probably be most suitable for me at this time. I’m also really looking to only take part in progression raiding twice a week. I’ve only done Heroic raiding and am looking for a guild that is able to get AOTC every single raid tier and have it on farm until the next raid releases. I’m definitely not opposed to tying out Mythic raiding, but I don’t want to make CE a priority. I’m honestly just happy having Heroic on farm and downing a few bosses on Mythic difficulty.

Guild environment/family is also really important to me. I really can’t stand derogatory/discriminatory comments, so I hope that the guild is a mature, stress-free environment. (Adult guild, preferably) Of course I like to crack a few jokes and have fun with guildies in Discord from time to time, but I really don’t want to deal with any extra drama or excessive vulgarity. Also, I don’t really like being part of a guild with hundreds and hundreds of members. I’d much prefer one with a couple hundred or less. No idea why, maybe it’s the introvert side of me coming out, but that’s just what I prefer, lol.

I’ve always tried my best to learn my classes as best I can and am hoping the other raiders have similar mindsets (knowledge of class, being punctual and on time, coming prepared with flasks/gems/potions) while still being able to have fun. Since I am hoping to make consistent progression on a weekly basis, I’m not really into joining a guild that allows carries or alts to come in on a progression week. Once we have it on farm, then bring all the alts/carries you want!

To conclude, I’m a very easy-going, friendly guy, and aside from raiding, I enjoy doing Mythic +, some PvP (maybe get into more for BFA), and helping out guildies any way I can! Sorry for rambling on, but my thesis is complete. If you’re interested and think my criteria fits description of your guild, please let me know. =)

Seongnam,

P.S. I’m Alliance at the moment but am willing to faction change, if the prospective guild is the right fit.
[H]<The Early Shift> [11/11M-ABT] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team <The Late Shift> [9/11M-ABT]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - 11/11m-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - 9/11M-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A:
- Solid Main Tank (Any Class)
- Balance/Feral Druid
- Shadow Priest
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Rogue (Any Spec)

Group B:
- Tank (Any Class)
- Solid Healer
- Exceptional DPS

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/kP6zhDY

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Your guild definitely sounds intriguing, but I can't really budge on the Tuesday/Thursday thing, even if I do teach in the evening. Best of luck, though. And thanks!
[A] <Appröach With Chloroform> - Proudmoore 1/11M

Looking to fill our growing raid team.

Our goal is to build a semi-hardcore raiding Guild that is fun and social.
Our plan is to continue farming through Heroic and get our roster built up for mythic progression, and to prepare for BfA raiding. We are socially active on Discord and always up for helping people do their keys, weekly quests, WQs, or PvP.

Current Progression:
1/11M
11/11H
11/11N

Raid times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am PST

Loot: Personal until further notice.

We also welcome any low level and those who prefer to remain casual.

If you think Approach with Chloroform is a good fit for you and are interested in joining please feel free to add Deadlykitten#133756
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hello, Murlocs! Y'all seem like a cool bunch, but unfortunately, the Tuesday wouldn't work for me. Best of luck.
You are welcome to join Awaken on Lothar. It's a brand new guild with the goal to provide a small, friendly community to play WoW. We currently have a 4 man core that we run Mythic Dungeons and Mythic Keystones with and the 5th is whoever in our guild is free at moment or a random player. We have been overall pretty successful. If you joined we'd have a pretty solid 5 man team with a few people in the guild who can sub in so we always can put a party together. Right now we are formed with a Rogue, Mage, Demon Hunter (Tank) and a Death Knight. The lowest I lvl belongs to the Rogue at 933 and the highest is my Death Knight at 951, but they are always going up a little.

We are also trying to start preparing guild raids, but as of yet we don't have enough 110s that have the necessary I lvl or combat experience to make it work. Myself and some of the other more developed characters have been leading (carrying) our lower level members through Heroic and Mythic Dungeons, occasionally even a low level Keystone run, in order to help them quickly increase their I lvl. In addition we do lots of Transmog runs and we try to foster a very cooperative atmosphere where we try to help each improve. Whether that is learning how to run dungeons and raids, gearing up, learning a new class or even learning how to play WoW we try to work together as a guild to improve everyones game.
Hey Seongnam,

Your post resonates with me a lot, as it's exactly the experience we want from the game these days as well. Our raid night is Monday, 9pm-12am Eastern, which seems like it could fit into your schedule? Here's some background on us:

We are a smaller, community focused guild that was founded back in TBC, that eventually grew into a serious raiding guild for many years. As we head into BfA we are aiming to be more casual again, as we're older and not interested in the logistics behind hardcore raiding anymore. We enjoy all variety of game activities together, including world pvp, BGs, mythic+, and just hanging out together in Discord.

Our main goal is to be a friendly community where mature, likeminded players can enjoy the game together in a relaxed environment, and avoid having to join PUGs to get things done.

I think the atmosphere will fit exactly what you're looking for as well, the only catch of course, is that we are Horde. I'd love to hear from you, so please message me on Bnet: Alveia#1839

Thanks!
Still mulling all my options. =)
Hi there!
If you are looking for a good Alliance raiding guild for heroic/mythic content and pvp then look no further! House Dragonmoon has been a guild for 13 years under the same GL.
Our raid times are 8-11 central time Tue, Wed, Thur on the Lightninghoof server. We have options if you can only join us certain days, but we are looking to establish our cohesive 20 man team before mythic difficulty is launched in BFA.
If you are interested and would like more info please add me on btag DEMDEEPS#1558 so I can set up a discord interview.
We are currently 6/11 mythic in Antorus if you would like to join us for current content as well. Currently in need of monk/pally/shammy healers and hunters/mages/ele sham/boomkin for dps.
If you have another class you would like to bring just let us know and we can see if it would work with our comp. Thank you and have a good one!
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: AOTC. Casual Mythic.
Guild Progress: 11/11H, 2/11M
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Needs: DPS+Healer
Application https://tinyurl.com/y98tc6hz

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
Hello!

Our guild sounds like a good fit for you. We're very friendly and laid back but when it comes to raid time we down bosses while still having fun. We will be getting AotC in every tier and pushing into some Mythic raiding as well. How far we go into Mythic is entirely up to the team. We raid on Saturdays and Sundays at 11am PST. We are a very socially active guild and encourage our members to join in the bants with us.

If this sounds like the kind of environment you want to raid in feel free to drop me a line on Discord, my name is Quizz#8868
Greetings.

<A L I A S> is recruiting for BFA. Right now we are primarily looking for DPS with healer off specs but we maybe able to work something out if you are interested. Raid nights are Wed and Sunday. 10pm EST til 1am EST. At the beginning of the expansion I am sure we will have multiple M+ teams to gear up and progress. We did AOTC all the raids this xpac with some limited Mythic experience. PVP isnt usually a big thing for us but we do have occasional nights for random BGs and some nights of guild pvping. We are on the servers Eitrigg/Shu'halo.

My Bnet is Bsgrush#1722 or my discord is Edrii#7000
Turalyon - [H] Savage Factory -- Savage Encounters raid group recruiting.

About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Wednesday/Friday nights from 9pm-12 EST. We are recruiting to fill in our ranks for BFA. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
Previous raids cleared AotC.
AtBT: 11/11 H --- 1/11 M
What we're looking for:
(Preferred but not exclusively)
Healer: Resto Shaman, Mistweaver Monk
DPS: Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Daedrïc (Raid Leader) - Piarma#1379
or
Piarma#0851 for Discord
Congratulations on finishing your graduate degree and your new teaching position! I'm also a college professor. :-D I really enjoyed your post, and I feel like we'd be an excellent fit for what you're looking for. I'd welcome the opportunity to talk to you one-on-one, but for now, here's the spam:

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently recruiting to return our roster to a capacity appropriate for Mythic raiding.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hi Seongnam,
We're a casual guild who raids mythic and got to 6/11 before the attendance bug hit. Our first Eonar kill is https://edfc.shivtr.com/videos/120201 if you'd like to take a look , we 19 personed PK too =)

Current raid times are Fridays and Saturdays 8pm - 11pm server time (Mountain Time)

We are always looking to do M+, hang out, chill, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS and to round out our raiding core for the Uldir, heading into BFA .

Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out.

If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to call home, don't hesitate to contact us!
Swifyre#1796 / Wolfiee#11929
Hey there Seognam! Me and a few buddies have just started up a guild <Sap Tap> and currently need Healz and DPS for BFA. We're also looking to implement a PvP team for RBG's and for more casual players that want gear but can't raid due to time restraints a few 5-man teams specifically for Mythic+. I'm also in need of a few officers and a RL, if you're interested please shoot me a PM. Btag Uther7052#1213

Preliminary raid times are Mondays and Wednesdays 9pm-1am Eastern time but are subject to change atm.
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 6/11M

We are looking for Mythic Raiders for BFA

We are a 2 day/ 6 hour raid guild, looking for talented players who know how to quickly and efficiently down bosses on a lighter schedule. Our goal every tier will be to achieve cutting edge. We take high priority on providing a fun, active, and adult atmosphere. We are interested in players with a back ground of mythic raiding experience.

We are currently helping gear and prep returning/ re rolling players who are interested in trialing for BFA

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764186299

Apply At
www.fatalguild.com