Cant login after maintenance

Customer Support
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
I'm in there like swim wear!
Lol at least I can log in now but a black screen xD
my real loads now and it recognizes i have 3 characters but they dont show up on the list but it will let me make a new character ...
07/17/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Furgnbastage
Welp...got to the server, but no chars show up and the background is all black.

Progress?

same
It'll be a min. Same for me
My favorite part of patch day is reading all of the posts of people freaking out. Sorry but it is comedy. If this is your first time, you get a pass but most of us have seen this over and over. I had my day planned:
1. drive home from work
2. take dog out
3. log in and laugh at silly posts
4. go to Bdubs once girl gets home and have wings / beer
5. come home about 8:00 MST log in and play.
Logged in, the character screen will be blank but just wait for a bit and your characters should pop up. Enjoy! :D
getting error where it says character not found when i try ti login to any of my characters now, fun.
All the earths bandwidth is being used for Prime day, relax
I'm able to login on Earthen Ring-US, but I can't get beyond the first loading screen, and I get sent back to character select with the "character not found" error.
07/17/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Tcmage
My favorite part of patch day is reading all of the post of people freaking out. Sorry but it is comedy. If this is your first time, you get a pass but most of us have seen this over and over. I had my day planned:
1. drive home from work
2. take dog out
3. log in and laugh at silly posts
4. go to Bdubs once girl gets home and have wings / beer
5. come home about 8:00 MST log in and play.

I punch ur dog
character not found... "doh"!
This is great!
07/17/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Blls
07/17/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Reciprocity

I wouldn't say I'm personally *enjoying* it, but it's pretty pathetic how full grown adults turn into toddlers when they get their video game taken away.

When the said video game is paid, no one has the right of taking it away. Diluting it a childish just prove that you dont have any logic in what you just said, you're just trying to demoralize whoever is pissed at this !@#$ show because "grow up is a video game lol".

You should probably read the terms of service and then come back here and try to make this argument again. Blizzard are entirely within their rights.

Also, learn to spell and use punctuation properly.
is anyone else getting devise uncompatible?
i can log in now but none of my toons on any realm can get into the world. it either doesn't find them or they dont show on my toon select.
07/17/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Reciprocity
07/17/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Blls
When the said video game is paid, no one has the right of taking it away. Diluting it a childish just prove that you dont have any logic in what you just said, you're just trying to demoralize whoever is pissed at this !@#$ show because "grow up is a video game lol".

You should probably read the terms of service and then come back here and try to make this argument again. Blizzard are entirely within their rights.

Also, learn to spell and use punctuation properly.

that may be but ur a ret
07/17/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Cercys
is anyone else getting devise uncompatible?

Update your graphics drivers and that SHOULD solve that for you.
character not found! yayyyyyyyyyyy