[H] TRIBO GMT +8 Raiding Guild8/8H 2/8M

Barthilas
I would like to join this guild my fellow filipino citizen
We are now 5/8 H and are still open to more recruits!

08/28/2018 01:51 AMPosted by Xanderzonez
I would like to join this guild my fellow filipino citizen

Cool just kindly fill up an application at www.tribo-barthilas.com then message me in game
bump
LFM DPS
bump
We are now 2/8 M
We are in the market for a new raid tank as well as dps. If you feel that you are up to the task feel free to submit an application and message any of the guild officers.
bump
bump
Hi Frost mage 350 ilvl (Lives at Philippines!!! Half Filipino Half Chinese)

I know ilvl kinda low just started playing wow again about (2 weeks in BFA)... gearing up as fast as possble and kinda looking for a pve guild.. currently frost mage atm can adjust to other spec if needed or better. Familiar with proper dps rotation. so far 7/8 N 1/8 Heroic. Not expecting to join mythic raid just yet.

Get back to me for any question syots#1701

Also sent an application @ https://www.tribo-barthilas.com/

Thank you.
bump
bump
Are you looking for healers at all?
not a high priority but we welcome all applications
We are once more open to applicants of all positions
Hey mate, I'm currently a senior guild figure in Oath we're looking to progress, we're not open to leaving out guild but there's in between 4 and 6 of us at 370 ilvl and above looking to do mythic raids. We are happy to join in on your raids and accept what ever other terms and conditions there are we currently have a guardian tank a paladin tank a dh a restoration druid a affl warlock and a disc prisst.
10/22/2018 04:53 PMPosted by Madenor
Hey mate, I'm currently a senior guild figure in Oath we're looking to progress, we're not open to leaving out guild but there's in between 4 and 6 of us at 370 ilvl and above looking to do mythic raids. We are happy to join in on your raids and accept what ever other terms and conditions there are we currently have a guardian tank a paladin tank a dh a restoration druid a affl warlock and a disc prisst.

Hey Mate

Please add my Battletag rapthefro#1218
Let's talk and see if we can find an arrangement that would be suitable for our guilds. We are in need of bodies atm and would love to discus how we can approach this matter.
bump
bump
Taking casuals?