[A] Late night raid group forming for BfA

Blackhand and Galakrond
<Aegis> is recruiting for our 3rd raid group going into BfA.

We will run Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 11pm-2am central standard time
or 12p-3a for you east coasters, and 9p-12a for the west coasters.

We are currently 11/11H in Antorus and looking to move forward into BfA as a Heroic raiding group. We are looking for experienced raiders to fill any and all roles.
If you are interested send me a message or add me: Skadoosh#1399
Welcome to the Night's Watch!
howdy folks! still looking for raiders interested in late night shenanigans! We need ranged dps and heals! thanks!
Elethas, just added you on bnet; I'm looking to get into a more serious raiding scene than I had in Legion, would love to chat with you about what if anything you folks still need for the late night run. Hope we can talk soon. :)
Still Looking for a reliable tank to round out our team!
Hey Elathas - I've sent a request through bnet. I'm looking to join as a protection warrior. =)
I play nights pretty regularly - can't commit to the raid group but happy to find a group of people that play at similar times. I might be able to sub periodically and if things change would love to raid someday.
In the market for more members of the late night raid team! We are looking for :

Tank: non warrior
DPS: ranged - no mages please
Heals: Priest/Pally preferred

Thanks and happy hunting in Uldir everyone!
09/04/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Kjevek
I play nights pretty regularly - can't commit to the raid group but happy to find a group of people that play at similar times. I might be able to sub periodically and if things change would love to raid someday.

Shoot me a message in game and lets chat!
The Night's Watch raid group in <Aegis> finished our week up at 7/8N!

We are skill looking for skilled Ranged DPS to fill out our ranks. No mages please.
Hit me up if you are interested. Thanks and may the RNG godz bless you with phat lootz!
Update-

Still looking for ranged dps and a DK

hit me up in game or add me on bnet: Skadoosh#1399

Thanks