lf mytic guild for bfa

Guild Recruitment
looking for a guild to grind with will be playing hunter https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/33152858#partition=1 my logs before my break pretty decent hunter looking foward to bfa anytimes will be fine and anydays add my btag better #11527 . Will be playing prepacth alot again so hmu
hey Heontew, reaching out because you didn't really list a time or day,
<TEA> The Excellent Adventure 5/11m would be glad to take you on for BFA
we currently raid from 8:30-11:30pm EST we are located on Zul'jin Horde and raid Tuesdays and Thursdays.

If this interests you feel free to reach out to me at
Btag: C2XKite#1367
Discord: teisei#8265
or feel free to drop an application at teamgaming.net

i'll also add you on btag when I get home. look forward to speaking with you.
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Tanks, Healers, and DPS

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
Sargeras[A] REWIND

We are currently stopping progression until pre-patch/bfa and are only doing farm for main and alts

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, Friday night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Current Prog
8/11M (currently in a progression break until bfa)

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hi there! <Slightly Tilted> is a progression guild forming on Mal'Ganis for BFA. We are built on a foundation of Cutting Edge Antorus raiders who also value a thriving social atmosphere.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

As we put the finishing touches on our roster, we could use more quality ranged players such as yourself, and I personally think you'd be a great fit.

Feel free to submit an application at guilded.gg/slightlytilted or add me on bnet/Discord to discuss further:

Discord: Cassity14#4222
Bnet: Cassity14#118
Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Progression
  • Antorus - 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9m
  • Nighthold - 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor - 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare - 7/7m Cutting Edge

Guild Info: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you're interested in talking more, please add me.
Discord - Justify#3562
BattleTag - Justify#11282
Guild Name: <Flex Progression>
Server: US-Tichondrius
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Mon/Tue/Wed (8:00 – 11:00 PM EST)

About Us: <Flex Progression> is the third iteration of North American guilds from the servers “The Forgotten Coast” and “Stormreaver.” We are composed of a small core group of raiders who have been playing together since Cataclysm. At times our raiding group has been quite serious and cutting edge; however, like many others, towards the tail-end of expansions we tend to become more casual as we all eagerly await the next installment of WoW when we can return to our more hardcore ways. Although we are primarily PvE focused, we also engage in competitive PvP and will continue to do so in BFA both in arenas and RBGs. We love to meme in discord and have always had a lighthearted social dynamic. When it’s not a raid night we like to branch out to play different games including Heroes of the Storm, Fortnite, CSGo, Rocket League, and much more.

Raiding Culture: <Flex Progression> is a progression focused raiding guild, first and foremost. All raiders will be expected to understand the intricacies of each of their class’ specs and must be prepared to swap specs/roles if it will ultimately assist the guild in our progression efforts. Raiders are expected to be well read on each encounter, so we can minimize time explaining fights and optimize refining our tactics. Furthermore, all raiders are required to min/max their characters and utilize all consumables for each boss pull. That said, we do not want to overemphasize being hardcore because, after all, this is just a video game. We will have fun along the way and want to share that experience with like-minded mature players. If this sort of raiding culture suits what you are looking for, why not strike up a conversation with us? We’d love to hear what you have to say.

Please do not hesitate to hit me up on on Discord at Maxotaur#4419 or Bnet at Maxotaur#1120 for more information.
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 8/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
HIGH! All melee classes will be considered.

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785