Arena Tourney Finals Day 2 Starting Now!

Arenas
07/15/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Fox
Man, watching these tourneys get me so hyped up... then I get in game... and I'm just like *gold mission, gold mission, gold mission... log off*

"ehh, I'll que later" - meirl
07/15/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Laq
07/15/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Fox
Man, watching these tourneys get me so hyped up... then I get in game... and I'm just like *gold mission, gold mission, gold mission... log off*

"ehh, I'll que later" - meirl
I don't even say that... arena just doesn't even translate into fun to me. In the past the only reason I did it was for gear to wreck in world with, and when rating doesn't equate to good gear... just becomes lame. I've also grown to hate my main, which doesn't help. ><
Honestly it just kills me having to have 30+ minutes of breaks for one series to be completed. Breaks after MOBA games like League was fine because you got a solid 45+ mins of gameplay but these constant breaks after 3-6 min games is just really tough to stomach. I know they want to give teams time to strategize but I really do think these events would be more popular if you gave everyone less times between games.
07/15/2018 09:57 AMPosted by Sadaradex
Honestly it just kills me having to have 30+ minutes of breaks for one series to be completed. Breaks after MOBA games like League was fine because you got a solid 45+ mins of gameplay but these constant breaks after 3-6 min games is just really tough to stomach. I know they want to give teams time to strategize but I really do think these events would be more popular if you gave everyone less times between games.
I don't personally mind it. If it bothers you though, just watch it after the fact when you can skip all that. =P
Was hoping for some arms/prot/MW >:(
07/15/2018 10:25 AMPosted by Avrek

please leave
07/15/2018 10:25 AMPosted by Avrek
Shoo! Shoo! Back under the bridge with you Mr. Troll!
I wonder if they warned Wealthyman about sap bug because I haven’t seen it this tournament