Violet Spellwing Post Patch

General Discussion
Please tell me I can still get this mount by killing Argus in heroic after the patch? I have the quest blood of the titan to collect his head. I know I can’t get AOTC but I want this mount more than anything in the game.
The Violet Spellwing will still be available until BfA Launch (August 14th).

"Once Battle for Azeroth goes live on August 14, the Violet Spellwing mount for completing the Blood of a Titan quest (defeat Argus the Unmaker on Heroic difficulty or higher) will also no longer be available—but if you’re interested in earning it before then, you can get a little help from your friends in the community. Keep an eye on the in-game Group Finder (I) or look for community-run groups like Friendship Birb or Perky Pugs."

From https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/21901728?blzcmp=app
Thank you! I was so bummed last night when I found out about the mount And should have got this done over the weekend. I re-subbed Saturday and was knocking out all the mage towers on 5 characters. I completely forgot about the mount. I hadn’t played since december, and recalled the mount was only for mythic back then.
07/17/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Anacrussys
Thank you! I was so bummed last night when I found out about the mount And should have got this done over the weekend. I re-subbed Saturday and was knocking out all the mage towers on 5 characters. I completely forgot about the mount. I hadn’t played since december. I recalled the mount was only for mythic back then.

Yes you can still get the mount before BfA goes live, you just can't get the AOTC achievement for the kill.
Perky Pugs is doing their 12 hour runs soon too. They are a great group of people and have raised so much money for St. Jude’s as well.
Oh wow, so you can still get the mount even after not getting AOTC?? Wow...
07/17/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Anacrussys
Thank you! I was so bummed last night when I found out about the mount And should have got this done over the weekend. I re-subbed Saturday and was knocking out all the mage towers on 5 characters. I completely forgot about the mount. I hadn’t played since december, and recalled the mount was only for mythic back then.

Ya i feel bad for people that bought the run AotC. Id rather earn the mount instead of "paying to win" i think thats why most are upset with people paying for runs.
I am so heartbroken. I just resubbed after having to quit for amyear due to academics and it is no longer available. I am going to cry.
08/17/2018 12:51 AMPosted by Songbird
I am so heartbroken. I just resubbed after having to quit for amyear due to academics and it is no longer available. I am going to cry.

I missed a lot of contents here and there too but mount isn't exactly the reason why you play WoW now is there? Also, nice necromancy.