driver not compatible

Customer Support
07/17/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Brahmina
Well, I did a complete reinstall of my drivers even before trying to log into WoW. Then I followed pretty much every step people have been posting here. Repeatedly. I also double checked that I have better than the minimum system recommendations for WoW.

I absolutely have the most up-to-date driver available for my card, so I'm just going to assume that little error window is a bug that will eventually go away.

I was worried that it was the reason I can't log in, but it now seems to me these are separate issues.
it must be a bug, because im in the same boat as you, everything is up to date XD i cant figure out any other options to fix it lol
They had the same issue on the alpha/beta and they changed it back to be compatible. It works for the old cards on beta. Also I wonder if the Intel GPU are causing the login error since they use normal RAM?
Well, I did a complete reinstall of my drivers even before trying to log into WoW. Then I followed pretty much every step people have been posting here. Repeatedly. I also double checked that I have better than the minimum system recommendations for WoW.

I absolutely have the most up-to-date driver available for my card, so I'm just going to assume that little error window is a bug that will eventually go away.

I was worried that it was the reason I can't log in, but it now seems to me these are separate issues.

Try windows update, also try reinstalling your chipset drivers. Basically the same process as reinstalling gpu drivers
07/17/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Haorek

Try windows update, also try reinstalling your chipset drivers. Basically the same process as reinstalling gpu drivers
Did the windows update like a dozen times. I'll look into the other drivers, thanks.
my husbands got the same thing and all his drivers were up to date... Thank god there was nothing on his PC that I couldn't put back on so I restored it to factory and now its working again the way it was finally.
Also I guess something that hasn't been said as far as I can tell. Run the Scan and Repair thing built into the battle.net app. Might just be something that messed up in the update process, and could be repaired with the repair
07/17/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Stonebeard
07/17/2018 01:42 PMPosted by Maponos
That is true. We pay for the game, then we pay each month to play. It is not right that WE are the ones who have to fix things, search for solutions, and do things that most of us are not used to.
it's YOUR responsibility to keep your computer up to date.

And its THEIR resposibility is to make actual graphic improvements. Not two tiny Islands which will be forgotten within a year!
i did this to and yet i cant get past the loging in screen and then it just disconnects and then it does it again and its giveing me this wow51900102 wtf is that
07/17/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Namtabmi

Edit: also you will only have windowed fullscreen or windowed mode now, no longer a pure fullscreen. Blizzard did move the gamma (brightness) and certain other settings to windowed fullscreen to ultimately retain 99% of the functionality. (You can fiddle with other settings to hide your windows taskbar if that's a buzzkill too. Right-click things and browse around or google the answer to that too. :))

Nooooo! Why? Mine is so slow on windowed, seems to be much faster when I switch to fullscreen. Why would they change this?
07/17/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Jorimia
i did this to and yet i cant get past the loging in screen and then it just disconnects and then it does it again

Severs are having issues with too many people connecting (I think that's what it is at least). So give it some time for the servers to work properly again.

Follow BlizzardCS on twitter for updates and stuff.
https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1019291085938413568
07/17/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Spiritrunner
And its THEIR resposibility is to make actual graphic improvements. Not two tiny Islands which will be forgotten within a year!
Well, if you think you can do better, I'm pretty sure Blizzard is hiring.
https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings
For those who have Nvidia. The driver you're supposed to have is 398.xx

The drivers you get via GeForce experience will most likely not give you the most up to date version.
07/17/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Jinzo
For those who have Nvidia. The driver you're supposed to have is 398.xx

The drivers you get via GeForce experience will most likely not give you the most up to date version.

Geforce Experience does give the most recent version if it has the auto updates on. But it's always best to do a full reinstall of the driver from the actual website instead of having it done automatically.

Website is here, for those that don't know where to find it. http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
On my Device Manager, under Display Adapters I have two listed.
Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
I updated both of them, and it says I have the latest. Also updated Windows. Should I have only one? Whats the difference between the two? When I hit play on Bnet, I still get the Drivers out of Date error. I'm lost at this point, could it be a Blizzard Error on their side?
07/17/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Eñvy
This is straight up Bull!@#$. I have a brand new, and I mean that, as in 4 days old PC. Everything is up to specs for this patch and I am informed that MY %^-* is out of date....Get your crap together and get this fixed! We all pay good money for a broken system....FML
same!! i got my laptop in march, everything is up to date, so totally agree
07/17/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Dumbodore
Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
I updated both of them, and it says I have the latest. Also updated Windows. Should I have only one? Whats the difference between the two? When I hit play on Bnet, I still get the Drivers out of Date error. I'm lost at this point, could it be a Blizzard Error on their side?
On the Launcher, go to game settings and try reset all settings.
07/17/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Dumbodore
Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

What driver version do you have? Right click your desktop and select Nvidia Control Panel, then click system information in the lower left corner and the driver version is there.