50+ honor lvl = no low level ques

Battlegrounds
1 2 3 20 Next
***UPDATE*** 8-2-18
08/02/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Phalanx
The hotfix for the low-level battleground queue was causing issues with Isle of Conquest. We had to temporarily revert it, but it will re-applied soon.

***UPDATE*** 8-2-18
Currently users with honor lvl 50+ are experiencing this bug again, tweets have been sent, please file bug reports until thread is updated with a fix.

***UPDATE*** 7-24-18

Blizzard has made a fix to the queing issue and resolved the problem everyone is now able to que and join games as normal.

I dont understand blizzard how why you made the change - if you PVP on a 110 character have high honor rating then that means when you make a new character you no longer get to que for battlegrounds as you level up. This is a terrible backdoor change that was never talked about during beta or ptr.
oversight, like half the other stuff in game right now

{edited for language by Moderator}
All my toons <110 are also unable to participate in pvp as a result of the account wide honor level. Curse you honor level 62!!!
07/19/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Shilindria
All my toons <110 are also unable to participate in pvp as a result of the account wide honor level. Curse you honor level 62!!!
Jeez hope this gets fixed ASAP. Won't be doing anymore bgs on my 110s just in case lol...
If you log in to your multiple high level you can have this problem if they are high honor chars.
Can confirm. Honor lvl 51, no bg pops in any bracket below 110.

Leveling via BG's is literally impossible now.
bump
Bump
All merged accounts remain unplayable.

I cannot queue with friends as my addition to the team creates the queue timer to be non existent.

This is appalling.
My one interaction with a live GM has left me irate.

"Currently working as intended" - GM - this morning.

Where is the blue?

BUMP
Well I made an ticket to see what a gm says. First response was the generic canned garbage of "turn off addons" and "reset ui" bull****. So added more to the ticket to emphasize what the problem is.

This is part 2 of my ticket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As indicated by this forum post I am not the only having this issue.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765807465

It is happening by design. By reaching honor level 50+ they are being put into a prestige bracket within their level bracket. So for low level characters it is removing 98% of the playerbase, hence the battleground or arena will not pop and no average wait time is listed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now just waiting to see what kind of crap-tastic response give this time.
Look at this gem of a response.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see that you are not able to queue for battlegrounds of arenas on characters under level 110. I understand this is due to how account wide honor now works with characters under level 110.

After reviewing the honor system, I did find similar reports of this happening to multiple characters. I found that it can take several hours for this to update on each character. Be sure you are logging into each one for an extended period.

If this persists after a few hours and you have logged into each character for more than a few minutes each, please let our Quality Assurance teams know so they can check it out! By submitting an in-game bug report about your issue, you're providing our developers with the information they need to get this problem fixed for the entire population of Azeroth!
This is how Blizzard treats dedicated customers?

Anyone try Twitter?
07/19/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Shilindria
Look at this gem of a response.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see that you are not able to queue for battlegrounds of arenas on characters under level 110. I understand this is due to how account wide honor now works with characters under level 110.

After reviewing the honor system, I did find similar reports of this happening to multiple characters. I found that it can take several hours for this to update on each character. Be sure you are logging into each one for an extended period.

If this persists after a few hours and you have logged into each character for more than a few minutes each, please let our Quality Assurance teams know so they can check it out! By submitting an in-game bug report about your issue, you're providing our developers with the information they need to get this problem fixed for the entire population of Azeroth!

LOL
bump
Wow! Are you Blizz heads serious? After lvl 50 honor lvl you cant que for pvp anymore? You're going to lose A LOT OF SUBS this way. Me included.
07/19/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Xarz
Wow! Are you Blizz heads serious? After lvl 50 honor lvl you cant que for pvp anymore? You're going to lose A LOT OF SUBS this way. Me included.

It only effects characters under level 110. If you have low lvl toons and an honor lvl 50+ ........ welcome the s***show.
I added more to my ticket cuz it still seems not getting through. Now for round 3 of my GM ticket Whac-A-Mole.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem is this is a byproduct of account wide honor levels. The system is designed to split the bracket to make sure that those with a prestige of one or higher are not able to queue with those who do not have a prestige level yet. This works as intended for characters that are level 110 - since the amount of people doing battlegrounds or arenas at endgame allows for it to work smoothly. That is not the result for low level characters, which does not have enough users with one or higher prestige to allow for a division of the bracket.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait to see what kinda wango-dango response this is gonna get. Stay tuned.
This is beyond stupid.

Blizz over here pulling a Dark Souls 2 with that Soul Level crap.
Major disconnect with community and the developers/intelligent higher ups.

"You pay and play you can't play".