50+ honor lvl = no low level ques

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 18 19 20
Finally, now I can log onto my main and other 110s, I avoided them as I said in earlier comment, once I heard of this bug.
Ty Blizz…..I don't !@#$% much....in fact I don't post much at all....just do when I feel it necessary.

I do appreciate the quick fix though....as always....a huge supporter.
It is not working again as of this morning (8/22/18) friends with with Honor Level can not join as well as my main account thats not connected to my alt account is unable to q.
UPDATE: THIS BUG IS BACK

Tried queueing with a honor level 50+ friend last night. No pops at all for bgs. Queued separately: popped fast (for me - nothing for him)

CALLING JUGA TO GET BLIZZ FRIENDS TO FIX THIS BUG AGAIN
Thought I wasn't the only one >_>

Yup it seems its returned
08/02/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Solanar

Tried queueing with a honor level 50+ friend last night. No pops at all for bgs. Queued separately: popped fast (for me - nothing for him)

I don’t have friends :( just tweet the guy I did
08/02/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Jugajr
08/02/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Solanar

I don’t have friends :( just tweet the guy I did

I don't have a twitter :(

pls do us a favor once more so this game works
https://twitter.com/brown4478/status/1025084064133521409

already done :)
Updated thread with current issue.
The hotfix for the low-level battleground queue was causing issues with Isle of Conquest. We had to temporarily revert it, but it will re-applied soon.
08/02/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Phalanx
The hotfix for the low-level battleground queue was causing issues with Isle of Conquest. We had to temporarily revert it, but it will re-applied soon.

Do you have numbers on low level epic bg games? Two alts leveling and I didn’t have an epic pop up once. Not a single time. So sad

Are you ever going to address or hotfix the Honor system that put players back several ranks than they should have started at? To regain rewards that they earned almost a year ago in the prestige system.
I was just in a game against an honor level 96 rogue. Level 28 here.

I haven't had a single epic bg pop since patch, queueing it every time I play, sometimes for hours.

Is this queue broken? Have any happened @ low level (specifically my level)?
Is there any part of the game they didn't break? Screwthat
I just played a few games on a lower toon and won quiet a few games before I noticed the lower toon wasn't receiving any honor for wins-what in the world is going on?