Looking for Mythic progression guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a new guild to raid with in BFA!

Current guild has decided not to raid in BFA so I'm looking for a new team to kill bosses with, progress as far as possible, and have some bantz with along the way. I'm in the Eastern time zone so i can't make any 7-10 PST 8-11 PST etc raiding times.

I plan on maining dk, warrior, or paladin and would be comfortable playing any of them depending on guild needs.

I am always down to do mythic+ and help like minded players gear up or give advice on any classes or mechanics that i am knowledgeable on.

Gonna keep this as brief as possible so hmu if you want additional information

Battlenet: mlstephens95#1791
Discord: SuburbanHoodlum#3889
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hello! You sound like you may be a good match for us.

Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!
Guild website: https://divinecarnagezj.enjin.com/
Drop the GM a note in battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
We can chat and get you into our discord, kick your tires and check under the hood.
TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

Divine Carnage is recruiting for multiple BfA Raid teams (We will NOT be running Legion content for progression)

We are looking to form multiple raid teams to cater to players of all flavors.

Our priority is a mythic progression team Tues-Weds 9pm-12am EST with the option for a 3rd night based on availabilty. LF Ranged DPS
Heroic progression team (times to be determined based on team availibility) we need a tank, 2 healers, a handfull of melee dps and an array of ranged dps.
We'll also be doing alt runs, M+ runs for gear and levelling in guild groups so bring your alts!

Additional raid teams recruiting for all roles, your skill, availibility and personality will get you slotted accordingly. We're an active guild, very social and don't tolerate rage queens, egotists looking for aggandising themselves or any other sort of drama causing nonsense, the atmosphere of the guild is our #1 priority, you can be the most skilled player we've ever seen, if you're also a horses !@#, you WILL get booted.

LOOT: We will be using personal loot until and unless we begin to have real ilvl discrepancy, if you're gearing well and an item drops that you already have, you will be expected to trade the loot to highest roll of a raider who can use the drop for main spec. Otherwise we pray RNJesus smile upon you.

I would ideally like to field a late night heroic raid team as well as a daytime heroic raid team. As well, I'd like to eventually slot in ALT/guildie gearing raids/

What we're about as a guild is building our teams based on interpersonal chemistry and having an overall atmosphere of skilled and knowledgeable players sharing their skill and experience to build potential raiders from within the guild. We have over 700 guild members, many are leveling, just returning from extended breaks or new to raiding and could truly shine with a little patience and assistance. If you have the skill, the patience and desire to be a part of a guild forged to last, we want you here.

Guild scope: We want to produce social media content by guildies for players of all experience and skills to make the game more accessible and enjoyable.
From raid strat videos for non top 50 progression teams to class spec videos, gold farming, M+ runs as well as streaming as we level together as guild groups getting to know fellow guildies and build solid relationships. If you're interested in having content to produce and use for your own exposure and streaming fun, drop me a note.

Divine Carnage is the answer to the decimation LFG brought to guild culture on WoW, we're not looking to recruit a bunch of top talent who can't stand each other, I'd sooner lose a little progression while gaining game enjoyment than be ranked top 50 but hate the people I raided with. There are a lot of toxic people and toxic guilds, cliques and exclusive clubs in this game it's time someone brought the game back to people who love the game, love playing the game with other people who can laugh and learn with them, that's what my guild is about and always will be about.

The guild will provide pots, flasks, food as well as gems and enchants for our raiders, all we ask is a donation of the mats to the guild bank.

GM's battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
Sargeras[A] REWIND

We are currently stopping progression until pre-patch and are only doing farm for main and alts

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Current Prog
8/11M (currently stopping progression until pre-patch)

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 8/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Warlock - Closed
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - LOW
  • Fire Mage - HIGH
  • **MELEE**
  • Fury/Arms War - LOW
  • Surv. Hunter - Low
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- HIGH
  • Havoc DH - LOW
  • WW Monk - LOW
  • Enh. Shaman - HIGH
  • Feral - HIGH
  • Rogue - Low
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Disc. Priest - HIGH
  • R.Druid - Closed
  • MW Monk - Closed
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Progression
    • Antorus - 11/11m Cutting Edge
    • Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9m
    • Nighthold - 10/10m Cutting Edge
    • Trial of Valor - 3/3m Cutting Edge
    • Emerald Nightmare - 7/7m Cutting Edge

Guild Info: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you're interested in talking more, please add me.
    Discord - Justify#3562
    BattleTag - Justify#11282
    Hey I'm looking for a Ret pally to Smash BFA with my new Mythic Team I'm building. Here is some info. I'll add you up!

<The Hall of Fame> [H] - Mal'Ganis, a new guild consisting a group of top 50 raider friends, is now recruiting for BfA! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule.

Recruitment Needs:
    Holy Priest - HIGH
    Holy Paladin - HIGH
    Rogue - HIGH
    Hunter - HIGH
    Ranged DPS - Medium (2)
    -SPriest, Ele Shaman
    Retadin - Medium
    Enh Shaman - Medium

Exceptional Players

We are looking for exceptional players to build a strong core. If you are such a person and are looking to push content on a lighter schedule, look no further!

HoF Background:

The core group of the guild are friends that have played together from as far back as TBC. We all are disappointed we missed Legion and don't want to miss out on any further content, but we cannot dedicate the time we used to. We are adults with lives and responsibilities, but with that comes with prioritizing our time. We have chosen to dedicate two nights a week to enjoy together.

HoF Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can't make raid, we aren't the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be... not pc. We are adults. If you can't handle that, we aren't for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Loot is personal loot I guess. Great job Blizz. If that gets changed we'll switch to a loot council. Standard I suppose.

I'd list requirements, but if you don't know what you need to do as a raider, we aren't the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:
    Sunday: 8p-1130p EST
    Monday: 8p-1130p EST

If you are interested feel free to add me nix#1366 [bnet] or Abain#8531 [discord] or add Essien#1785, UbreakiFix#4122 [discord]
    Hi there I wont clutter your post with guild spam here is a link to our recruitment forum. I look forward to speaking with you ashe#1789

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688445
    <Solitude>
    US-Thrall: Horde
    Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
    Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
    We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
    We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
    To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
    11/11N, 11/11H , 8/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
    FULL

Healers:
    FULL

Melee DPS:
    HIGH! All melee classes will be considered.

Ranged DPS:
    HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
    https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
    kaerbaer#1475
    Petipas#1414
    ADW#1785