WW Monk Returning - LF late night guild

Guild Recruitment
Haven't been able to raid in a couple of years due to work schedule but got a new job where I'm more free now and looking for a guild that is pushing heroic/mythic content in BFA.

About me:
-Have been playing since WoW beta (not on this account - sold my original account in college to fund a car, lol)
-Spent most of my WoW time maining rogue & hunter
-Enjoy theorycrafting and nerdy math things
- >25 years old, but < 35
-Have discord, a mic, good sense of humor, etc.
-Have experience with dedicated progression (mostly before the mythic days): ICC, Ulduar, Naxx, etc. Have done a little mythic in Draenor when I could sneak in some raids on off nights but didn't get to play much.

Looking for:
-Guild that is full of mature adults that can push content with no more than 3 nights/week.
-Weekday guild, I spend most weekends with family doing stuff
-Raids start after 10:30 PM EST
-Plenty of people interested in Mythic+
-I'd rate what I'm looking for as semi-hardcore. I don't want to raid every night, but I'd like to push a little content.

Prefer to play my WW monk but can play hunter in alt raids or as needed.

Currently guild-less, just waiting for the right home. Hit me up in game or my Bnet is #Bhest1624 or Discord (bHest#5914).
Hey bud, I am not just gonna spam you with a copy/paste guild recruitment message. If you would like to view it I will simply leave the link below:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765806534

We hope to build a community of like minded adults who want have group of people to relax and game with at night, who will still push hard in raids. We are always around in discord hanging out while we are around.

Our core group are working adults with job, careers, and families. We look to raid heroic/mythic twice a week at 8pm CST and plan to be active in Mythic+. While we are going to keep our schedule a bit more "casual", we raid in a very analytical, "hardcore" fashion. We are former hardcore top raiders, who simply don't have the time to commit to the US and World first pushes anymore.

A good few of us took a pretty large hiatus from the raiding scene during Legion as there were things that just turned us off (artifact power). However, we are rebuilding for BFA and looking to jump back in.

As mentioned, we want to focus on building a community rather than just a bunch of "hired-guns" who only login to raid. We aren't teenagers anymore so we want to create a relaxing place to wind down after the day.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in and would like to discuss the prospect further, feel free to contact me back at or I will try contact you soon to check your interest:
Battletag: Knetik#1364
Discord: Knetik#3543

If we aren't exactly what you are looking for, or you just aren't willing to faction swap to Alliance, I wish you luck on your guild search!
[H][LFM][US][Tichondrius]
<Karazhan Chess Club> is looking to recruit for mythic progression raids. Raid Times: Tues/Sun/Mon 8pm-11pm PST. 5/11M Ant and have stopped raiding for the expansion due to lack of interest. Will consider skilled players in all roles.

What we expect: 95% attendance and the ability to communicate via discord or in game that you will be unavailable. Previous mythic experience is preferred but as it is a new expansion we do have some ability to teach as the xpac goes on. We prioritize team play and cooperation and try to avoid having parse kings during progression.

With BFA on the horizon raid spots will be going to those that are able to preform the best and are active in the community. We will be doing a normal run or two of uldir to see how everyone lines up and that will influence the officers decisions when choosing who is coming in for H and M uldir progression.

We are fun loving, laid back players that enjoy progressing at a steady pace. We joke around during farm content and settle down for progression. If you enjoy anime and other video games such as PoE, Siege, Diablo 3, Pubg, Civ 5 you'll enjoy your stay. We also enjoy doing mythic plus keys and have 3-4 groups going before raids and on off days. Add me on Bnet #Dass1556 or Cousineric-Tichondrius to talk.
Good Evening Bootypoppa,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ two small raid teams ~50 players, relaxed fun community
~ tue & thurs raiding; 11pm-1am EST
~ Friday evening; easy content drop-in raid
~ focus on good paced progression, half clearing mythic each tier
~ alliance mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have less play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866

https://youtu.be/Y1HNeI7Cc_A
You don't mention your willingness to faction/server change, so if you're happy there on Zul'jin, disregard this post and carry on!

If you ARE interested in swapping sides for the upcoming battle, we have a new team here in our established guild that might be right up your alley. The Night's Watch is the brainchild of one of our most experienced members, who is wanting to get a raid together for folks who work a bit later than the 9-5 grind, and they will be raiding Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 12-3 eastern time. (11-2 on our central time server.)

Here's a bit about the guild and the raid teams we support:

Aegis (aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com) is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, so our primary goal has always been to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders a while back and we had a bunch of guildies at our wedding.) Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009 but we also have and value many newer members, so it’s not just an insular group of old hats… We're on a central time server, but the guild has significant numbers of active players from Eastern to Pacific (with outliers further afield) so there’s usually folks on daytime and evenings tend to be active well into Pacific evening.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. Going into Battle for Azeroth, we have four, three heroic progression teams and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day raid that cleared AotC in all tiers in Legion, and has been raiding together for much longer, with a very conventional evening raid schedule. Our more niche raid teams are Morning Woodies and the Night’s Watch. Woodies is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server (central) on Sundays and are also looking to expand their roster in the run-up to BfA. The Night’s Watch is our newest team, as I mentioned above, and are currently recruiting for all roles. For the more casual member, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server. All of our raids prefer to take the player, rather than the class, and encourage you to play what you enjoy, but specifics are up to each individual leader.

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat (and Slack/Discord) and will enthusiastically join you on a mythic key, old content farm, fishing party or whatever you dream up. It's a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can't stop drinking the altohol with a few achievement obsessives thrown in. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling...) and we all have real lives and other interests, and we like sharing those with our guild family as well.

If any of this sounds appealing, our website can give you an idea of our guild culture, and I am available at btag Simsarah#1655 or discord Simsarah#2087 to field questions, comments, or cutting remarks! I'd also be happy to get you in touch with the raid leader for the Night's Watch team. Best luck to you!
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 8/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
HIGH! All melee classes will be considered.

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Sup Bootypoppa,

<No Discipline> 11/11M Antorus
US Alliance (Sargeras)
LF - Skilled, competitive players interested in joining our CORE raiding team immediately and into BFA!

Raid Times:
Progression: 7:30-10:30 PST on Tuesday/Thursday
Lower difficulty: 7:30 PST-Completion on Friday (Currently clearing Heroic in this slot, may start mythic alt runs soon)

About Us:
We are a semi-hardcore progression guild, the core ~10 of which has been raiding together for years. We are mostly age 20-30 guys who enjoy hanging out in discord, pushing M+ (20+), and playing other games together when not raiding. We have a few reasonable expectations for our raiders, and they are as follows;
1) Attendance is very important and if you plan on being absent for a day of progression, we expect to be given notice reasonable to the situation
2) Complete your M+ for the week to yield the highest possible gear in weekly chest
3) Be eager to learn/get better
- We aren't perfect, neither do we expect you to be. However please come prepared to each new encounter with your class/role specific background and make constant improvements
4) Join voice comms during any and all organized guild content.

No mythic raiding experience is necessary, but having Warcraftlogs of heroic performance will allow us to evaluate you as a prospective trial.
If any of this interests you please feel free to message me here or get in touch with an officer/GM using the RealID's below:

Quórra (GM/RL) - Michael#11494
Notasavior - James#11347