Guild Recruitment
Who are we?

<Alchemically Intoxicated> is a newly formed Alliance guild on Bronzebeard founded by experienced wow players/raiders looking to add likeminded folks to our group! We’re a bunch of adult, laidback friends that enjoy having fun and helping each other out, be it dungeons, mythic plus, achievements, transmog runs and of course our main focus of raiding! Come check a few of us out! Our fearless captain and guild master, Dezdemonic, our talented raid leader, Jadedrienne and Gorrek,(me) resident rampager/executer.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bronzebeard/dezdemonic
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bronzebeard/jadedrienne
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bronzebeard/gorrek

Why should you join us?

Do you like making things dead and reaping the benefits? Do you like getting achievements? Do you just want that sweet transmog for a piece of gear no one needs? Of course you do! Our goal is to progress at a decent pace and achieve “Ahead of the Curve” for each raid zone as we have done in Legion. This includes normal and heroic runs with achievements. Currently, there are no plans for mythic, but we’ll see how it goes! And what about that loot? Personal loot and if you don’t need it, link to roll for anyone that does. We make it easy and drama free! Raid supplies? What about that? We will always provide feasts and help out with flasks, potions, books, runes, etc.

What we are looking for:

All sounding good to you so far? Great! We are currently looking for dps, of any class.

What is required of you:

We are a casual guild so we accept experienced and non-experienced raiders (that are willing to learn). We understand life happens and we do not have a strict attendance policy. We’ll be sad but you won’t be kicked or benched if you can’t show up for every raid. We do however ask that you let us know if you won’t be there so we can fill your spot for that day. Limited guild repairs will be available, however you are responsible for your own raid supplies (except food), flasks, potions, etc. But hey you’ll never have to buy them! We’ll be happy to make whatever you need if you provide the mats, free of charge! Other than that, use of Discord, being a team player and playing your role as intended. That’s it!

Schedule/Times:

Our raid days are Saturday and Sunday. What better way to spend part of your weekend anyway than with some wow raiding? Raid time is 1-4 pm server time. (Bronzebeard is on Pacific Standard Time)

So are you ready to be intoxicated? Respond either here on the forums or contact one of us directly via battlenet:

Akeeva#11424 (Guild Master)
Jadedrienne#1500 (Raid Leader)
Would really like some nice laid back people.
I am interested in possibly starting a new character or transferring one to your server to join your guild. I have been playing WoW since vanilla and just started coming back from a break. I don't have any experience in Legion but am wanting to kick up with BFA. Please let me know if you are interested.

I am a casual gamer. I don't like have strict times and prefer to login for a few hours and just do dungeons and chill.
Hi Arazon!

Of course, you are more than welcome to come chill with us! It's fine if you'd like to get a little more serious in BFA, we'll be happy to help you out and do dungeons and other group content with you :) And if you'd also like to raid, we have spots open!
What are you thinking you wanna play?
07/13/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Gorrek
Hi Arazon!

Of course, you are more than welcome to come chill with us! It's fine if you'd like to get a little more serious in BFA, we'll be happy to help you out and do dungeons and other group content with you :) And if you'd also like to raid, we have spots open!
My main is a Prot Paladin. Been playing a prot pally for a while. Would like to stick to it if I could but am open to making a new toon starting this week with you guys.
07/13/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Arazon
07/13/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Gorrek
Hi Arazon!

My main is a Prot Paladin. Been playing a prot pally for a while. Would like to stick to it if I could but am open to making a new toon starting this week with you guys.
I went ahead and transferred over my prot paladin Arazon.
Awesome! You mentioned you liked to dungeon and chill, so you can be whoever you'd like! We can all play multiple roles :)

Go ahead and add me on bnet: Robotninja#1804 and hit me up when you'd like an invite :)
I went ahead and transferred over my prot paladin Arazon.

Welcome aboard, Arazon! Glad to have you. I'm online, go ahead and send me a tell when your transfer is complete, and we'll get you in!
Glad to have you Arazon! We're also still looking for DPS.
Updated raid times and classes needed
Thank you for updating that Gorrek.
Updated to include mythic plus dungeons. We've done up to 15's in Legion as a full group, some good, some bad but we all have a good time! And our better players can push slightly higher!
im interested in raiding for bfa i can play all 3 specs on my pally and i have a warrior. Roger8004#1623 BT
07/16/2018 02:02 AMPosted by Rogeey
im interested in raiding for bfa i can play all 3 specs on my pally and i have a warrior. Roger8004#1623 BT

Hey there, Rogeey! Sounds great, buddy! I'll send you a bt request if you happen to have any general questions and get you in touch with our raid leader, Jadedrienne, to talk with you about where she'd like to best fit your raid role!
Alright Otrant I will send you a battle tag request so we can chat.
Updated classes needed, looking for a priest healer and a few more dps! We are getting a nice group going here! Thanks to all who have responded so far :)
Would be nice to have another healer.
Still looking for at least one healer! Preferably a priest, but will also consider a druid.
Updated our raid needs. Looking for more ranged dps! We're so close to having all we need for a fun, successful raid group!