Green Fire for Demonology

Warlock
So as BFA Pre-Patch is nearing (July 17th) I'm very concerned for the state of green fire for demonology warlock. Green fire has heavily featured in demo during MOP and WOD but now for demo in BFA its non existent. This is a shame since they already have the green fire proc for demonbolt which would be very easy to swap over to BFA, and not to mention changing a small bit of red fire to green would do a lot for Demonologys animation considering that all of your pets and other spells show only fel fire and shadow. Changing the proc color would be the biggest change though since it takes up half of your screen.
Hand of Gul’dan and Demonbolt could absolutely be green, but with all of the new spell effects created for demonology, it’s likely going to take them some time to knock off other things on their list of priorities before they even think about making alternate spell effects for demo locks that have the Codex of Xerrath passive active.
Rip green fire metamorphosis </3
considering the extra time they gave themselves for warlock animations it feels like they half assed it for the most part.

we have no new casting animations for aff/dest

no updated green fire for burning rush/demonbolt/imps.

and shadow bolt looks less like a warlock shadow bolt and more like a reskinned priest's void bolt.
Don't forget Demonic Tyrant also doesn't gain green fire like our Imp pet does.

Also Demon Bolt looks unfinished and Chaos Bolt has a weird glitchy animation when you cast it.
07/15/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Twistedshade
considering the extra time they gave themselves for warlock animations it feels like they half assed it for the most part.

we have no new casting animations for aff/dest

no updated green fire for burning rush/demonbolt/imps.

and shadow bolt looks less like a warlock shadow bolt and more like a reskinned priest's void bolt.

How else is a bolt of shadow supposed to look? They are thematically and lore wise very very similar to each other.. at least the void bolt has more of a void-y dark blue violet tint to it while warlock shadow bolt is a slightly lighter shade of purple with green fel sparks mixed in to make it look different, personally I quite like it better than the weird shaking skull with swirly eyes thing it used to be.
07/15/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Alasander
Don't forget Demonic Tyrant also doesn't gain green fire like our Imp pet does.

Also Demon Bolt looks unfinished and Chaos Bolt has a weird glitchy animation when you cast it.

Demon bolt does look.. odd, yes. It is very obviously just a 2d sprite and doesn't have the three dimensional look that every other spell has. It's quite jarring. How do you mean about chaos bolt having a glitchy animation though?
Basically chaos bolt isn't made of particles like other spells. The whole thing is one solid 3d object, so when the cast finishes and the bolt spawns, it appears right on top of you instead of being conjured and projected from you (Basically half of the chaos bolt appears behind you for a split second so that the head of the bolt can come from your hand) . Unrelated, it also makes really jarring looking angle shifts when it has to chase a target that isn't moving in a straight line because being a solid object means it can't actually turn naturally.
To me , hand of guldan, wild imps , demonbolt, tirant have "normal" fire particules and with codex all turn green, aflliction deserve to, all affliction spells have similar effect of corruption(with some green sparks), i dont know why only work with fire... Fel magic can corrupting all schools(except arcane i think) like simbiosis.