Warrior LF guild

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a reliable guild that raids around 6-10 hours a week. I am looking for a guild now to try out and have a spot at start of the expansion if possible. I have raided semi-hardcore to casual and looking more towards guilds that can clear most if not all current contents.

My Bnet is Kingjames#1623

I have taken a break for a year right around start of ToS, but I usually parse right around 95+ percentile dps. I can tank as well but highly prefer dpsing.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Fn4WkyG1P62v3gdh

That is the log of the most recent raid I was able to pug. I didn't do the advanced log so ilvl doesn't really show up but I was around 937 to compare if necessary.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/galaxyx#zone=13&spec=Arms&difficulty=4&partition=1

That is link to my character from previous tiers and I played fury for NH and arms in ToS.

Please let me know what else info you need to know or let me know info about your guild. Thanks
Hello!

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
Hello Galaxyx Haunted By Murlocs is a mythic guild on area 52 that raids in the morning Wed-Fri 930am-1230pm Eastern time, and we are also putting together a pm team as well that raids 9:00pm-11:00pm Eastern Wed-Fri. We finished the Antorus raid 9/11m. If you would like more info add me Dashieb12#1376.
Hi Galaxy, I believe you'd be a great addition to our team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Feel free to add me, and send me a tell. I hope to talk with you soon.

Hi guys TAINTGUARDIANS is recruiting for BfA! We raid Fridays/Saturdays 7 - 10 CST. AoTC focused. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag.

Who are we?

We're a good group of guys/gals looking to have some fun while playing this game. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla days, and we have full time jobs, and families. We have been there done that hardcore thing, but now we're looking to have some fun, but at the same time still kill bosses. We joke around, and have a lot of fun during our raids. We're AoTC focused and promise that in a timely manner EVERY tier.

What we Offer.

• Lots of mythic plus
  • Raids every Friday/Saturday 7 - 10 CST
  • Fun active raiding environment/discord
  • Jokes/more jokes!
  • What we expect/want from our members

• Show up to raids!
  • Have a positive attitude!
  • Thanks for taking the time to read our post. We're always looking to chat with anyone who is interested/or have any questions regarding the guild. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag, and I hope to hear from you all soon
    Hello Galaxyx!
    <Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild; We are a veteran guild coming back strong for BFA. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty while also enjoying our time together as a team. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA and onward. I myself have cleared up to Argus, at 15%. The other officers have cleared mythic as well. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We are looking for all competent players to fill our roster.
    Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. Id be happy to answer them.

Forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765886579#1

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918
    <Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild discord

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 10/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
    Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus (on hiatus)
    Wubs & Friends - 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
    Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
    Hello Galaxy,

I am definitely looking for high parse players such as yourself. I've put together an excellent core so far, and while the guild is new, I know that I am going to drive this to immense success. If you find yourself agreeing with many of the core values we present, I would love to have the opportunity to make my pitch to you. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

<Alive> is a 2-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday (OPTIONAL): Heroic & Mythic re-clear 7-10 CST.
    Weds & Thurs: 7-10:30 CST.

For those of you who want to raid 2 days, that option is available. Most people will want to raid 3. Because of the flexible nature of gearing, I am confident that this system will work even if you only want to raid 2 days.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. The 'trial' process is simple - you passed! Congratulations. It is a tiered system designed to help make you a better player. If you do well in Normal and Mythic+, you will be invited to Heroic. If you do well in Heroic, you'll be invited to Mythic. Wipe the raid 3 times on Mythic? No one is going to yell at you. We will swap you out with someone else and life will go on. After the raid we will do our best to work with you so that you master the mechanic and can get the kill next week.

A community-minded TEAM. For Mythic raids, we are going to bring the best 20 people for each encounter. There is no favoritism in this guild. We will look strategically at who we think is best for that fight, and invite accordingly. I am seeking to build a team that understands the faster we kill a boss, the better it is for the entire guild (even those that only raid Normal/Heroic).

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. Your raid and guild history, your logs, your item level, your class/spec/role - this stuff is definitely important. But these are not the things that are going to determine whether you're invited. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

An example: If I brought in a recruit that I invited that same day to Mythic raids (I would have played with them previously, of course, to come to that decision), and I asked you to sit out for progression, what would your reaction be? I am looking for people who understand that first and foremost we are a team. Every person is going to get their title, kills, gear, and plenty of gold, regardless of how we end up getting there.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content. There will also be a system in place so that you can purchase runs from the guild for alts that are not geared (or even your main) for a discounted rate. This helps the guild, and gives our raiders free gold for doing what they would do anyway.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
    Blindside#6226 - Discord
    <Solitude>
    US-Thrall: Horde
    Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
    Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
    We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
    We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
    To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
    11/11N, 11/11H , 9/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
    FULL

Healers:
    FULL

Melee DPS:
    Low! but feel free to apply!

Ranged DPS:
    HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
    https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
    kaerbaer#1475
    Petipas#1414
    ADW#1785
    Good Evening Galaxyx,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
    Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
    Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
    Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
    Look for Saph*
    You are welcome to join Awaken on Lothar. It's a brand new guild with the goal to provide a small, friendly community to play WoW. We currently have a 4 man core that we run Mythic Dungeons and Mythic Keystones with and the 5th is whoever in our guild is free at moment or a random player. We have been overall pretty successful. If you joined we'd have a pretty solid 5 man team with a few people in the guild who can sub in so we always can put a party together. Right now we are formed with a Rogue, Mage, Demon Hunter (Tank) and a Death Knight. The lowest I lvl belongs to the Rogue at 933 and the highest is my Death Knight at 951, but they are always going up a little.

We are also trying to start preparing guild raids, but as of yet we don't have enough 110s that have the necessary I lvl or combat experience to make it work. Myself and some of the other more developed characters have been leading (carrying) our lower level members through Heroic and Mythic Dungeons, occasionally even a low level Keystone run, in order to help them quickly increase their I lvl. In addition we do lots of Transmog runs and we try to foster a very cooperative atmosphere where we try to help each improve. Whether that is learning how to run dungeons and raids, gearing up, learning a new class or even learning how to play WoW we try to work together as a guild to improve everyones game.
    Still looking and I am not looking for brand new guilds so please don't post those.