Swift Zulian Panther

General Discussion
Has anyone had problems getting mounts since 7.3.5 with the introduction of the personal loot changes in old instances?

I'm currently over 1,000 kills for High Priestess Kilnara and something seems wrong.
07/10/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Konietzko
I'm currently over 1,000 kills for High Priestess Kilnara and something seems wrong.

sorry that you're still over that number and not getting results

but there's people that's hunting mounts for YEARS and they are still not getting them even to this day..

rng is rng.
I have not had any issues. It sounds like bad luck. /:

Goodluck in getting the mount though.
07/10/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Xyona

sorry that you're still over that number and not getting results

but there's people that's hunting mounts for YEARS and they are still not getting them even to this day..

rng is rng.

Yep. Me. Haven't gotten either of them. On the plus side, at least it's a quick run.
Has anyone had problems getting mounts since 7.3.5 with the introduction of the personal loot changes in old instances?

You don't get bad luck protection on those mounts. So, it's the same chance for the mount to drop every time you kill the boss. Contrary to popular opinion, killing the boss more doesn't increase your chance of getting the mount, you just get another chance to get the mount at the same odds as every other time you killed the boss. It is entirely possible that you don't have that mount even if you have been after that mount and killed the boss for it on every toon you have since the mount first became available at every possible reset opportunity.

Just have to keep going and hope that sooner or later your number comes up.
Farmed that mount 2 years on 3 toons everyday. RNG for sure but it hurts no doubt.
You know those people that get 1% mounts their first time? You're currently the person at the statistical opposite end of the spectrum lol RNG can be a cruel mistress.
Finally got Blue Protodrake this week, it took 612 attempts...
I also did a lot of wondering if drop rates where lowered,
had 22 alts hearthed near the instance.

Another mount number is now mine to add to the magnificent mount pile.
That's awful. I know the Panther took me close to 80 attempts, but Blue Proto-Drake I'm close to 200 attempts now, and no luck. Blazing Drake is close to 350... I'm ready to hang up for a little bit. :(
Good luck to you on getting the mount.
We all have certain mounts that drive us insane my current one is invincible. Ashes took me forever killing weekly on multiple toons for years finally got it earlier this year.
I got the panther after 7.3.5 hit, so I can confirm it's still dropping... just a low chance :-/
Got mine about 2-3 weeks ago.. no issue here.. maybe it’s just bad luck../:
throws head back and raises both fists, shaking them at the uncaring sky and bellowing...

AAAANNNNNZZZUU!!!!!!!!!

On the flip side, 8 kills for Ashes, 1 for the Zulian Panther, Blue Proto-Drake from BMAH for 90k, Green Proto-Drake took 3 weeks. It evens out, unless you are one of those people who are unfortunately, (un?)naturally unlucky.