game is total trash lmao.

Arenas
07/19/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Dawnhammer
Couple of facts here

1. You paid for BFA
2. You did not pay for BFA Pre-Patch

What would you like a refund for? Legion? Because you are not currently playing BFA.

$15 monthly subscription. We have just under a month until launch.

PvE trinket procs and legendarys should be disabled vs players until actual BFA launch to make the game semi-playable.
07/19/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Dawnhammer
07/18/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Weaksauce
That’s good advice except for the simple fact I’ve already paid for this dumpster fire. I’ll take a refund then, until BFA and they get their !@#$ together. This is a MULTI BILLION dollar company! Pretty unacceptable for such a large company to roll out this half %^- effort

Couple of facts here

1. You paid for BFA
2. You did not pay for BFA Pre-Patch

What would you like a refund for? Legion? Because you are not currently playing BFA.

Never have I borne witness to more people crying about a pre-patch that's been active for under 3 total days and then translating that to "BFA IS TRASH". That would be like being a movie critic and then basing your entire review of the movie off of it's trailer.

What's even more hilarious is the fact that all other pre patches have been garbage too in terms of balance

ROFL

It's actually just rival players that're complaining because they're STILL not good enough to have gotten the 2.4 enchant.

Deception of course is a fotm reroller that's...... Rival in the eyes of everyone ;).
prepatch is for finally beating all those nintendo switch games you bought but never played because you play too much wow
07/19/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Trenzix
prepatch is for finally beating all those nintendo switch games you bought but never played because you play too much wow

Hate that I do that to my switch. Poor thing.
Damn I was gonna say fortnite
i kinda wanna just play my 19 twink but the honor levels make it so i have no ques.

They only let you que into people of the same 'honor level bracket' now and at level 19 people around 250-300 honor level are just non-existant. Feelsbadman
guild wars 2 has very fun pvp. just dont expect your team mates to be good its filled with casuals
not only is the pvp fun. but you can make a character and go straight to a pvp lobby and get max level gear and appearances
and the vanilla version is completely free
the ranking system is also like league and you go from bronze - diamond and there's solo qeue
the ranked games are objective based so theres always a way around broken builds by playing the objective which is something ive been wanting in wow ranked for a long time.
Why not another title from Blizzard's highly-esteemed, balanced repertoire of games?

Sarcasm Intesifies
Pubg has been pretty fun for me. Not a fan of fortnite

Bluehole corp may be dumber than Blizzard is though, so there's that to contend with.
play through all the fallouts until bfa release.
why did u ditch my boy kyoski last minute smh
07/18/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Ðeceptiøn
I think this is the first prepatch i've absolutely hated. Legions prepatch with the gear farming was so much fun for twinking.

I remember the mop to wod stat squish prepatch also which was way better than this excuse of a prepatch.

Rose tinted goggles. Mop to wod stat squish faced pretty much all the same problems we are facing now with damage and survivability being broken beyond belief.

Legion prepatch fun? Yeah I guess if you aren't getting one shot by implosion demo locks, or killed by one single affliction dot.

Pre patches are always awful messes don't be dumb.
07/19/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Hedonist
07/18/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Ðeceptiøn
I think this is the first prepatch i've absolutely hated. Legions prepatch with the gear farming was so much fun for twinking.

I remember the mop to wod stat squish prepatch also which was way better than this excuse of a prepatch.

Rose tinted goggles. Mop to wod stat squish faced pretty much all the same problems we are facing now with damage and survivability being broken beyond belief.

Legion prepatch fun? Yeah I guess if you aren't getting one shot by implosion demo locks, or killed by one single affliction dot.

Pre patches are always awful messes don't be dumb.

I played other aspects of the game that isnt just end game, I'm very big on twinking when prepatch hits and at the start of expansions cause normally its one of the best, if not the best time for twinking.

This prepatch i cant even do bgs on my level 19 cause they fk'd honor levels lmao.
07/19/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Dawnhammer
07/19/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Trenzix

Tbh he's got the right idea. I've been neglecting BoTW but at least played through Mario Oddysey
07/19/2018 08:59 PMPosted by Dillon
07/19/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Dawnhammer

Tbh he's got the right idea. I've been neglecting BoTW but at least played through Mario Oddysey

Mario Odyssey is top 5 in the Mario franchise. Fight me if you disagree
Oldschool Runescape. Complete tutorial island, get an air staff, fire & mind runes and wreak havoc in the wilderness.
07/19/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Loso
07/19/2018 08:59 PMPosted by Dillon

Mario Odyssey is top 5 in the Mario franchise. Fight me if you disagree

I agree actually. The game was amazing. Tbh if I wanted to 100% it I have hours and hours of game time left in it.
I recommend Darkest Dungeon and Slay the Spire for killing time, as far as PvP nothing seems 'enjoyable' to me
Pokemon Trading Card Game for the Gameboy Color / 3DS eShop. It's awesome.
Heroes of the Storm is actually really fun in small doses.