Guess bliz will kill the money missions off

General Discussion
with the new BfA patch
Yep.
Most likely, I mean I got 3 characters doing them every day and have racked up quite a bit of gold just doing those missions and nothing else.
And with that... even less to do for the next month... time to take a vacation and come back a few days before...
From how it looks on PTR they're only minorly nerfing them. (But don't tell Blizzard or else they'll fix it, kthx)
I have a follower setup to give me 125 gold every world quest I complete with them. Since I only recently got to playing Legion and still got a lot of rep to grind I am making a good amount of money.

Not to mention the whole sword thing has lead to me using every single AP item as basically a token for more gold.

Sure it is not easy gold like the hall missions, but it is also quicker.
On live I had a almost 700 gold mission. Copying that character over to PTR nerfed it to 175 gold, however the +1500 bonus gold is unchanged. Your simply looking at 1675 gold max per mission instead of 2500-3000.
same as WoD ,nerfed to the ground i would guess.
The amount of money you could've potentially made off of the missions was pretty crazy.

I remember people talking about how they were able to make enough off of just the missions in a 2-3 week timespan to pay their monthly sub via wow-tokens. That's probably with max characters with full unlocks on the missions, but I imagine it's not something that should realistically be doable.
07/13/2018 11:59 PMPosted by Anubara
The amount of money you could've potentially made off of the missions was pretty crazy.

I remember people talking about how they were able to make enough off of just the missions in a 2-3 week timespan to pay their monthly sub via wow-tokens. That's probably with max characters with full unlocks on the missions, but I imagine it's not something that should realistically be doable.

For the past month I've been making enough from them to buy a token every week. When I also did the Argus gold quests I could get enough every 3-4 days.
07/14/2018 12:06 AMPosted by Zanderoth
07/13/2018 11:59 PMPosted by Anubara

For the past month I've been making enough from them to buy a token every week. When I also did the Argus gold quests I could get enough every 3-4 days.
How many characters were you doing the missions on?
07/14/2018 12:09 AMPosted by Dhumah

He must have had a ton because I am running 8 and I am lucky to have enough to get a token every two weeks
Running 12 characters. I've made millions
It needs to be destroyed.
07/14/2018 12:09 AMPosted by Dhumah

I have fourteen 110s on one server, six on another, and two on a third.

Four of the fourteen have done all the class hall and Argus quests, so they have every mission open to them and they make the majority of the gold. I estimate that those four make more than the rest of my 110s combined.
U say that like its a bad thing. Its not.
Thank you for everyone that helped with my wow tokens this expansion, the gold missions were not enough, and I didn't want to do Argus on 10+ alts.
07/13/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Kugsneak
with the new BfA patch
They need to kill of all of the crazy gold generators in the game. Gold income has been over the top for a very long time now.
07/13/2018 11:10 PMPosted by Maoxx
Most likely, I mean I got 3 characters doing them every day and have racked up quite a bit of gold just doing those missions and nothing else.

I have had 12 character doing en for the last year none stop , I am gonna cry when there gone .. I hope BFA has gold missions down the line as I have an expensive lifestyle :)
07/13/2018 11:14 PMPosted by Empowerments
From how it looks on PTR they're only minorly nerfing them. (But don't tell Blizzard or else they'll fix it, kthx)

That is probably on purpose.

They won't remove them until BFA is live, when you'd start doing them in BFA.

Just like players, Blizzard is now locked into the token for in game gold decisions.
They have the data of how many player pay for their sub that way, right in front of them. They created it, now they are locked in.