quick way to get nethershards

General Discussion
I was trying to gear this guy up to do mage tower but I only have like 200 left, never unlocked the key quest on him. is there a fast way to get more? its pretty easy even at this ilvl but wanted enough for more attempts.
The key quest treasures can be done one right after the others now until the last one where you'll need to wait till the next day.

You could also try to catch one of the Invasions.
Honestly, all I do is fly around and collect treasure chests on the Broken Shore, and/or kill rares. Each chest has ~100 shards, and rare mobs drop ~200. I usually have more than I need in less than 15-20 minutes.
Sentinax farming, usually a couple of groups up in the finder for it.
Otherwise just flying around and picking up any chests you see.
07/13/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Grarn
The key quest treasures can be done one right after the others now until the last one where you'll need to wait till the next day.

You could also try to catch one of the Invasions.

cool, I didn't know that about the quests, thanks! I hope to get at least one leggo tomorrow before I try again, even if it's just the ring for finishing antorus.
I got it, thanks all! I got lucky in argus wing lfr, dropped a leggo and got the ring, Agatha pretty much melted then!
07/13/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Ilgalyethis
I got it, thanks all! I got lucky in argus wing lfr, dropped a leggo and got the ring, Agatha pretty much melted then!

Congrats!