Priest lf guild for bfa can server transfer

Guild Recruitment
I am relatively new to pve and looking for a casual guild to try it for bfa. I am pretty flexible on raid times, but don't want to raid more then 1-2 times per week. Progress wise I am looking to get Aotc by the end of the patch and maybe kill a few mythic bosses.
I don't have a lot of experience under my belt only having aotc for argus and gul'dan. However I am 2.4 xp in pvp
My btag is Cen#1131 if you want to talk.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Already on your server if you dont mind daytime horde raids. Hit me up if you wanna chat, GL

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM for BFA
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious – Horde

Immediate need for Healing lead going into BFA. Must be Shammy, Pally or Druid

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3amEST)
optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times

GUILD INFO:

Recently stopped raiding mythic ABT. Now recruiting for BFA and weekly heroic ABT farm

Looking for anyone wanting to start fresh in BFA with any spec and class including rerolls since gear wont matter in a cpl months anyway.

We do a ton of Mythic Plus runs as well if this is something you enjoy.

In BFA We will start with heroic raids and then take top 20-25 into mythic when it opens. Play what you enjoy. We do not tell people what to play. If you’re good at it we will find you a spot.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Currently recruiting all classes and specs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

PERSONAL LOOT FOR BFA

Addons to have for guild:
ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS
ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officers:
Scarletraven#1550
Kaz#12445
Hey there Lilcench! Me and a few buddies have just started up a guild <Sap Tap> and currently need Healz and DPS for BFA. We're also looking to implement a PvP team for RBG's and for more casual players that want gear but can't raid due to time restraints a few 5-man teams specifically for Mythic+. I'm also in need of a few officers and a RL, if you're interested please shoot me a PM. Btag Uther7052#1213
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hey Lilcench! Shot you and add on b.net but the guild spiel is down below.

Hello Everyone!
<The Bad Mama Jamas> Sargeras- Alliance is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth! We have partnered with the gaming community Pixel Pub which is 9700+ members strong. So if you are looking for someone to game with in an active community we have that for you! You can find us at https://www.pixelpubgaming.com/

We are creating a semi-hardcore Mythic Progression team so we can start pushing asap! Our core leaders are all experienced in Mythic including our strategist who has Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker. If you don't raid mythic go ahead and scroll down past all the raid stuff.

Raid Times:
For initial release of raid: Tu/We/Th 8-11PM EST
After we are comfortable with heroic farm we will swap to Tu/We from 730-1130PM EST and Thursday will become an optional day for farm or alt raids.

Recruitment:
Tanks: Open

Healers: Core is fairly locked down, but if you are exceptional or can flex DPS please apply and let us know.

Melee: We are fairly heavy melee in our comp, but if you are a phenomenal melee DPS please apply and let us know.

Ranged: We are open to any ranged players! All classes are welcome and if you can flex even better!

If you do want to apply please fill out our application here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3o65_m6XArpz28Z6VnFr5oMFhPrQ2-P5hkCFHtj6dg8Gbbg/viewform

After filling out the application please add myself on b.net @ bardrevolver#1441 or our GM Blaze#14736 and give us a heads up you filled out the application!

Don't raid mythic? No worries! We also are very active when it comes to Mythic+! If you just want to do that you are more than welcome to come push some keys with us.

Casual? No worries! Shoot us an add on b.net and we can get you invited to the guild to just hangout!
Hello Lilcench! Alchemically Intoxicated is a newly formed guild on bronzebeard and our goal for BFA is heroic raiding. We're looking for anything and would love to have you. We'll be raiding Sat/Sun 1pm-4pm PST. If you want to talk you can add me Jadedrienne#1500. Also here is our guild post for some more info https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765916807
Good Afternoon Lilcench,

I read your post and I think we would be a good candidate for you!

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised to see just how active and social we are! We are always looking for fun people to group with--whether it is casual or hardcore. We have several raid and rbg teams for you to choose from. We also have more casual weekly events, such as Normal ABT runs and random and rated yolo BGs. Members are constantly grouping for various Mythic+ keys as well.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game. If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Lilcench,

My guild would give you the distinct opportunity of playing as much or as little as you wanted in a given week. I would not mind bringing you in for Mythic reclear and farm content to give you a taste of Mythic. If you enjoyed Mythic progression, I would also consider bringing you in for progression. However, we are planning to do many Heroic/Normal raids in addition to Mythic, as well as many M+ runs. I think your attitude fits in perfectly with what I'm trying to do. Let me know if you're interested. :)

<Alive> is a 2-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday (OPTIONAL): Heroic & Mythic re-clear 7-10 CST.
Weds & Thurs: 7-10:30 CST.

For those of you who want to raid 2 days, that option is available. Most people will want to raid 3. Because of the flexible nature of gearing, I am confident that this system will work even if you only want to raid 2 days.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. The 'trial' process is simple - you passed! Congratulations. It is a tiered system designed to help make you a better player. If you do well in Normal and Mythic+, you will be invited to Heroic. If you do well in Heroic, you'll be invited to Mythic. Wipe the raid 3 times on Mythic? No one is going to yell at you. We will swap you out with someone else and life will go on. After the raid we will do our best to work with you so that you master the mechanic and can get the kill next week.

A community-minded TEAM. For Mythic raids, we are going to bring the best 20 people for each encounter. There is no favoritism in this guild. We will look strategically at who we think is best for that fight, and invite accordingly. I am seeking to build a team that understands the faster we kill a boss, the better it is for the entire guild (even those that only raid Normal/Heroic).

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. Your raid and guild history, your logs, your item level, your class/spec/role - this stuff is definitely important. But these are not the things that are going to determine whether you're invited. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

An example: If I brought in a recruit that I invited that same day to Mythic raids (I would have played with them previously, of course, to come to that decision), and I asked you to sit out for progression, what would your reaction be? I am looking for people who understand that first and foremost we are a team. Every person is going to get their title, kills, gear, and plenty of gold, regardless of how we end up getting there.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content. There will also be a system in place so that you can purchase runs from the guild for alts that are not geared (or even your main) for a discounted rate. This helps the guild, and gives our raiders free gold for doing what they would do anyway.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
Blindside#6226 - Discord
if youre a spriest who can flex into holy with dps logs we may be interested

Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild. 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually. We are: former high end raiders of previous expansions, raiders who missed tiers, or people who came to xpac late.

Seeking an experienced tank. Experienced being having tanked multiple tiers of legion content and/or previous xpac mythic exp
Blood DK
Veng DH
Brewmaster Monk

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed. We are finalizing our roster. At this point all classes need to have logs to be considered:
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Ele Sham
WW Monk
DPS DK
Rogue

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
Hey Lilcench, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push progression throughout Battle for Azeroth. We ended Legion at 5/11 Mythic Antorus and bringing our core progression raid group into BfA looking to start off strong!

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead a former world first raider in WotLK. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like League, Overwatch, PUBG or Fortnite while hanging out in discord.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

We are currently open to any perspective raiders or members looking to join us as we move into Battle for Azeroth. In particular, we are looking to a mage, healers, as possible tank/off tank to join our progression team. Preferences will be given to any DPS who are able to flex into a healing role when required.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Muhlbs; bnet Fretz#1296, discord Muhlbs#8301
[H] <Song of the Blade> is an AOTC raiding guild located on the Illidan Server. We are currently opening up all roles for recruitment for BFA. We formed early Legion, started raids during NH and went AOTC for the last two tiers of raiding before taking it casually until the end of the expansion due to not having numbers to push into mythic. We're seeking more like minded players who wish to raid and have a group of fun, active, outgoing players to hang out with.

We're up for pushing Mythic Tier raiding if we get the players, so come one come all!

We are active in Raids, PVP, 15+ Mythic Keys and much more.

Raiding Experience:
NH - Not formed
TOV - 3/3 Heroic
NH - 10/10 Heroic
TOS - 9/9 AOTC
ABT - 11/11 AOTC

Recruiting:
ALL ROLES (iLvl doesn't matter as it's all resetting)

Raid Days/Times
Monday : 8PM CST - 10PM CST
Wednesday: 8PM CST - 10PM CST
Friday: OPT Dungeons
Saturday: OPT Alt Raid

Contacts:
BNet: Twosporks#1396 Discord: Batkon#0533 - GM
BNet: Saiyaku#1609 Discord: Shalendra#2354 - Officer
<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is looking for a Blood Death Knight, Ele Shaman, WW Monk, and Spriest to join our 20 man AotC roster in BfA!
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.
Voice Chat: Discord
The main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.
We may dip our toes in mythic!
We also have events such as keystone runs, PvP runs, transmog competitions, pet battle competitions, Discord trivia, and other things to give the game a bit more flavor even though raiding is a key focus.
Social and leveling players are always welcome!

For more info check out:
https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Contact info:
Discord: Aureil#6653
We are a more mature crowd and mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 21+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Hello!
Grievance is 18+ casual raiding guild on Proudmoore-Alliance that raids Tues/Friday/Saturday from 6-8 pm pst with an optional hour on Friday/Saturdays. We understand life and family happen and do not expect 100% raid attendance. We had 2 raid teams clearing all Heroic Content through the entirety of Legion. We managed to get AotC for all of Legions raid encounters. We like to consider ourselves accomplished casual raiders, we are still casual but when it comes to getting new bosses and content down, we take it seriously while still having fun. Mythic raiding is not 1 of our goals, but we do occasionally step into it when everything lines up right.

If raiding isn’t your thing, we also have plenty of Mythic+ runs going on and just trying to have fun! We have a group of players that love to push mythic+ keys and try to help newer players learn them as well.

We have a decent amount of people who are really looking forward to the warfronts and warmode come BfA, myself included.

As a member of our guild, you gain the benefits of being a member of a multi-gaming guild that has been in existence for almost 18 years! We have chapters in a ton of different games to give you the option to stay with the same guild and community!

If you wish to contact me for more information, I can be reached through BNet Starlight200#1548, Discord Starley#6436
About Us
<Dishonored> 11/11M is a Horde semi-hardcore Cutting Edge raiding guild on the Winterhoof/Kilrogg connected server (PST). We are looking to add exceptional players to our family with the goal of more Cutting Edge Achievements in Battle for Azeroth. We have been around since Mists of Pandaria and have pushed to become a competitive mythic guild with our final progression in Antorus being11/11M.

We will be maintaining two raid groups which we look to continue into BFA with the potential of a 3rd if sufficient guild activity and player numbers are met.

The guild is made up of close, friendly players that look to push content and enjoy the game. We understand that this is a game and do our best to keep progression fun while staying focused. During off-nights, we strive to maintain a sense of community by including our members in activities both in and out of WoW. We play other games (such as Fortnite, League, Rocket League, etc.), have movie nights, do alt runs in Normal and Heroic content, run old content for achievements, and more.

Schedule
Team 1 (Semi-hardcore/Hardcore)
Raid Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 2 (Normal/Heroic)
Raid day is Sunday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 3
Raid day(s) and times TBD if possible

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting:

ALL PLAYERS AND ALL ROLES!

Our Expectations
- We expect our raiders to be on-time for raid. If unable to attend, a 24 hour notice is requested/preferred
- As raiders, it is mandatory to be fully gemmed and enchanted prior to raid.
-Raiders are expected to understand their class and main spec as well as a basic understanding of off-specs.
- We want members to ask if there are questions
- We ask that members to express any concerns to leadership.
- Toxic players are NOT welcome. We seek a positive, drama free environment and do not tolerate individuals that cause problems.
- Raiders are required to have the add-ons:
* Bigwigs or DBM
* RC Loot Council
* Weak Auras 2

What you can expect from Dishonored
- Food, flasks, pots, VRs and repairs for our raiders
- There will be guild activity on off-nights in game and in Discord
- We help with Mythic + runs for our members
- Alt raids for Normal and Heroic are organized for casual members and raider alts

Loot
We are using currently using RC Loot Council for all loot drops. Gear is distributed for the benefit of the not only the player, but for the raid team. The more information that is provided for a piece of gear a player wants the higher chance of receiving needed upgrades!

If interested please message:
Dishonored#11140 (GM)
Jeremiah#1459 (Recruitment)
<Rehab> Kael'thas/Ghostlands
Horde Guild
Sundays and Tuesdays
Wednesday for Normal
7 PM to 11PM CST (Server Time)
Currently Recruiting for our Core Raiding Group for BfA!!:
DPS
Healer

We are a 2 night progression raiding guild. Many of us are adults with families and/or full time jobs.

We expect ALL Core Raiders to research encounters for raids before hand and to speak up when confused about boss/mob mechanics so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses.
There are 8 raids in a month and we expect our Core Raiders to attend 80% of those raids. (6/8 a month) We start raid invites ~6:45-6:55 and expect raiders to have flasks/food ready for pulls @ 7:10 PM CST. We also expect our Core Raider's ilvl to be on par with the current content.

Raid spots are EARNED and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough damage/heals/threat, treat others with respect then you'll never be sat.

We also encourage non-raiders to apply and hang out as well!

We are a pretty easy going group who are looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment.

On our off nights we enjoy running Mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, recruiting, PvP, exploring other games and hanging out in Discord.

Our goal is to clear the most current heroic/mythic raid as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive bunch looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it's current. We want to progress on a limited schedule and have fun while doing it!

Legion Progression:

Throne
11/11 N
11/11 H
2/11 M

Get off that high pop server, come be #1 here!

TO JOIN
Aitris-Kael'thas OR Rhint-Kael'thas
Mufasaa-Kael'thas OR Muhas-Kael'thas
Bareassed-Kael'thas OR Drthrall-Kael'thas

APPLY HERE:
https://goo.gl/forms/Ti7KbzpZZ1zvmWmz1
OR
Message any member in-game and they should be able to point you in the right direction!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

<Rehab> The first step is admitting you have a problem.
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 9/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Warlock - Closed
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - Closed
  • Fire Mage - Low
  • **MELEE**
  • Fury/Arms War - Closed
  • Surv. Hunter - Low
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • WW Monk - LOW
  • Enh. Shaman - HIGH
  • Feral - HIGH
  • Rogue - Closed
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Disc. Priest - HIGH
  • R.Druid - Closed
  • MW Monk - Closed
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    <Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 10/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
    Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus (on hiatus)
    Wubs & Friends - 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
    Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!