85%+ Heal/DPS 9/11M LF Mythic BFA Team

Guild Recruitment
Im a returning 9/11M hybrid healer coming back from a short break after clearing Mythic Coven 01/2018 of this year. Previous tiers I maintained being a 90% percentile player and when my schedule was convenient for the push, participated in Top 150 US Guilds throughout the last 2 expansions.

I took my break just before having my 4th child in March and finally settling. At the time Memes, Aggramar and Argus had started to split my guild and slowly as raids got harder to fill, I prioritized my time for the adjustment towards a newborn being it wasn’t justified to raid. I was one of the versatile healers of the core and throughout the tier mained Resto Shaman, Mistweaver and now Disc throughout all of Antorus at an efficient percentile of 85%> while being capable of interchanging classes as needed, as well as playing a DPS offspec when necessary. Due to the shortage of healers being capable to DPS, I took it upon myself to make sure I hybrid when I can rnsuring to mechanically and numerically to execute DPS standards.

PREFERABLY I’d like to stick with the options of providing one of the 3 being Disc/Monk/Shaman or 2 of the 3 for BFA preferably but can honestly provide a beneficial attribution to the raid within any of the healing options.

I work in the Oilfield as a Pipe Engineer and for the most part doesn’t interfere with an evening raid schedule. Horde or Alliance doesn’t necessarily matter to me.

I can be contacted at Skrillex#1912 on Battlenet and Chizuschrist#3344 on Discord and don’t mind attending what raids I can left of Legion or interviewing via voice comms for further questions or information.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/alleria/chizuschrist

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/alleria/octodad

Will transfer and faction change amongst approval.
Hey Chizuschrist, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push progression throughout Battle for Azeroth. We ended Legion at 5/11 Mythic Antorus and bringing our core progression raid group into BfA looking to start off strong!

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead a former world first raider in WotLK. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like League, Overwatch, PUBG or Fortnite while hanging out in discord.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

We are currently open to any perspective raiders or members looking to join us as we move into Battle for Azeroth. In particular, we are looking to a mage, healers, as possible tank/off tank to join our progression team. Preferences will be given to any DPS who are able to flex into a healing role when required.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Muhlbs; bnet Fretz#1296, discord Muhlbs#8301