Some of you should consider quitting

General Discussion
People are allowed to give feedback, for better or worse. That doesn't mean that they should quit the game. They are giving it because they care. Some could post with a little more tact, however.

There are also a fair amount of bugs like there always is, so yeah.
07/19/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Where
I'm not sure if you're pro blizzard or anti blizzard with that text.

Most players who come to the forums to try to drive away other players they see as insufficiently committed or "impure" think they are doing a favor for Blizzard. They think they are cleansing the game, and if enough of the right people are driven away, the game will be better for it.

By all appearances Blizzard is fine with this.

The fewer people are left, the tighter the game will be. It will be a return to the community of vanilla, when... No, wait, they weren't trying to drive away as many customers as possible during vanilla, were they?

I think that trying to convince other players to quit the game should result in a forum ban.

But that said, a lot of us have already "quit". But we are paid up months in advance. So OP, go tell your bosses your crusade failed.

And as for all of us, we'd be playing the game if it was playable and there was anything to do. That includes you, OP. Go play the game if it's so great.
I think what the OP is trying to say, and forgive me if I get this wrong, is that Blizzard doesn't listen to feedback regardless of what they say and the only way to get them to listen is to speak with your wallet if you want actual results.

I don't necessarily disagree but it could have worded much nicer :P
How's Ball State, Danny?
07/19/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Èxu
07/19/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Haust
My wife's boyfriend is looking forward to BFA, I'm not sold just yet on it.

Stop crying about your wife's boyfriend and get a girlfriend (a couple friend of mine did that, husband has a girlfriend and wife has like a dozen different boyfriends, they're quite happy with each other and their side dishes).

( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)
07/19/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Arteria

Your wife’s what?

They are poly. We have occasionally looked after the daughter of this one woman that we know who is engaged in this kind of behavior because she (the daughter) disapproves of their lifestyle.
07/19/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Xaeris

Your wife’s what?

They are poly. We have occasionally looked after the daughter of this one woman that we know who is engaged in this kind of behavior because she (the daughter) disapproves of their lifestyle.

Good. The daughter is more mature than the parents.
While I'm not crying or complaining about BFA, I am quitting. Been a fun run but I've said it all and better here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765956872

Thanks for the fun and memories.
07/19/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Xaeris

Your wife’s what?

I'd bet 100k Haust is taking ya'll for a spin.

Off topic, but this is how you troll, take notes kids.
All feedback is not valuable feedback first of all. So the righteousness posts of "everyone has the right to post their feedback we are paying customers blah blah" BS needs perspective. No one technically has a RIGHT (in a legal sense) to post here...these are private forums owned by blizzard they are not public.

Blizz can block ban kick edit ...whatever they feel like to any post or poster with or without stating cause.

You or I don't need to agree with it...but it is what it is.

Second if you are just spewing hate for the game with no constructive criticism your feedback is really NOT helping and really has no value.

That said i think what op was thinking of is the heaps of valuless feedback....
07/19/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Msmockingjay
If you're to the point of upset about the changes being made that your blood pressure is spiking and in the middle of the day you're still raging and losing your minds over changes that come with every expansion you're more than welcome to pull a WoD 2.0 and quit in droves....I think we've established many times there is 0 care for what any of you have to say as long as your subs are still active and Blizzard still has a healthy sub count.

Honestly, it's just time for them to go. They seem to think we care that they'll leave. The game is 15 years old ffs, they really have no idea what they're complaining about. Half the complaints are over vanity items and not being able to power level 50 toons a month.
07/19/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Sputty
said it all and better here:

So you're quitting over a UI you have complete control over with addons and an expac you haven't played yet..
I'm not sure if you're pro blizzard or anti blizzard with that text. However it has been made abundantly clear time and time again that blizzard wants feedback - or they say they do, whether they do or not only a telepath can say - and as a result of that people are going to express their upset.

You don't have to read those threads. I don't. Sometimes I'll pop into a random !@#$%y one - such as this - to have a look and see what's up but that's my choice.

You sitting here being nasty towards your fellow players is also a choice you're making. Not a great one but a choice nonetheless.

You really need to read the "feedback" and them come back and say who's being nasty. Most of it is legitemately ignorant, petty, childish nonsense. This amount of crying comes every time there's a change, it's absolutely meaningless until we get months into the expansion and see how things are actually going to be.
I'm not sure if you're pro blizzard or anti blizzard with that text. However it has been made abundantly clear time and time again that blizzard wants feedback - or they say they do, whether they do or not only a telepath can say - and as a result of that people are going to express their upset.

You don't have to read those threads. I don't. Sometimes I'll pop into a random !@#$%y one - such as this - to have a look and see what's up but that's my choice.

You sitting here being nasty towards your fellow players is also a choice you're making. Not a great one but a choice nonetheless.

Feedback is good but when the majority of these "feedback" posts are flat out whining and complaining and many of them don't even offer details then it isn't feedback and should be ignored.
Just another hypothetical ambulance chasing wanna be internet tough guy looking for a bumper to bite.

0/10
However it has been made abundantly clear time and time again that blizzard wants feedback
Yes... they want feedback. Not screaming hissy fits and dumpster fire forum posts by a small minority of players.

Here's an example of Feedback provided about the Animal Companion talent for BM Hunters:
I do not like how this is designed. One of the things I liked about Hati was that I could use the orb from Mimiron to change him into whatever I liked. This way I could run with two Loque'Nahaks or any other rare, nearly impossible to tame pet. With the way it is now, I would have to be extremely lucky and tame a second one of any given of those pets, thus taking away an opportunity from another Hunter who may not have one at all, and put it in the stable slot.

My suggestion is that you change this ability to grant us Hati back. This way we can still use the Mimiron Orb. Just change the Orb so that if we target our primary pet, then Hati takes on its appearance. If we have no target, then it reverts him to his original model. That way we do not need to go back to the Trueshot Lodge.
It establishes that the ability's current design is not liked. It explains why it is not liked, and gives a potential solution. Oh, and it uses calm, civil language.

Here is what most people think is feedback about the same ability:
Animal Companion sucks! Blizzard hates hunters! They hate their players! They're killing the game. Fire Ion!
Oh I'll never quit. The role of Azeroth's self-appointed dark ruler would be left vacant, and we can't just let any old petulant schmuck seize power like that!
If you're to the point of upset about the changes being made that your blood pressure is spiking and in the middle of the day you're still raging and losing your minds over changes that come with every expansion you're more than welcome to pull a WoD 2.0 and quit in droves....I think we've established many times there is 0 care for what any of you have to say as long as your subs are still active and Blizzard still has a healthy sub count.

You're right. Alot of people have already quit or cancelled their subs. Have fun playing with a handful of people with this dying game.
No way, I can't quit! You need a subscription to post in General Discussion and this place is just too damn entertaining to leave.
07/19/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Fendfx

Off topic, but this is how you troll, take notes kids.

11/10 because of how quickly this thread became funny and the reactions.

Thanks for letting the game go F2P, I was sick of grinding gold or paying for a sub anyway. We have a lots of F2P grinds and time gates in the game already so I welcome the full transition. Thank you so much

That final bump of subs lost gave the green light that subs cant not longer pay for the server but the all mighty cash shop with loot in loot boxes can.