General Discussion Lounge #179

General Discussion
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
07/17/2018 12:17 AMPosted by Selosse
07/17/2018 12:15 AMPosted by Ughash
I wish we had a discord, we should at this point, unless I missed it.

Yeah, after tonight, everyone will run there to get away from me in here.

I won't :(

Sel, I think you sometimes take forums far too seriously.

You're not going to save the world posting in GD Lounge as it will just attract the wrong attention.

I used to take this things seriously earlier on defending in-game factions, storyline, getting political etc...
I learned that the reality is you gotta roll with it.

There are people willing to have fun with you here, it's just that alot of us just want to escape the real life crap.

Just take a bit of time off, and settle yourself.

If the game servers shutdown tomorrow, where will you be? What will you do?

Worry about things you can mange yourself first before taking on bigger stuff.

Life's to short to get angst ^.^

(Apologies for the newspaper :P /joke )
07/17/2018 12:51 AMPosted by Dreadmoon

You're not going to save the world posting in GD Lounge as it will just attract the wrong attention.

I used to take this things seriously earlier on defending in-game factions, storyline, getting political etc...

There are people willing to have fun with you here, it's just that alot of us just want to escape the real life crap.

I agree 1000% <3. I've never taken the forums too seriously and I don't think I ever will /lol! But yes! We don't hate you or anything, I barley know you so I can't say I dislike or like you. But we've crossed paths a few times, and those few times have been sweet. Just take the forums at what it is, a place where late night nerds can come and discuss or chill or argue in between ques or just hanging out.

you and I have always been cool and still are...read my exit post and it explains things that I tried to explain to everyone, but no one wants to listen. At least not the people who were involved in this. No ONE person did anything wrong. It was one person after another after another then someone who never posts in here anymore shows up and I'm freaking out wondering what the hell just happened.

I'm just sick of it. Everyone in here has issues but that gets forgotten when it's me.
07/17/2018 12:55 AMPosted by Ughash
I agree 1000% <3. I've never taken the forums too seriously and I don't think I ever will /lol! But yes! We don't hate you or anything, I barley know you so I can't say I dislike or like you. But we've crossed paths a few times, and those few times have been sweet. Just take the forums at what it is, a place where late night nerds can come and discuss or chill or argue in between ques or just hanging out.

You still don't get it...did you actually read anything I wrote in here?

"take the forums too seriously"

Unless I post a funny political post, THEN it's taken seriously. Maybe if people in here took that advice, none of this would have happened.

I make ONE not a dozen, not talking about politics and people "took the forums too seriously"

If I was actually talking politics or made multiple posts, then I would have completely agreed with there comments, but instead they decided to "take the forums so seriously"
07/17/2018 12:56 AMPosted by Selosse
It was one person after another after another then someone who never posts in here anymore shows up and I'm freaking out wondering what the hell just happened.

Forum mobs can happen, the best thing to do is not let them know you're sad, treat them with sardonic contempt like I do :)

I'm just sick of it. Everyone in here has issues but that gets forgotten when it's me.

If you feel you're not getting the comfort you need here, I'd suggest logging off, get on the phone and talk to a friend or love one, say anything to them, even if it's nonsense.

Or if you have a pet talk to them (or give them a hug). I talk to my cat sometimes, even if he looks at me like I'm sort of crazy person :P

/hugs Selosse

you and I have always been cool and still are...read my exit post and it explains things that I tried to explain to everyone, but no one wants to listen. At least not the people who were involved in this. No ONE person did anything wrong. It was one person after another after another then someone who never posts in here anymore shows up and I'm freaking out wondering what the hell just happened.

You literally mentioned us by name, before any of us even posted. Of course our friends are going to tell us that you're trying to start things.
07/17/2018 01:01 AMPosted by Remilicious

You literally mentioned us by name, before any of us even posted. Of course our friends are going to tell us that you're trying to start things.

Never mentioned ANY of you UNTIL Fritter came in. That's when I started freaking because he's been long gone from here and suddenly shows up. It was highly possible that Fritter contacted you guys.
You guys got alot of drama for a forum about general discussion also buying GF
07/17/2018 01:06 AMPosted by Greenbutton
You guys got alot of drama for a forum about general discussion also buying GF

This is not a typical night.
07/17/2018 12:57 AMPosted by Selosse
political post

Politics tend to destroy friendships and/or rustle all the jimmies. They're frustrating. What's done is done, right? Am I right to guess it would be better to leave the tension by the wayside and just enjoy each other's company?

Then again, I'm a void-wielding panda that just empowered a talking knife that tears at peoples' minds. Maybe I should wear a sign that says "converse with Insanity Panda at own risk. Void whispers and other strange phenomenons may occur."
you're trying to start things.

What was I trying to start?

I was getting upset about one after another everyone commenting on ONE silly trump post. You just think I'm a drama queen and nothing is going to change your mind about that. I have social anxiety and got overwhelmed I'm not perfect. You have issues that you have talked about in here when you were in here before. You're not like me. Maybe you don't freak out like I do, but I do. I'm not perfect and neither are you.
07/17/2018 01:09 AMPosted by Selosse
you're trying to start things.

What was I trying to start?

I was getting upset about one after another everyone commenting on ONE silly trump post. You just think I'm a drama queen and nothing is going to change your mind about that. I have social anxiety and got overwhelmed I'm not perfect. You have issues that you have talked about in here when you were in here before. You're not like me. Maybe you don't freak out like I do, but I do. I'm not perfect and neither are you.

Was it a spicy kind of trump post?
07/17/2018 01:15 AMPosted by Greenbutton

It may be better not to stir the pot further. Politics make for bad topics on online forums not dedicated to them, and oftentimes even forums dedicated to them.
07/17/2018 01:26 AMPosted by Senyuu
07/17/2018 01:15 AMPosted by Greenbutton

It may be better not to stir the pot further. Politics make for bad topics on online forums not dedicated to them, and oftentimes even forums dedicated to them.

I can handle it
Just to reiterate that I'm leaving and why...

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765956630?page=23#post-456

Goodbye everyone. <3
07/17/2018 01:39 AMPosted by Selosse
Just to reiterate that I'm leaving and why...

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765956630?page=23#post-456

Goodbye everyone. <3

Damn this is for real huh
well ok buy wish everyone the best
wtf is happening
i go to sleep and wake up and Selosse and Aev are leaving?

!@#$ that.

Don't leaveeeeee
*Cyndilou wanders in.*