Legacy Loot not working in WoD raids

Bug Report
Just tried to Run BRF on my lock and was only getting INT items like i was in personal loot still. I thought that old raids were supposed to use an old loot system after the patch today but WoD content isnt working even though I am 10 levels above the content and therefore it should be in legacy loot mode :/
We’ll unfortunately have to wait till BfA is fully out and we get to level 112 because those raid bosses are level 102 just like legion raid bosses are level 112. It’s incredibly stupid. As per usual Blizzard doesn’t make something intuitive and smart they make something contrived and needlessly obnoxious.

It’s like they do it on purpose.
Thats total BS... Way to waste my weekly lockout blizz
Everything is designed from now on to squeeze as much gametime out of you hopping that you don’t get some5hing you want so that you can stay subbed. It’s no longer a game made my people who are passionate about wanting to make an amazing experience or an artistic vision. Purely about profit and greed. Just like Bungie with Destiny 2.

Everything these companies do is more egregious than the last. Eventually it’ll push people over the edge like with Battlefront 2 and their image will be tarnished forever. I’m so tired of all these companies trying to screw everyone over at every second of the day it’s revolting.
07/17/2018 08:54 PMPosted by Aratthor
We’ll unfortunately have to wait till BfA is fully out and we get to level 112 because those raid bosses are level 102 just like legion raid bosses are level 112. It’s incredibly stupid. As per usual Blizzard doesn’t make something intuitive and smart they make something contrived and needlessly obnoxious.

It’s like they do it on purpose.

"Wait until level 102" is not an acceptable answer, as it means we will have to "wait 2 years until 9.0" if we want to do Legion raids on our 120.

Blizzard needs to fix this ASAP, removing group loot was bad enough, but they implemented it so sloppily that it doesn't even fulfill its intended purpose as it currently exists.
This is absolutely unacceptable.

That means coming back to farm Legion content in BfA results in everyone maybe getting 1 piece of loot or you alone only getting 1. Why...? Like seriously what is the logic to not include the previous expansion? Its not like that gear is useful. You just basically ruin all that legacy farming old stuff for us & make it so much harder to collect stuff.

I am absolutely baffled by the decision to not have the previous expansion content be under the Legacy loot rules.
What a terrible decision, they went back and edited the patch notes to say 11 levels higher than the instance intended level. Not quite 102 but requiring 101, this has to be changed soon. Having to be level 121 to farm legion content with legacy loot mode on is just unacceptable and goes completely contrary to what this mode is intended to do.
You need "more than 10 levels". It's intended for us to have Legacy Loot on WoD instances during BfA, just like that's not intended for Legion instances. You will get way more loot on every single instance before Legion when you hit the required level, which is way better than before, of course. And you will still be able to get a group or solo on later patches to get Legion raid stuff, just like we used to do for WoD raids during Legion. In other words, farming is easier and we get to save lots of time in all the old content aside Legion (which should be in, since it's "Legacy").

I love Legion xmog, but it's not getting harder to get it at all, will just not be as easy as everything else is going to be (but will be way easier than now ofc).
This is yet another consequence of Blizzard's inane solution to dealing with the non-existent problem of Master Loot. Forcing us to wait two expansions, when soloing becomes absolutely trivial, is absolutely idiotic. If I can solo a raid, regardless of how many levels below me it is, I deserve the loot. We shouldn't have to wait until 9.0+ before we can get a reasonable amount of loot from soloing Legion raids.

To make things even better, Blizzard has handled the stat squish so poorly that it takes me 3 times longer to kill a boss in WoD raids than it did last week, making some bosses now impossible to solo at 110.
Yeah, they gotta fix it. There is no point to have this dumb loot.

Blizzard: "If it's not broke, fix it "
Why do they even force personal loot in the first place??

zzzzzz

Can a blue verify if this is intended or a bug?
So GG to farming legion raid mounts and xmog in BFA then....

Like is there a reason for doing this? Why are they gating xmog farming content for the previous expansions?
need to bump this for a fix
Please fix this blizzard =)
I just tried and got the same result. They need to explain this if it's intended to be 112 for wod raids because if it is then legion mog farming is going to be horrible. It'lll take forever oh that's why more sub time. God what a crappy decision.
07/18/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Thunderßuns
I just tried and got the same result. They need to explain this if it's intended to be 112 for wod raids because if it is then legion mog farming is going to be horrible. It'lll take forever oh that's why more sub time. God what a crappy decision.

They did explain that you have to be 111 for WoD raids in the patch notes AND pre-patch blue post, where you have to be "more than 10" (read: at least 11) levels above content's intended level for Legacy to activate. WoD is intended for level 100 players, so 11 levels later is 111. This does mean that Legion won't be Legacy-able until 2020 or whenever the next expansion launches.

This isn't a bug, but it's still kind of ridiculous. Post in General or Dungeons to discuss changing it.
bump for a fix
what a waste of time doing that first boss was, thankfully i got most of the WoD sets before the pre patch, they seriously need to patch this though, I shouldnt only get 1 item per boss in an old raid.
Yeah this is retarded as hell. Getting one piece of loot per boss in WoD right now and I'm ALWAYS getting a damn trinket or ring. I'm about 5 weeks into doing these every week on my new lock and so fare I've gotten 0 mog gear of the teir set out of BRF......Blizz will always screw us no matter what. So pre-patch is even more boring now since i can't even do a mog run and get mog gear.