Animal Companion Pet Respawn Speed

Hunter
When this guy despawns, like getting on a flying mount, his respawn speed is slow.

So. Very. Slow.

I know Hati had this issue for the life of the expansion, but not to this extent.

For example, when dismounting from a flying mount the animal companion pet has respawned with a range of 10 seconds (which at least feels like Hati's respawn speed) all the way up to an abysmal 30 seconds.

Normal pet respawn speed seems fine and respawns near instantly.

What gives? What could this guy possibly be doing to be 30 seconds late every time I need him?
Your animal companion spawns?

I just assumed that the talent was just a joke, since it only seems to work 5% of the time.
07/21/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Nyiala
Your animal companion spawns?

I just assumed that the talent was just a joke, since it only seems to work 5% of the time.

I don't know what your talking about, it works fine for me.

The spawn rate is really slow though. Hope they fix it.
ITs a useless talent. I dont know how blizz could make the buggy hati MORE buggy in this talent, but they did.

I really wish we would start getting some skills that make you go "WOW, That looks COOL" instead of "which boring skill am I picking here".

Frankly, BM should just get a second full time pet that is as good as the first one with all the goodies that come with it. I mean it would not be as OP as rogues currently are...so why not?!?!?