Returning Rogue LF guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I am a returning player looking to find a new raiding guild to push progression in BfA. The times that I am avaiable are 7pm EST to 1 am EST from Mon - Thurs.
I was 7/7m 3/3m 10/10m and took a break at the end of ToS. I am looking for a guild that is capable to clear content well its current. My btag is Zelph#11383. Look forward to hear from potential guilds.
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to people that just came back from a long break. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Tanks, Healers, and DPS

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
bump
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/
Realm Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/EyvDGFgbD

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
bump
Zëlph,

i added your BTAG and hope to hear form you.

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders. We raid Tues, Weds, Thurs 9-12 EST.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keeps standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

Right now we have 18 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with Part Time and Trial Raiders. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team.

We are looking for the following to become an integral part of our current and future team:

One "career healer" to replace one of our current healers who is re-rolling for BFA. Our STRONG preference would be Resto Druid, but we do have flexibility.

2-3 DPS with preference for Mage, Warlock, Balance, SPriest, and EleSham.

Our current team is here ... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wlk7hbiCxsex5TYLi_X2m-mlKPGBYepzbxX2zITV0-w/edit#gid=0

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
Looking for serious players for BFA and fill our M+ teams. We are looking to fill our last few spots with permanent serious raiders with impeccable attendance. We are currently raiding heroic Tues/Weds until launch.

Pale Horse - Hyjal Faction: HORDE

Raid Times/Days:

6:00pm-8:30pm PST Tuesday/Wednesday *Heroic until BFA

Btag: DatDotDoe#1270

Discord: Gldfsh#1218

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Pale+Horse

High Priority: RDPS and TANK

More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765796638

Current roster TBD:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IMfLeowGnRCr1BZgQDSvUcJEwhyRrQkKwmPSbPXrXZM/edit?usp=sharing
Hi there, Zelph! <Slightly Tilted> is a progression guild forming on Mal'Ganis for BFA. We are built on a foundation of Cutting Edge Antorus raiders who also value a thriving social atmosphere.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We plan to clear all current content in a timely fashion, and our core roster demonstrates that.

As we put the finishing touches on our roster, we could use more quality melee players such as yourself, and I personally think you'd be a great fit.

Feel free to submit an application at guilded.gg/slightlytilted or add me on bnet/Discord to discuss further:

Discord: Cassity14#4222
Bnet: Cassity14#1187(edited
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 6/11M

We are looking for a rogue for mythic raiding in BFA

We are a 2 day/ 6 hour raid guild, looking for talented players who know how to quickly and efficiently down bosses on a lighter schedule. Our goal every tier will be to achieve cutting edge. We take high priority on providing a fun, active, and adult atmosphere. We are interested in players with a back ground of mythic raiding experience.

We are currently helping gear and prep returning/ re rolling players who are interested in trialing for BFA

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764186299

Apply At
www.fatalguild.com
[US][Alliance][Lightbringer] No Skill
Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 5-9PM PST (8-12EST)

<No Skill> is a progression oriented raiding guild consisting mostly of players who have known each other for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, but we have a core of highly skilled, experienced and dedicated players looking to make a strong push in Battle for Azeroth.

Progression:
8/11M Antorus(We stopped raiding in late January)

We transferred to Lightbringer before Antorus for a more competitive environment, and are looking to be a top level Alliance guild.

Currently Recruiting:
Melee:
Warrior
Death Knight

Ranged:
Warlock
Boomkin
Ele Shaman w/ Resto OS
Hunter

Healer:
Holy Paladin

All raid spots are competitive. You will be brought based on performance and what we need for each fight. Even if you are not one of the specs above, if you believe you are a skilled player and are looking for a new home to start the expansion in, we welcome you to apply.

The trial period is two weeks. During this time, we will evaluate you on performance, drive, and how well you fit in with our group. As per usual, punctuality, reliability, and a positive attitude are expected and required.

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/gxPTGqUUbxY2Hwqq2 (Google Survey).

Feel free to ask any questions you may have here. You can also add Covahz#1569, Marcasaurus#1580,Valeor#1843,Chaotix#1201 for more information.
bump
Zelph,

Despite my absolute best efforts, I have still been unable to recruit a Rogue. I would love to speak with you further, and added you to BTag. I think you'd fit in very well with what I am attempting to put together.

If you like what you see, message me and we'll talk.

<Alive> is a 2-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday (OPTIONAL): Heroic & Mythic re-clear 7-10 CST.
Weds & Thurs: 7-10:30 CST.

For those of you who want to raid 2 days, that option is available. Most people will want to raid 3. Because of the flexible nature of gearing, I am confident that this system will work even if you only want to raid 2 days.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. The 'trial' process is simple - you passed! Congratulations. It is a tiered system designed to help make you a better player. If you do well in Normal and Mythic+, you will be invited to Heroic. If you do well in Heroic, you'll be invited to Mythic. Wipe the raid 3 times on Mythic? No one is going to yell at you. We will swap you out with someone else and life will go on. After the raid we will do our best to work with you so that you master the mechanic and can get the kill next week.

A community-minded TEAM. For Mythic raids, we are going to bring the best 20 people for each encounter. There is no favoritism in this guild. We will look strategically at who we think is best for that fight, and invite accordingly. I am seeking to build a team that understands the faster we kill a boss, the better it is for the entire guild (even those that only raid Normal/Heroic).

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. Your raid and guild history, your logs, your item level, your class/spec/role - this stuff is definitely important. But these are not the things that are going to determine whether you're invited. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

An example: If I brought in a recruit that I invited that same day to Mythic raids (I would have played with them previously, of course, to come to that decision), and I asked you to sit out for progression, what would your reaction be? I am looking for people who understand that first and foremost we are a team. Every person is going to get their title, kills, gear, and plenty of gold, regardless of how we end up getting there.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content. There will also be a system in place so that you can purchase runs from the guild for alts that are not geared (or even your main) for a discounted rate. This helps the guild, and gives our raiders free gold for doing what they would do anyway.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
Blindside#6226 - Discord
Hey there,

Sent you a btag request; DJRay87#1487. Would love to talk to ya about the guild sometime.

Hope to hear from ya!
bump
<Alpha AF> is currently recruiting for BFA. We are a Former US-100 guild from a low pop server and have all played together since Cataclysm. With the upcoming changes to raiding, we have decided to cut back our hours of raiding.

Our Focus at launch will be to make sure everyone has 1-2 geared and available characters(for their respected roles) for raids, Mythic + pushing, and Mythic + selling.

Our planned Raid schedule is currently 8 hours a week, raiding Tuesday and Wednesday at 5PM(PST)/8PM(EST) until 9PM(PST)/12AM(EST).

Also, most of us have several toons ranging from 3000 to 5000 raider.io scores and we've sold over 1000 M+15s or higher.

Summary:
⦁ Former US-100
⦁ Faction: Horde
⦁ Server: Thrall
⦁ Formed as <Equinox> on Misha in Cataclysm
⦁ Raids Tues/Wed 8pm-12am EST
⦁ Focussed on Mythic +, Raiding, and PvP

Recruiting:
Current Roster is incredibly flexible and at about 15+. No Tank spots remaining. Limited melee.

Requirements:
Some kind of proof via warcraftlogs/raider.io/achievements that you are experienced with high end gameplay and capable as a player.

If interested contact me in game via iamawesome#1439 or come by the stream and chat www.twitch.tv/awetosis
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 9/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
Open!

Melee DPS:
HIGH! All melee classes will be considered.

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application for a quick reply!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!
Guild website: https://divinecarnagezj.enjin.com/
GM's battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
Recruiting officer battlenet @ Aggwoa#1653

We can chat and get you into our discord, kick your tires and check under the hood.
TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

Divine Carnage is recruiting for multiple BfA Raid teams (We will NOT be running Legion content for progression)

We are looking to form multiple raid teams to cater to players of all flavors.

Our priority is building raid teams as a guild, together from the ground up. We're looking to form 2-3 raid teams by recruiting new players, old players, returning players and leveling together in guild groups, let people share their experience and knowledge and building chemistry and friendships with their fellow guildies.

This is a game, an amazingly fun game and it shouldn't be filled with arrogance, elitism, drama and rage. We want a welcoming environment for all pleyers of all skills and experience to come together and enjoy the game as a group of friends.

Are you an experienced player wanting to share your knowledge and experience helping newer less experienced players learn the game?
Are you returning to thw game from a long break and want to get back into the swing with fun people, low pressure and an open atmosphere?
Are you completely new but want to better understand the game better and get more out of it by experiencing end game content?
Come join us, that's what we're about. You'll be welcomed and inundated with people willing to run content with you, help you level, get you gear, pets, mounts etc.
I want good people who want to enjoy the game with friends, I can turn a good person into a solid raider, but I can't help a complete elitist turd who's a top 50 raider to be a better person.
My guild is about good people, that is the entire point of it, to help good people enjoy an amazing game.

What we're about as a guild is building our teams based on interpersonal chemistry and having an overall atmosphere of skilled and knowledgeable players sharing their skill and experience to build potential raiders from within the guild. We have over 700 guild members, many are leveling, just returning from extended breaks or new to raiding and could truly shine with a little patience and assistance. If you have the skill, the patience and desire to be a part of a guild forged to last, we want you here.

Guild scope: We want to produce social media content by guildies for players of all experience and skills to make the game more accessible and enjoyable.
From raid strat videos for non top 50 progression teams to class spec videos, gold farming, M+ runs as well as streaming as we level together as guild groups getting to know fellow guildies and build solid relationships. If you're interested in having content to produce and use for your own exposure and streaming fun, drop me a note.

Divine Carnage is the answer to the decimation LFG brought to guild culture on WoW, we're not looking to recruit a bunch of top talent who can't stand each other, I'd sooner lose a little progression while gainging game enjoyment than be ranked top 50 but hate the people I raided with. There are a lot of toxic people and toxic guilds, cliques and exclusive clubs in this game it's time someone brought the game back to people who love the game, love playing the game with other people who can laugh and learn with them, that's what my guild is about and always will be about.

The guild will provide pots, flasks, food as well as gems and enchants for our raiders, all we ask is a donation of the mats to the guild bank.

We expect and require raiders to view raid strat videos, be aware of our own strats and be prepared for mechanics. You'll be expected to know your role, know your objective within our strats and be able and willing to offer information during strat planning.

No one person has all the right answers, if there's a means for us to do something easier, speak up.

We are NOT hard core or elitist, we're a social, friendly guild, we help each other, run content together and lend a hand whenever we can, you don't need to be vocal or even very social, just offer help where you can, be a body and run guild dungeons, help people farm mats, whatever contribution you're able to make.

GM's battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
Recruiting officer battlenet @ Aggwoa#1653
[H] <Snowfall> is a guild of former top 20 US raiders on the server Illidan. We are currently recruiting for BFA Mythic Progression.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7:30pm to 11pm CST (Illidan Server Time)

About Us: The leadership of Snowfall are all raiders who have been playing since Vanilla and have raided at the top level during multiple expansions. The leadership core has been raiding together since Cataclysm and late WoD respectively.

Our Recruitment post and Application are linked below for more information.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765058364

https://goo.gl/forms/RyYsGFdvUeoYXSUH2

If you have any questions or concerns, below are the BattleTags of our officer core.

Snow#1374 - Guild Master
Gallien#1926 - Raid Lead, Healing Lead
Razorback#1384 - Officer
Icide#1339 – Officer
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

10/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for a Rogue for BFA.

Cheers and best of luck.