RDPS Lf Hardcore Alliance Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking hardcore/semi hardcore Alliance raiding guild. I stopped playing partially thru Legion for personal reasons and want to re-up for BFA.

I am East Coast US, I work days so I'm free for the better half of the evening. Very flexible on raid times. Very active, very social, never toxic.

I mained hunter, second mage. Also play healers, but mainly looking to play rdps. I'm a bot of an altoholic, so will eventually have multiple toons to help the guild.Not attached to my server, very willing to move.

If you have any more questions, please dont hesitate to message me here or on Bnet. Thanks!

LtDan90#1227
Hey Railyn! I shot you an add on b.net but feel free to read the spiel below!

<The Bad Mama Jamas> Sargeras- Alliance is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth! We have partnered with the gaming community Pixel Pub which is 9700+ members strong. So if you are looking for someone to game with in an active community we have that for you! You can find us at https://www.pixelpubgaming.com/

We are creating a semi-hardcore Mythic Progression team so we can start pushing asap! Our core leaders are all experienced in Mythic including our strategist who has Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker. If you don't raid mythic go ahead and scroll down past all the raid stuff.

Raid Times:
For initial release of raid: Tu/We/Th 8-11PM EST
After we are comfortable with heroic farm we will swap to Tu/We from 730-1130PM EST and Thursday will become an optional day for farm or alt raids.

Recruitment:
Tanks: Open

Healers: Core is fairly locked down, but if you are exceptional or can flex DPS please apply and let us know.

Melee: We are fairly heavy melee in our comp, but if you are a phenomenal melee DPS please apply and let us know.

Ranged: We are open to any ranged players! All classes are welcome and if you can flex even better!

If you do want to apply please fill out our application here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3o65_m6XArpz28Z6VnFr5oMFhPrQ2-P5hkCFHtj6dg8Gbbg/viewform

After filling out the application please add myself on b.net @ bardrevolver#1441 or our GM Blaze#14736 and give us a heads up you filled out the application!

Don't raid mythic? No worries! We also are very active when it comes to Mythic+! If you just want to do that you are more than welcome to come push some keys with us.

Casual? No worries! Shoot us an add on b.net and we can get you invited to the guild to just hangout!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Howdy :)

<Vigilant> on Sargeras has three evening raid teams to choose from. All three teams are close, active, and competitive. I will post some information below for you to look over. I have also sent you a btag if you have any questions. Best of luck in your search!

https://vigilantes.enjin.com
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764366536

Best Regards,
Unholy
You would fit in perfectly with our guild, given you decided to choose the right (and winning) faction for BFA! If you like what you see and are willing to faction change, I would love to speak with you! If not, sorry for the spam, and not sorry for the bump! :)

<Alive> is a 2-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday (OPTIONAL): Heroic & Mythic re-clear 7-10 CST.
Weds & Thurs: 7-10:30 CST.

For those of you who want to raid 2 days, that option is available. Most people will want to raid 3. Because of the flexible nature of gearing, I am confident that this system will work even if you only want to raid 2 days.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. The 'trial' process is simple - you passed! Congratulations. It is a tiered system designed to help make you a better player. If you do well in Normal and Mythic+, you will be invited to Heroic. If you do well in Heroic, you'll be invited to Mythic. Wipe the raid 3 times on Mythic? No one is going to yell at you. We will swap you out with someone else and life will go on. After the raid we will do our best to work with you so that you master the mechanic and can get the kill next week.

A community-minded TEAM. For Mythic raids, we are going to bring the best 20 people for each encounter. There is no favoritism in this guild. We will look strategically at who we think is best for that fight, and invite accordingly. I am seeking to build a team that understands the faster we kill a boss, the better it is for the entire guild (even those that only raid Normal/Heroic).

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. Your raid and guild history, your logs, your item level, your class/spec/role - this stuff is definitely important. But these are not the things that are going to determine whether you're invited. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

An example: If I brought in a recruit that I invited that same day to Mythic raids (I would have played with them previously, of course, to come to that decision), and I asked you to sit out for progression, what would your reaction be? I am looking for people who understand that first and foremost we are a team. Every person is going to get their title, kills, gear, and plenty of gold, regardless of how we end up getting there.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content. There will also be a system in place so that you can purchase runs from the guild for alts that are not geared (or even your main) for a discounted rate. This helps the guild, and gives our raiders free gold for doing what they would do anyway.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
Blindside#6226 - Discord
<Sabbatum> A long standing guild on the server Destromath is looking for experienced exceptional heals and dps to add to our team, we are currently 9/11m about to push through the rest of the tier. We have locked out to progress through the rest of the tier untill BFA. Always looking for more active dedicated members to come join us!

OUR EXPECTATIONS

Attendance We ask that you attend 90% of the raids to maintain a core position. We also understand that real life happens and expect you to act accordingly by letting us know 3 days in advance that what days you will not be attending so we can prepare for your slot.

Attitude We do not tolerate any sort of toxic attitude elitism or member bashing. We ask that you come to raid focused prepared and positive for any outcome weather it be one shotting a boss or wiping all night long. We expect you want to run things with members in the guild as we are a community and not just a raid team.

Performance We ask that you give your best efforts doing your homework learning your class spending the time to make yourself better to make the team better. We ask that you are flexible and follow the strategies that we entail is deemed appropriate for the encounter.

ABOUT THE TEAM
The leadership is composed of multiple top tier raiders who have raided at top 300 US or higher in previous expansions. Formed by Zercii a main tank for Delusional, this guild has been around since Wrath and Achieved clearing end game content in Wrath though MoP . The team is consistent and attendance issues aren't an issue, We are avidly recruiting adding in new members and teaching people as we go striving for excellence while providing a calm mature raid experience. We have a rotational roster were we bring people in for fights to get them the experience of mythic raiding but always bring top players for progression.

THE GOAL
Currently we are pushing for Cutting Edge before the end of the expansion, In BFA we WILL achieve Cutting Edge for all of the raid tiers in the expansion and future expansions. We also want to build several top end mythic plus teams for the guild as well who push 4k or higher Raider.io score. The guild wants to be a calm relaxed place to be and have fun together while pushing challenging content together as a team.

NEEDS

Shadow Priest
Lock
Mage
Hunter

RAID DAYS
Sun-930pm-12:30 est
Tues-930pm-12:30 est
Thurs-930-1230 est (Optional Farm Night)
ALL exceptional players should still contact us for an interview!

Contact info
GM bravado#1304
Recruiter Natas#1536
fyi too many hunters...mage, druid, spriest, or elemental spots open

Fury is a Cutting Edge raid team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST and we’re currently recruiting:

Healers (priest [disc/holy], resto druid, holy pally)
Range DPS (mage, warlock, boomkin)
Any exceptional players

What We Expect:
[F]ury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content. You can find more details here: http://bit.ly/fteamoutline.
What You Can Expect:
In return, we offer a healthy, fun, non-toxic raid environment where we clear content quickly and efficiently. Our aim is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.
For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)