Resto Shaman LFGuild

Guild Recruitment
Im looking for a guild moving into BFA preferably 1-2 nights a week of concentrated serious raiding. I can only raid after 9pm est - raid end.

Exp as a resto shaman only goes back to Antorus and Tomb of Sargeras. Furthest mythic progression was 3/11M before guild stopped raiding, which my interest fell to zero shortly after. Look me up on WCL, if interested.

I am both willing to transfer, OR be a Bench Jocky. Additionally my wife plays ret pally pretty well and is looking for a similar schedule.

I generally run lods of side content and as many may disapprove sold carries for +15s (gold only), at least 100 of them, but always carried guildies for free, which is a huge advantage in early expansion progression.

Thank you for your time!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
@Murlocs
Added, feel free to message me.
Agents of Umlaut is casual guild on Ghostlands (H) that currently consists of laid back friends, who run Dungeons and Mythics together and are looking to boost our numbers for BFA.

We don't really have a set schedules it's mostly nights and weekends. We are looking to expand with casual/quality players who want to have a good time and don't mind being a part of a eclectic/nerdy/geeky group.

BNet Crysnia#1247 or on Discord - Crysnia#5890.
Hi, I think you would make a good fit here. Ex mythic raiders with limited time looking to build a casual group for BFA. By "casual", i mean a 1 day raid to clear Heroic content which is more than enough. I'm an ex mythic raider who can't put in the time like i used to when progressively raiding Mythic content (Family, Kid, Work), but i miss that competitve aspect of the game. Our group is small for now, but looking to have at least 10-15 active members only having one scheudled day to do something as a group (Right now it's looking like Tues or Wed 8-11 EST). Other days can be used to schedule what you wish, we'll have groups doing dungeons and pvp. Hopefully this community of RL friends, and gamers is something you would be interested it. <KotK> Shadowsong - Alliance - Venginse#11794
Looking for serious players to build with for BFA and fill our M+ teams. We just started our casual Mythic progression in May after 7 core raiders transferred to Hyjal. We are looking to fill our last few spots with permanent serious raiders with impeccable attendance.

Pale Horse - Hyjal Faction: HORDE

Raid Times/Days:

6:00pm-8:30pm PST Tuesday/Wednesday *Heroic until BFA

Btag: DatDotDoe#1270

Discord: Gldfsh#1218

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Pale+Horse

High Priority: RDPS, LF all.

More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765796638

Current roster TBD:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IMfLeowGnRCr1BZgQDSvUcJEwhyRrQkKwmPSbPXrXZM/edit?usp=sharing
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 6/11M

We are looking for a resto shaman for mythic raiding in BFA

We are a 2 day/ 6 hour raid guild, looking for talented players who know how to quickly and efficiently down bosses on a lighter schedule. Our goal every tier will be to achieve cutting edge. We take high priority on providing a fun, active, and adult atmosphere. We are interested in players with a back ground of mythic raiding experience.

We are currently helping gear and prep returning/ re rolling players who are interested in trialing for BFA

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764186299

Apply At
www.fatalguild.com
Hey there. your post intrigues me quite a bit. <NFA> 10/11M alliance @ lightbringer is looking for solid players pushing into BFA. Our mythic raid is 2 days a week - Friday and Saturday 7:30-10:30 pm Pst (10:30pm-1:30am Est resectively) with optional heroic wednday night fun times. If times sound good to you feel free to send me a btag add @ thela#1545. Hope to hear from ya :)
Hey there Wohclair!

Before I start, I hope you're having a great day!

A little bit about us:
<Everdreaming Fan Club> Is an Alliance guild based on the server Kel'Thuzad. We ended ABT at 6/11M, and have taken a break until Uldir, where we'll hit the ground strong and hard.

And, as it seems, our schedules coincide!
Fridays/Saturdays, from 10pm - 1am EST.

We are definitely recruiting for a healer and more dps, so both you and your wife are both welcome to join us =).

(Oh and yes, we've sold plenty of keys despite the haters, we gotta make some gold somehow, right?)

If you're still interested, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Swifyre#1796

wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Everdreaming+Fan+Club
About Us
<Dishonored> 11/11M is a Horde semi-hardcore Cutting Edge raiding guild on the Winterhoof/Kilrogg connected server (PST). We are looking to add exceptional players to our family with the goal of more Cutting Edge Achievements in Battle for Azeroth. We have been around since Mists of Pandaria and have pushed to become a competitive mythic guild with our final progression in Antorus being11/11M.

We will be maintaining two raid groups which we look to continue into BFA with the potential of a 3rd if sufficient guild activity and player numbers are met.

The guild is made up of close, friendly players that look to push content and enjoy the game. We understand that this is a game and do our best to keep progression fun while staying focused. During off-nights, we strive to maintain a sense of community by including our members in activities both in and out of WoW. We play other games (such as Fortnite, League, Rocket League, etc.), have movie nights, do alt runs in Normal and Heroic content, run old content for achievements, and more.

Schedule
Team 1 (Semi-hardcore/Hardcore)
Raid Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 2 (Normal/Heroic)
Raid day is Sunday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 3
Raid day(s) and times TBD if possible

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting:

ALL PLAYERS AND ALL ROLES!

Our Expectations
- We expect our raiders to be on-time for raid. If unable to attend, a 24 hour notice is requested/preferred
- As raiders, it is mandatory to be fully gemmed and enchanted prior to raid.
-Raiders are expected to understand their class and main spec as well as a basic understanding of off-specs.
- We want members to ask if there are questions
- We ask that members to express any concerns to leadership.
- Toxic players are NOT welcome. We seek a positive, drama free environment and do not tolerate individuals that cause problems.
- Raiders are required to have the add-ons:
* Bigwigs or DBM
* RC Loot Council
* Weak Auras 2

What you can expect from Dishonored
- Food, flasks, pots, VRs and repairs for our raiders
- There will be guild activity on off-nights in game and in Discord
- We help with Mythic + runs for our members
- Alt raids for Normal and Heroic are organized for casual members and raider alts

Loot
We are using currently using RC Loot Council for all loot drops. Gear is distributed for the benefit of the not only the player, but for the raid team. The more information that is provided for a piece of gear a player wants the higher chance of receiving needed upgrades!

If interested please message:
Dishonored#11140 (GM)
Jeremiah#1459 (Recruitment)
<Last Pull> on Kil’Jaeden

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PST)

Faction: Horde

Current Needs:
Everything - Not desperate but we believe strongly that people should play what they enjoy. Groups always welcome.

Side note: we have several husband/wife couples so the pair is welcome.

About Us: Currently LF all players who want to get AOTC and are quality people. We are veteran players who have been there & done that. You will find no raging in our raiding, “ain’t nobody got time for that”. Focused on full Heroic clears, Mythic + farming, Achievement, Xmog & mount runs. Looking for good people who want to enjoy Heroic content and are done with the grind of Mythic raiding.

Btag: Innerpeace#11869
Good Evening Wohclair,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
If you haven't found a home yet look me up.

<Mixture of Madness>
AKA <MoM>
GM: Dukk
Raid times: Wednesdays 8PM-12AM EST
Contact us on our Discord: https://discord.gg/XyjQqYu
Contact me in game: Nevaduck#1983
Contact us below in the comments

Hello!
We a completely fresh guild and are excited to be heading into Battle For Azeroth soon!

Why Join us: Ask yourself, if you want to come help us build something new and exciting! We have a light raiding schedule but we plan on being prepared and still clearing content. I will be leading the raids and have had Guild and Raid leading experience since TBC. We have Mythic+ as something we will be pushing on the side. If you have not raided yet we will have training nights a few times a month to help get you up to speed.

This will be a great place to start so come and join us!

Needs:
    We need RDPS
    We need healers that can handle healing assignments and not worry about the meters.
    Looking for a Tank & Backup tank
    All other Quality Riaders may apply!

Expectations:
    Show up on time with all consumables and enchants.
    Have a quality grasp on your Class, Role, and Fights.
    Take responsibility.
    Treat everyone with respect
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hey Wohclair, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push progression throughout Battle for Azeroth. We ended Legion at 5/11 Mythic Antorus and bringing our core progression raid group into BfA looking to start off strong!

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead a former world first raider in WotLK. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like League, Overwatch, PUBG or Fortnite while hanging out in discord.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

We are currently open to any perspective raiders or members looking to join us as we move into Battle for Azeroth. In particular, we are looking to a mage, healers, as possible tank/off tank to join our progression team. Preferences will be given to any DPS who are able to flex into a healing role when required.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Muhlbs; bnet Fretz#1296, discord Muhlbs#8301