11/11 M players looking for guild.

Guild Recruitment
Yoshicity,

It sounds like you guys are flexible and we have legit mythic raiding spots! Here is our generic recruitment spam.

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders. We raid Tues, Weds, Thurs 9-12 EST.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keeps standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

Right now we have 18 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with Part Time and Trial Raiders. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team.

We are looking for the following to become an integral part of our current and future team:

One "career healer" to replace one of our current healers who is re-rolling for BFA. Our STRONG preference would be Resto Druid, but we do have flexibility.

2-3 DPS with preference for Mage, Warlock, Balance, SPriest, and EleSham.

Our current team is here ... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wlk7hbiCxsex5TYLi_X2m-mlKPGBYepzbxX2zITV0-w/edit#gid=0

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
Hey there!

I'm Oreiya! I am GM of Horde Against Humanity on Hyjal. Instead of making a giant post, I will link my guilds recruitment form!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765456862#post-1
If we sound like a good fit for you let me know! I will leave my contact info just in case!! If not, I hope you find a WoW family. (:

We have open dps/heal spots on both teams!!

Disc: Oreiya#7838
Btag: Astirrays#1997
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hi there Yoshi!

I'd be interested in hearing your story and seeing what your friends are leaning towards playing.

Here is our spam, add me if you want to chat :)

Greetings potential guild mates!

I am the GM of Tilted Halos on Stormrage! We are a former US 150 that returned to the raiding scene this year! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our raiding team!

We are a guild who was established in WotLK- we have taken a break or 2 over the years (We took off NH+ this expac until the end of AtB). We are wanting to expand our team and work our way back to being a high US guild once more!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

WoD Progression:

7/7M HM
8/10M BRF
13/13M HFC

Legion Progression:

7/7M EN
2/3M ToV
1/10M NH (we disbanded the week of mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
9/11M Antorus (Started as a guild April 5th in Mythic Difficulty)

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players for BFA raiding- Don't be shy to message me for more details!

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts! Don't forget the overwatch spam! It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game!

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview. ~~Personal Loot is the loot system Blizz has decided upon moving forward- that is out of our control~~

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 6/11M

We are looking for Mythic Raiders for BFA

We are a 2 day/ 6 hour raid guild, looking for talented players who know how to quickly and efficiently down bosses on a lighter schedule. Our goal every tier will be to achieve cutting edge. We take high priority on providing a fun, active, and adult atmosphere. We are interested in players with a back ground of mythic raiding experience.

We are currently helping gear and prep returning/ re rolling players who are interested in trialing for BFA

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764186299

Apply At
www.fatalguild.com
Thanks for all of the post so far! I will be talking to some of the people that are looking to raid with me and see what they think. I will see what classes they are looking to play as well.
Guild: <Nine Lives>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs/Sun, 6-9pm PST
About: We are a newly formed guild of 11/11M CE raiders looking to recruit players that go above and beyond.
People capable of displaying expertise at multiple specs and classes.
We are focused on creating a strong raiding environment to progress quickly and smoothly.
Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. One attitude aspect I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
Raid days will be T/W/Th with the excpetion of possiblity of doing splits for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.
Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Loot:
With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: All but DK – Open
Melee DPS : Rogue,WW,War,DH,Enhance – Open
Ranged DPS: Spriest,Hunter,Boomy,Ele –Open
Heals: All classes –Open

Contact Info:
Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
Btag- Liljag#1724 (lethalsight, Officer)
Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
Website Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance
Hi, add my btag Burtis#11734. Would love to talk to you all in detail!
Here's my spam hope to hear from ya :)
<Loss> of Tichondrius-US is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content.

Current Class Needs:
1 Monk & DH Tank/DPS - HIGH
Mages - Medium
Priests - Medium
Hunters - Low
If your class isn't on the list and you're a solid player feel free to apply anyways!
We always consider skilled players to add to our core.

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 PM PST (server time)
Invites are at 7:45PM!

Why <Loss>?
<Loss> is an endgame progression guild that raids casual hours. We work together to accomplish the hardest content in the game while keeping our social lives intact.

We have only one objective in mind: PROGRESS.

We have weekly M+ contests, highest key each week gets a $10k gold reward that doubles each consecutive week you win. We also engage in War Mode PvP and BGs on a regular basis. Looking to build the PvP aspect of our teams starting in BFA.

<Loss> recruits on the basis of character and raid performance. If either of these is lacking, we don't want you. Fast learners that can exceed under pressure without sacrificing your life to raid 4 or 5 days a week should seek out an officer in-game for a trial.

We are always striving to get better and add skilled players to our team. We have an active core and a fun environment. Many people play other games as well on off-nights.

We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Expectations:
Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We also are passionate about maximizing our classes and roles - we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism. We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings.

We expect vocal communication when required.
It's self explanatory. If you need to say something, say it. If we ask you a question, don't say "I don't know."

There is no drama here.
This is a game, we all play to have fun. Leave your personal vendettas at the login screen!

We will NOT waste your time, do NOT waste ours.
You're expected to be on time and ready to pull at 7:45PM.

If you think you have the skill and attitude to belong in <Loss> we would love to hear from you.

Please join our discord and head to the #guild-recruitment text channel, follow the link for our application and fill one out! Once submitted, shoot us a message back on discord in the #guild-recruitment channel letting us know you've completed the application!

<Loss> Discord:
https://discord.gg/AdgsYjp
Disco and the Jackers is recruiting more able-bodied individuals for the next expansion. We plan to push Mythic+ and Raids to their limit next expansion, and hoping to achieve Cutting Edge if possible.

A little bit about us:

We are mainly a small group of friends who enjoy our time together while clearing the highest content together. We aren't a massive guild as we like to keep it small and close, packed with potential and good players. We all support each other and provide constructive criticism to help people improve or to better their parses even further. We do provide flasks/feasts/repairs when we are able to.

What we are looking for:

We are currently in need of 1 dps and 1 healer to fully round out our roster for BFA. We welcome all players who are willing to put in time and effort but we do hold our raiders to standards of performance. We strive to not only enjoy ourselves but to clear content as well.

Currrent Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
Friday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
These times may be subject to change but as far as I am aware they are as stated.

For any further questions, concerns, or if you would like to discuss a transfer, do not be afraid to message me or add me!

DrFillerino#1153
Hey there, depending on what you are looking for in a guild we could be a good fit for you. <NFA>10/11M ABT alliance @ lightbringer (sub 30% argus pulls, we decided to take a break for last month for the expansion) currently looking for another couple solid players for our roster. We raid 7:30-10:30 pm pst (10:30-1:30am est) friday and saturdays, and for first month of BFA wednesdays. After the first month wed becomes optional. We also do carry runs and have a group of people that love to do mythic +s and push keys. Feel free to send me a bnet add @ thela#1545 if sounds good to you.
LF main tank to finish out the expansion and join us for BFA! Mythic experience highly preferred.

Also recruiting exceptional DPS for BFA!

Here's some info about us:

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 4 years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression:
Tier 21: 11/11 Mythic Antorus
Tier 20 - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use Discord.
-Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).
-Drama free with mild NaCl allowed.

For any additional questions please contact:
Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781
Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com//

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious
[H-Hyjal-US] <Identity Crisis> Recruiting for BFA!

Who we are:

One Guild - Two Raid Teams

Heroic Team <Day Team> Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server)

Mythic Team <Night Team> Saturday, and Sunday, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

• We run an (optional but strongly encouraged) off-night raid to help get raid members
geared on Thursday night 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• We actively run Mythic +
• We are looking to run RBG’s on off-nights.

What we are looking for:

Extraordinary, competent, and serious players to fill our ranks for Heroic and Mythic teams.
All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

Mythic Team Needs

• Rogue
• DH
• Resto Shaman (High Demand)
• Warrior
• Holy/Disc Priest (High Demand)
• Boomkin
• Mage

Heroic Team Needs

• Healing class
• MW Monk
• Resto Druid
• Boomkin
• Rogue

What We Expect from You:

KNOW YOUR CLASS
• Watch raid videos and be familiar with the fights.
• Ask questions
• Show up for raids 15 minutes early, we pull at start time.
• Be prepared with flasks, food, and potions.
• Be flexible, raids may run overtime (very rarely)
• Have a good time

Contact

Day

Hakillz#1646
Trav69187#1395

Night

Justsomeguy#11441
mindiarogue#1157
Jargo#1119