Returning Player LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi. I'm a returning player from back in the Lich King days looking to get back into the game. Have (back in the day) end game content experience raiding and etc... With all of the changes I might as well be classified as a new player to the game now though.

I'm looking for a good group of players building up towards end game content. Want to be apart of the growth process of the group moving towards progression when the time arrives. A new / mid-age guild looking for new blood is ideal, willing to put in the work to push a good group forward like back in the vanilla days.

Will be starting a new character to re-integrate myself into the game so open to either Horde or Alliance and any server with a decent population. Looking forward to the social aspects of the game again and to have some fun.
About Us
<Dishonored> 11/11M is a Horde semi-hardcore Cutting Edge raiding guild on the Winterhoof/Kilrogg connected server (PST). We are looking to add exceptional players to our family with the goal of more Cutting Edge Achievements in Battle for Azeroth. We have been around since Mists of Pandaria and have pushed to become a competitive mythic guild with our final progression in Antorus being11/11M.

We will be maintaining two raid groups which we look to continue into BFA with the potential of a 3rd if sufficient guild activity and player numbers are met.

The guild is made up of close, friendly players that look to push content and enjoy the game. We understand that this is a game and do our best to keep progression fun while staying focused. During off-nights, we strive to maintain a sense of community by including our members in activities both in and out of WoW. We play other games (such as Fortnite, League, Rocket League, etc.), have movie nights, do alt runs in Normal and Heroic content, run old content for achievements, and more.

Schedule
Team 1 (Semi-hardcore/Hardcore)
Raid Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 2 (Normal/Heroic)
Raid day is Sunday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 3
Raid day(s) and times TBD if possible

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting:

ALL PLAYERS AND ALL ROLES!

Our Expectations
- We expect our raiders to be on-time for raid. If unable to attend, a 24 hour notice is requested/preferred
- As raiders, it is mandatory to be fully gemmed and enchanted prior to raid.
-Raiders are expected to understand their class and main spec as well as a basic understanding of off-specs.
- We want members to ask if there are questions
- We ask that members to express any concerns to leadership.
- Toxic players are NOT welcome. We seek a positive, drama free environment and do not tolerate individuals that cause problems.
- Raiders are required to have the add-ons:
* Bigwigs or DBM
* RC Loot Council
* Weak Auras 2

What you can expect from Dishonored
- Food, flasks, pots, VRs and repairs for our raiders
- There will be guild activity on off-nights in game and in Discord
- We help with Mythic + runs for our members
- Alt raids for Normal and Heroic are organized for casual members and raider alts

Loot
We are using currently using RC Loot Council for all loot drops. Gear is distributed for the benefit of the not only the player, but for the raid team. The more information that is provided for a piece of gear a player wants the higher chance of receiving needed upgrades!

If interested please message:
Dishonored#11140 (GM)
Jeremiah#1459 (Recruitment)
<Renewed by Fire> (H) on Hyjal-US is recruiting. Currently 11/11H. We are looking to build a solid raid team to get more into mythic raiding in BFA. We are an adult guild and looking for more active players to bulk up our raid team. We also welcome new and returning players.

Guild: Renewed by Fire (H)
Raiding Style: Semi-Serious
Progress: 11/11H ABT
Schedule: Mon/Tues/Wed 7-10:30PM Server time
Recruiter Battletag: Cavina#1694 (GM) or whisper myself ( Cavina) or one of the officers in game.

About us: Renewed by Fire was created mid WotLK on Antonidas. While there, we were the number 2 Horde guild on the server. Eventually though, the server died out so it was time to transfer. We transferred the guild to Hyjal right before MoP and have been here since. We have a no tolerance policy for guild drama which we take pride in. We keep the yelling in raids down to a minimum but also like to progress. We are an adult guild and not family friendly. We are currently rebuilding and looking to build up a solid team for mythic progression in BFA. Raid attendance is required here to maintain a raid spot. We also welcome in socials/lvlers/casuals but our top priority is getting a solid team ready for BFA raiding.

Contacts: Cavina (GM), Gormosh, and Aztekdruid
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Heya!
<SlowChildrenAtPlay> Is currently looking to fill our roster with returning and newer players! Our guild is a small tight knit group of individuals that are looking to increase our raid team/family. We raid on Tuesdays&Wednesdays from 10pm EST to 1am EST (11/11H) We also run mythic+ and occasionally run alt runs, along with most of us play other games with one another! We encourage alts and even those filthy casuals :3

Our goals for this next xpac is go hard, we want to be able to hopefully hit mythic for every raid tier, only thing we need is you to help us get there!

We're looking for all classes and specs currently <3

If our guild/raid team sounds like something you would like to be apart of or you have questions you can reach me: VoodooNMyPjs#1970
Good Evening Romaa,

I read your post and I think we would be a good candidate for you!

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised to see just how active and social we are! We are always looking for fun people to group with--whether it is casual or hardcore. We have several raid and rbg teams for you to choose from. We also have more casual weekly events, such as Normal ABT runs and random and rated yolo BGs. Members are constantly grouping for various Mythic+ keys as well.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game. If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Hiya Romaa5F6A4A,

We are all Vanilla/BC players and have legit spots on our Mythic team available. I'd love to talk with you. HMU if you are interested.

<The Risen> is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keeps standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

Right now we have 18 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with Part Time and Trial Raiders. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team.

We are looking for the following to become an integral part of our current and future team:

One "career healer" to replace one of our current healers who is re-rolling for BFA. Our STRONG preference would be Resto Druid, but we do have flexibility.

2-3 DPS with preference for Mage, Warlock, Balance, SPriest, and EleSham.

Our current team is here ... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wlk7hbiCxsex5TYLi_X2m-mlKPGBYepzbxX2zITV0-w/edit#gid=0

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
Who we are:

We are a recently reformed guild on Thrall with several members from old school wow (BC, Wrath) that are looking to get back into progression raiding in Battle for Azeroth. We are looking to fill out our roster with dedicated players that like to have fun, but also are interested in being a solid progression guild on the server.

We are currently seeking:

Heals:

Holy Pally -or- Mistweaver Monk

DPS:

Druid - Boomkin
DH - Havoc (High)
Mage (High)
Shadow Priest

While we are not currently in need of classes / specs not listed above, we would consider any exceptional player regardless.

If you are leveling a new character or transferring servers, we would be glad to have you. If you are just looking to be casual and not raid, thats fine to.

We DO want to be a solid progression guild that can tackle mythic raiding, but we have time and are willing to work with new and / or inexperienced players who want to learn and get better at the game. We are okay with teaching. We are not interested in trying to teach people who don't care to learn however. If we put in the time to help you, we expect you to put in the effort to learn and improve.

Guild Core Guidelines:

We are dedicated to progression as well as having a !@#$ ton of fun along the way, however, if you bring a bad attitude, drama, or complaining to the guild, you will be removed without hesitation. We have managed many iterations of players over several guilds across nearly a decade of WoW and are very good at identifying problem players quickly and dealing with them even faster.

Voice Chat:

Discord (listening is required, mic is not)

Raid Times:

Friday - 5:00 PM PST - 8:00 PM PST
Saturday - 5:00 PM PST - 8:00 PM PST
Sunday - 5:00 PM PST - 8:00 PM PST

If you are interested, reply to this thread or add me in game.

Battletag Stryphe#1200

Thanks for reading!
Hey there!

I'm Oreiya! I am GM of Horde Against Humanity on Hyjal. Instead of making a giant post, I will link my guilds recruitment form!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765456862#post-1
If we sound like a good fit for you let me know! I will leave my contact info just in case!! If not, I hope you find a WoW family. (:

We can figure out what you want to play and get you into a team!! I can’t wait to hear from you!!

Disc: Oreiya#7838
Btag: Astirrays#1997
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a *%%!@@%!.
We’re looking to add members to get ready for BFA. Raid wise, we focus on doing normal at first and then switch to heroic. Our goal is to clear heroic before the next tier goes live.
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Friday – 8:30pm Eastern, probably.
Loot System: Personal loot.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however. We also need people to learn the fights. It may take a few tries, and we understand that, but if you’re not at least pulling your weight by keeping your gear at an average level for the time we’ll try to work with you to see how we can help.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.

We run Mythics and Mythic+, though activity is definitely higher during the weekends since most of us work during the week.

Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.

Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
Hi there,

I wouldn't mind picking you up and giving you a shot. If you want to raid Heroic and dungeons to start out with and slowly work your way into Mythic (or decide never wanting to raid Mythic and just raiding Heroic), I'm totally alright with that. I am flexible so that you can do what you want to do, and play the class/spec/role that appeals most to you. If you like what you see, add me.

<Alive> is a 2-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday (OPTIONAL): Heroic & Mythic re-clear 7-10 CST.
Weds & Thurs: 7-10:30 CST.

For those of you who want to raid 2 days, that option is available. Most people will want to raid 3. Because of the flexible nature of gearing, I am confident that this system will work even if you only want to raid 2 days.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. The 'trial' process is simple - you passed! Congratulations. It is a tiered system designed to help make you a better player. If you do well in Normal and Mythic+, you will be invited to Heroic. If you do well in Heroic, you'll be invited to Mythic. Wipe the raid 3 times on Mythic? No one is going to yell at you. We will swap you out with someone else and life will go on. After the raid we will do our best to work with you so that you master the mechanic and can get the kill next week.

A community-minded TEAM. For Mythic raids, we are going to bring the best 20 people for each encounter. There is no favoritism in this guild. We will look strategically at who we think is best for that fight, and invite accordingly. I am seeking to build a team that understands the faster we kill a boss, the better it is for the entire guild (even those that only raid Normal/Heroic).

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. Your raid and guild history, your logs, your item level, your class/spec/role - this stuff is definitely important. But these are not the things that are going to determine whether you're invited. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

An example: If I brought in a recruit that I invited that same day to Mythic raids (I would have played with them previously, of course, to come to that decision), and I asked you to sit out for progression, what would your reaction be? I am looking for people who understand that first and foremost we are a team. Every person is going to get their title, kills, gear, and plenty of gold, regardless of how we end up getting there.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content. There will also be a system in place so that you can purchase runs from the guild for alts that are not geared (or even your main) for a discounted rate. This helps the guild, and gives our raiders free gold for doing what they would do anyway.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
Blindside#6226 - Discord
<Legacy> is an online community started by some friends in 2005 on the Malfurion server originally. We have played multiple games throughout the past few years and the founders all have experience in high-end World of Warcraft raiding and are active gamers in various genres. We are currently playing on the Tichondrius server for World of Warcraft and want to add a few new faces to our group as we level and gear up to raid in the new expansion, Battle For Azeroth.

Because of our long-standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play together as a well-oiled machine.

Most of the below points are harsh but we want to get players who are loyal and we enjoy playing the game with. This is also important because we raid for such few hours that we have to perform. We feel as if applications are an outdated form of recruitment so we perform interviews via Discord. If the interview goes well, we will perform a trial run.

We are offering paid transfers to exceptional players. We normally determine this from a trial run with you or if you have logs for us to look at .

We are the guild for you if:

You want to progress at a high level, with far fewer hours than most guilds.

You're looking for an active guild that solves problems proactively.

You want to enjoy the people you raid with.

You don't enjoy raging raid leaders and toxic environments.

You put in time outside of raid learning fights and watching videos.

You want to be surrounded by players who put in high effort.

You are internally motivated to actively improve your play.

You're tired of apathetic raiders.

You are fully present and focused when it comes raid time.

You're the kind of player that can pick up any class and play it at a high level.

These are things we value in a player:

A player looking for a place to raid long-term.

Ability to follow directions

Excellent execution such as good positioning, targeting, communication and understanding boss fights to reduce incoming damage taken.

Flexibility

World Transfers : We expect you to transfer as soon as we decide to recruit you especially if you intend on raiding at the Mythic difficulty.

Computer : Your computer must be able to handle the stress of the game. If you share a connection with nine other people or run a machine that locks up in major cities, please don't waste our time or your time. Discord will be required. This includes having a working microphone that doesn't sound like it's mounted somewhere in your nasal cavity or the middle of a hurricane.

Desired Classes : We are accepting all classes as our roster is competitive and as we head into Battle for Azeroth.

Schedule : We are looking for people who can commit to near 100% attendance. If you can't realistically commit to all of our typical raid times, then we can't realistically consider your interest in our guild.
We will be raiding Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday during Mythic progression, and scale it back to a Tuesday/Thursday schedule once progression is over. :
8PM - 11PM Central Time Zone
9PM - 12AM Eastern Time Zone
6PM - 9PM Pacific Time Zone

If you are interested contact Caboose via Battlenet at Caboose#12339 if you have any questions. Thank you.
Heya!

I'm Warlordqueek of <The Praxeum> We are an EST guild. Friendly, casual and relaxed. We know IRL comes first if things are to happen.

We do raid 2 nights a week. Wed/Thur 8pm-11:30pm EST and always aim for AoTC each raid tier. We don't progress into mythic. Though we are considering it for BFA.

Again casual. So lots of laid back people. Friendly/adult community. Achievement hunters, pet hunters, mount hunters, some pvpers, mythic + and etc...

We are on the server Earthen Ring which is an RP-PvE server and Horde Faction. Use discord for our chat.

If this sounds like it might be of interest or you have any questions let me know. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your time,

~Wärlordqueek

Btag = Warlordqueek#1907
[H]<Blood Forged> - Thrall Weeknight 2-day EST

11/11N, 11/11H

About Us:
Blood Forged is a relatively new guild on the Thrall server consisting of experienced players. Founded by friends that have been raiding together for 5+ years, <Blood Forged>'s goal is achieve AoTC every raid tier, while offering a fun and stress free raiding environment. We are a mature (18+) guild that likes to run Mythic Plus keys, Arenas and Battlegrounds, and other various content. We also have community events where players are encourage to participate in!

Currently Recruiting:
Dedicated, knowledgeable, and talented raiders for the roles listed below!

Healers - Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Holy (or Disc) Priest
Ranged - MM/BM Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest
Melee - Arms (or Fury) Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid
Tank - Open

Although any class and spec combinations are welcome!

Raid Times:
Tuesday at 9:30p EST to 12a
Thursday at 9:30p EST to 12a

About the Raid:
Discord required
Deadly Boss Mods (BigWigs) required

Contact Information:
AdriAlmighty#1682
LordThoth666#1578
Hi Romaa,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

More details - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752347004

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586
Hey Romaa!

Looks like from all the replies you have a lot to choose from (always a good thing).
Glorious is located on Ravencrest/Uldaman. We are a fairly new group but made great strides 11/11H. Always looking for people to join our team. We like to have fun but also want to progress. We aren't hardcore we keep things light. Let me know, we can talk more if you want; Huntress#1868.

P.S. We are Horde ;)

Thanks!
Coti
Hi Romaa,

<Wax on Whacks Off> [A] on Kel'thuzad is recruiting we are a group of people who always goes for Ahead of the curve. We are looking for more people to fill out our roster. We are looking to start off with around 15 members to start in Heroic. Our players will also be running M+, PvP, and in general just playing the game.

With the communities Blizzard has added in, it is not required that you server transfer at the start. See if you like the group and then make your decision. The benefit to joining the guild and server transferring is that we will supply all of your raid mats. Flasks, Etc.

Who are we?
Our group is comprised of close friends who have been playing games together since 2010. We have played multiple MMOs together and have each been in top raid groups. We are no longer able to dedicate the time to compete as a hardcore group, but still would like to see the new raids in Heroic and to play the game with including PvP and M+. If we fill our roster to 20+ people we will be making our way to Mythic.

Who are we looking for
What we are looking for are either people who have raided before and want to progress at a good pace through the raid content or people who have experience with the game and are willing to take criticism and learn to raid. We also want someone who will fit in with our group. We are looking to build a roster to do any events that come in game and also can enjoy hanging out together in Discord if wanted. Mostly we want people who can play the game well, know their class and rotation, but most importantly who is fun to be around and also enjoys being around us.

What We Expect for Raid
    80% Attendance
    Know your rotation
    Have the correct consumables for raid
    Have your gear gemmed and enchanted

Our Group
Raid Dates/Times
Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST.

Recruiting:
We will talk to anyone who applies and try to fit you in if possible. We are primarily looking for the following:

Tank
Brewmaster Monk
Prot Paladin
Guardian Druid
Vengeance Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS
BM or MM Hunter
Balance Druid (With Healer and/or Tank Offspec is preferable)
Warlock (Any Spec)
Mage (Any Spec)

Melee DPS
Demon Hunter (Tank Offspec would be preferable)

Healer
Mistweaver Monk
Holy Paladin

How to Contact
Blizzard ID: Zinfu#11923
Discord: Zinfu#6829
Hi Romaa,

Welcome back to WoW!
<Reforged> on Thrall is looking for more to bolster our ranks for BFA. Our goal is to clear normal/heroic difficulty raids quickly and work our way through as many mythic level bossses as possible. Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed from 9pm-midnight EST. We would love for an opportunity to chat with you to see if we are a good fit. Please contact me if you're interested or have any questions. Btag: CallaLily#1369
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hello my name is Bonnifer of Journey server Bladefist. we are currently looking for new members we are a small guild looking towards the end game content. Sounds like we might be a good fit for you if you are intrested in switching to alliance.
We rad 2 night a week currently mon and wed but next month it will change to mon and tuesday 8-11cst .If you are intrested PLZ feel free to contact me at Btag Bonnifer#11394 or Discord Bonnifer#1542.

Look forward to speaking with you.
Bonnifer of Journey
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765927440

Contact me @ Richarino#1648, I would love to chat with you!