Returning Spriest LF Mythic Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
What I'm looking for
A Mythic raiding guild that regularly clears tiers while they are current. and has a friendly social environment.

Faction
While I would prefer to stay Horde if possible, Alliance is not out of the question.

Times
3-4 days a week is ideal. Any hours. Attendance will not be an issue.

Previous experience
Realm First 25 Heroic Lich King
2/2 25 Heroic Throne of the Four Winds
6/6 25 Heroic Blackwing Descent
4/6 25 Heroic Bastion of Twilight
6/7 25 Heroic Firelands [Searching for new guild]
8/8 25 Heroic Dragon Soul [Find new guild]
6/6 25 Heroic Mgou'Shan Vaults
6/6 25 Heroic Heart of Fear
4/4 25 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring
13/13 25 Heroic Throne of Thunder
13/14 25 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar [Guild falls apart, kill it for 14/14 on 10 man]

I admittedly did not play very much at all in WoD/Legion. Both due to real life obligations and my long-time guild falling apart. I am itching to get back into Mythic raiding with BFA, and am looking for a new guild to call home.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on Battle.net at Supernerd#1905 or simply leave your post here and I'll get in contact if things look like a good fit.

Thank you for taking the time to look over my post!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hi Lynalia,

I believe you have the drive and attitude to succeed in the guild I am putting together. While I am very aware it's going to be tough as a new guild, I think you will find that I, too, have the drive and attitude to succeed in the face of adversity. I think you would fit in very well with the team I have, and I do not yet have a Shadow Priest. I added you on BNet and would love to chat further.

<Alive> is a 2-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday (OPTIONAL): Heroic & Mythic re-clear 7-10 CST.
Weds & Thurs: 7-10:30 CST.

For those of you who want to raid 2 days, that option is available. Most people will want to raid 3. Because of the flexible nature of gearing, I am confident that this system will work even if you only want to raid 2 days.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. The 'trial' process is simple - you passed! Congratulations. It is a tiered system designed to help make you a better player. If you do well in Normal and Mythic+, you will be invited to Heroic. If you do well in Heroic, you'll be invited to Mythic. Wipe the raid 3 times on Mythic? No one is going to yell at you. We will swap you out with someone else and life will go on. After the raid we will do our best to work with you so that you master the mechanic and can get the kill next week.

A community-minded TEAM. For Mythic raids, we are going to bring the best 20 people for each encounter. There is no favoritism in this guild. We will look strategically at who we think is best for that fight, and invite accordingly. I am seeking to build a team that understands the faster we kill a boss, the better it is for the entire guild (even those that only raid Normal/Heroic).

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. Your raid and guild history, your logs, your item level, your class/spec/role - this stuff is definitely important. But these are not the things that are going to determine whether you're invited. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

An example: If I brought in a recruit that I invited that same day to Mythic raids (I would have played with them previously, of course, to come to that decision), and I asked you to sit out for progression, what would your reaction be? I am looking for people who understand that first and foremost we are a team. Every person is going to get their title, kills, gear, and plenty of gold, regardless of how we end up getting there.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content. There will also be a system in place so that you can purchase runs from the guild for alts that are not geared (or even your main) for a discounted rate. This helps the guild, and gives our raiders free gold for doing what they would do anyway.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
Blindside#6226 - Discord
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Bump!
Hey there! I'm Daniika, the recruitment lead for <Astral> on Turalyon (Alliance). We're 11/11M AtBT. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 9pm - 12am Eastern. Most of our officers have top 10 US experience, we just no longer have the ability to devote 16-20+ hours a week to raiding. We raid on a 9 hour schedule, but keep the same hardcore mentality, while valuing efficiency. Outside of our regular raid time, we have optional events such as a weekly heroic Antorus alt run, frequent achievement runs and m+ groups. Many of us also play other games together. It's our goal to build a community of people who enjoy playing together while always striving to improve ourselves.

www.astralguild.com

Contacts:
GM: Terra (Terra#1216)
Officers: Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)
Recruitment Officer: Daniika (Daniika#1445)
Fury is a Cutting Edge raid team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST and we’re currently recruiting:

Healers (priest [disc/holy], resto druid, holy pally)
Range DPS (mage, warlock, boomkin)
Any exceptional players

What We Expect:
[F]ury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content. You can find more details here: http://bit.ly/fteamoutline.
What You Can Expect:
In return, we offer a healthy, fun, non-toxic raid environment where we clear content quickly and efficiently. Our aim is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.
For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)
Hey there,

We are building our roster for mythic raiding in BfA. Raids are Tues-Thurs, 9PM to midnight EST. If you want more info you can check out our recruit thread or contact me on bnet at Stiggz#1712. Best of luck in your search for a guild!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765917069#post-1
Hello. <Drow> is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We're a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting Ranged DPS for BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Hello there!

We would love to have you visit us in Damage Inc.

To contact me:
-Battletag : Black#1220
-Discord Server : https://discord.gg/an8fPQC
-Leave a message on our forum thread below!
Our guild is based on Sargeras / Alliance side

Our forum guild thread is located at:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765706477

We are currently searching for solid players that can fit our build in mythic BFA content. If you have an interest in mythic raiding we should take a few moments to talk♥.

You are invited to join the Mythic raiding community for Sargeras server!

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/4DBmDlAuZ7q?region=US&faction=Alliance

Yours
-Anyshia
<Rehab> Kael'thas/Ghostlands
Horde Guild
Sundays and Tuesdays
Wednesday for Normal
7 PM to 11PM CST (Server Time)
Currently Recruiting for our Core Raiding Group for BfA!!:
DPS
Healer

We are a 2 night progression raiding guild. Many of us are adults with families and/or full time jobs.

We expect ALL Core Raiders to research encounters for raids before hand and to speak up when confused about boss/mob mechanics so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses.
There are 8 raids in a month and we expect our Core Raiders to attend 80% of those raids. (6/8 a month) We start raid invites ~6:45-6:55 and expect raiders to have flasks/food ready for pulls @ 7:10 PM CST. We also expect our Core Raider's ilvl to be on par with the current content.

Raid spots are EARNED and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough damage/heals/threat, treat others with respect then you'll never be sat.

We also encourage non-raiders to apply and hang out as well!

We are a pretty easy going group who are looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment.

On our off nights we enjoy running Mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, recruiting, PvP, exploring other games and hanging out in Discord.

Our goal is to clear the most current heroic/mythic raid as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive bunch looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it's current. We want to progress on a limited schedule and have fun while doing it!

Legion Progression:

Throne
11/11 N
11/11 H
2/11 M

Get off that high pop server, come be #1 here!

TO JOIN
Aitris-Kael'thas OR Rhint-Kael'thas
Mufasaa-Kael'thas OR Muhas-Kael'thas
Bareassed-Kael'thas OR Drthrall-Kael'thas

APPLY HERE:
https://goo.gl/forms/Ti7KbzpZZ1zvmWmz1
OR
Message any member in-game and they should be able to point you in the right direction!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

<Rehab> The first step is admitting you have a problem.
^
Good Evening Lynalia,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Hi, Lynalia! My guild Velocity is now recruiting for BFA. We ended the tier 10/11M with 7% on Argus. We're Alliance on Sargeras and raid during the morning/afternoon hours. If you can make our times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.

To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2

Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765737292#post-1

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!

Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
Not sure if our days/times work for you but if you are looking for a competitive atmosphere while still effectively using our time and killing bosses, Triage Gaming might be a place for you! I have also added you to btag.

Triage Gaming (Zul'jin) was formed in Legion by a group of raiders from all different backgrounds. We strive to be as effective as possible while still having fun and clearing content as it is current. Our goal for the first tier of BfA is US Top 100 and continually improving on that rank tier over tier.
We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 6-9 PST or 9-12AM EST
**After progression, Tuesday turns into our sales run day**

We are always looking to improve our roster and perform at our highest potential. We are looking for exceptional and competitive people to come be a part of our team. We expect raiders to come prepared and ready, both going through our boss strats and execution on discord as well as watching posted video's, if you dont know a fight via video before you come to raid, we are not the place for you. We do not run split run or require alts, however if you are able to play an alt in an competitive environment and wish to keep one raid ready for use if we need it, thats great as many of us are already doing that.

Loot is handled via Personal loot as per the new BfA Master Loot changes. Trial process is 6 raids (2 full lockout weeks) during this time raid consumables/

We are aiming to clear the tier's as quickly and efficiently as possible and perform at the best and strongest level we can with the time we have.

Below is also a link to our Recruitment post.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764046320

If your interested in raiding in a compeitive atmosphere and play to the best of your ability, we can be contacted the following ways.

Apply at www.triagegaming.com
or speak to one of us directly at the following battletags:

Limeade#11451 (GM)
L1ghtn1ng26#1121 (Melee Officer)
Alsex89#1392 (Healing Officer)
Hi Lynalia. Prevenge - Laughing Skull [H] (11/11M CE) is recruiting a ranged DPS to complete our roster. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST. Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord) or apply at https://goo.gl/forms/wOZnZAqmJopegDYM2.
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 9/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Warlock - Closed
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - Closed
  • Fire Mage - Low
  • **MELEE**
  • Fury/Arms War - Closed
  • Surv. Hunter - Low
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • WW Monk - LOW
  • Enh. Shaman - HIGH
  • Feral - HIGH
  • Rogue - Closed
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Disc. Priest - HIGH
  • R.Druid - Closed
  • MW Monk - Closed
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537