Merry Patchmas!!

Emerald Dream
My take on this is dual minded.

One, I was told shamans would be hibernating till 8.1, but from what I've seen...it's seems workable.

Earth Shield
Tremor Totem?

I mean come on, it ain't that bad!

On the other hand...warriors...
/sigh
There are times when I think Blizzard get's caught up in the whole, "Wouldn't be cool if Mages could do this!!!"
And then some developer in the back pipes, "Yeah, but I think warlocks would be the sh*t if we allow them to do that!!!"
And then some GM thinks, "Hey, what if Druids could do this, that, and this other thing!"
And you can hear the council of troglodytes bouncing around in their cubicles grunting and chirping like mongreled hyenas crossbred with bonobos as they chant, "YES, YES, YES, ALL THESE THINGS!"

And a small, still voice from the Graphic's department says, "But I play warrior, what about them?"

Anyway, there are a few issues...

Okay, some issues...

FINE...quite a few issues...BUT IT'S NOT THAT BAD...is it?
Edit: I'm going to play shaman regardless so it is what it is.

Largest issue with shaman's (ele & resto in pvp) is the spell schools have been reigned back into mostly nature (ele having to hardcast LB quite a bit with the exposed elements / high voltage build).

So despite GW being really quite amazing with the new talents, it is rendered useless if you're kicked, as opposed to how Gust of Wind was in the physical school and shaman's were quite slippery because of it.

Otherwise from what I've done I like how resto and ele play, though the severe secondary stat overgearing and legendaries make the spec play much better than it will in a couple months.
07/19/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Tolvashoc
Edit: I'm going to play shaman regardless so it is what it is.

Largest issue with shaman's (ele & resto in pvp) is the spell schools have been reigned back into mostly nature (ele having to hardcast LB quite a bit with the exposed elements / high voltage build).

So despite GW being really quite amazing with the new talents, it is rendered useless if you're kicked, as opposed to how Gust of Wind was in the physical school and shaman's were quite slippery because of it.

Otherwise from what I've done I like how resto and ele play, though the severe secondary stat overgearing and legendaries make the spec play much better than it will in a couple months.

So maybe they were talking about enhancement shamans...I'm currently futzing with my shaman trying to figure out how to best macro a toten in with Gust of Wind (GW)/ combined with Spirit Wolf (SW) and the PvP talent, Spectral Recovery (SR)...it looks like a nice, frustrating combination for BG's and wPvP_shoot-and-scoots.