Not sure if you knew or not...

Arenas
There's a lot of skilled rogues in the game rn.

Seeing a lot of great plays for what might be the highest skill cap.

Keep up the great work boys!

/applaud
Bro check out the vid I just posted in discord
I know like some of these rogues just instantly pop out of stealth and use the classic cloak and evasion combo, scares me how godly they are. I've also had a rogue use a smoke bomb on top of me with nobody near both of us. Honestly dude so happy rogue is so OP now all the Whazz prodigy's coming out of the woodworks.
07/23/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Dawnly
I know like some of these rogues just instantly pop out of stealth and use the classic cloak and evasion combo, scares me how godly they are. I've also had a rogue use a smoke bomb on top of me with nobody near both of us. Honestly dude so happy rogue is so OP now all the Whazz prodigy's coming out of the woodworks.

So many sick plays.

They're bringing sexy backpedaling back too.

They tend to be at least 3 moves ahead of their opponents.
In past pre-patches, Blizzard did bandaid hotfix certain things because of how broken they were. In WoD (MoP?) chaosbolt paired with grim sac would actually 1-shot players & got hotfixed within a day.

I'm not sure why suddenly they are completely absent? If its the first pre-patch in wow history that has an active rated ladder, shouldn't this also be the pre-patch most closely watched in terms of balance?
It's even better when they plant the Flag of Ownership in my body to show they really owned and outskilled me in that random 2v2 skirm.
07/23/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Janaisa
It's even better when they plant the Flag of Ownership in my body to show they really owned and outskilled me in that random 2v2 skirm.

Outskilled, outplayed and owned.

Seems appropriate for how tough their skill cap is atm.

You should /thank him for that flag. It's a sign of hard work and respect.
taking the game seriously during pre patch lmfao
07/23/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Lichkang

not only is he taking pre patch seriously

but this kid has never seen above 2k in his life either

ROFL
07/23/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Lichkang

Sarcastic thread is sarcastic. Sarcastic != Serious.

Prepatch craziness observations are for lols.
I'm gay