[A] Mystic Chaos is Looking For You...

Lightbringer
Still looking for a home? Well, look no further, the fires may have burned out but the windows are open and the fresh air is blowing through. We are still in need of some more family members, who like to raid and even those who prefer to just sit around drinking a soda, or a beer enjoying the company. (However, we do have some that like to drink tequila and raid, so take your pick) LOL :)

We are close knit WoW family currently rebuilding and refreshing our family and we want you...yes YOU. Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Solo play is fun, but playing with friends is better.

If you are worried about having no raid experience no problem, that means you are a blank slate open to learning. If you're interested in raiding, we will start you from scratch in the earlier raids, help you gear up and teach you the fights. If you are socially inept that's cool also, I think a lot of us get a little anxiety when meeting new people. If you have years of raid lead experience and can solo ABT we won't discriminate against you. ;) Seriously, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun.

So, if you're still looking for that home away from home? Well, look no further, we are still here and have plenty of room. Just say the magic word.....wait, what is the magic word? Oh well, just reach out and add me and we can see if together we can figure out what the magic word is. Otherwise, if you have a good recipe for lock cookies, or mage biscuits, I'm your go-to girl. I love to bake.

Also, just so everyone is aware, we are a new guild, so we are still looking for not only members, but Officers, Raidleads and anyone who wants to help build a successful guild and achieve the max this game has to offer.

Our goal is to get AOTC in each raid tier, so our main focus will be on normal/heroic content. But also keep in mind that nothing is written in stone so that could change to include mythic at a later date.

We mainly want to experience the current content as it opens and have fun doing so. This is not going to be a second job for anyone. It's to be able to say we have done it and had a blast doing it.

So far we have the following days set up for raiding:
Thurs 5 - 7 PST
Fri 4-7 PST

Contact Èmmýlee in game or bnet BzShady#1655

Hope to hear from you,
I just put some gamer music on, and logged on the game, ready to invite some new family members to our home. I really think we have what you're looking for if you are looking for a casual, laid back, social guild umm home. We do raid but it's not mandatory to join, it's just an event we put on the calendar for those that want to raid to enjoy. I mean after all what do you have to lose, give me a shout and let's chat. You never know till you reach out. :)

Happy Hunting ~ Issy

MsSoul#1684
Hey you, yes you, are you still looking for a home? If so, you've come to the right place, look no further. We have hot coco, pizza, and burritos. The warlock cookies are warm and the mage biscuits are baking, so come sit down, enjoy yourself, reach out and contact us, we're glad to chat, if you have any questions.

Happy Hunting
~Issy
MsSoul #1684
This sounds lovely! I have added you in both discord and bnet.. Hope to hear from you soon!
The weather is getting chilly, but the fires burn hot at Mystic Chaos, we also have smores, hot chocolate and pizza. If you are looking for a home we are looking for you.