Looking for Steadfast SWC!

Kirin Tor, Sentinels, and Steamwheedle Cartel
Was in this guild years ago. Just wondering if they are still around and active. Was my first wow family and never had that same feeling of community since.
I don't know if Steadfast is still very active as a guild, but I know some its players are. This toon used to be Jinjinn the troll priest. My wife, who plays Mahre the hunter, and I originally established Steadfast back in 2007, but switched to Alliance when Wrath came out. We've been back on the Horde side for a while now, but we don't have a very active guild life. We'd like to find a casual and friendly guild of adults who realize there is more to life than this game. We adventure in Azeroth to escape the woes of everyday life, and not treat the game like a second job.
We're not horde side in Shadow Order, but if you folks are looking for a relaxed guild that still manages (somehow) to get stuff done, we might be the guild for you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765976437 has some more info if you're interested.

Either way, good luck! <3
Steadfast remains...steadfast? We're around, though as above-noted, not amazingly active. But, if interested in re-joining, feel free to pester myself or any guild officer that's online for an invite.

And a hello to Jinjinn and Mahre, founders of Steadfast and great people. :)