Hotfix aimed shot immediately

Arenas
Only nerf after sin rogue
07/21/2018 11:24 PMPosted by Cäsey

Hey don't deflect onto us Mr 25k aimed shot.
07/21/2018 11:29 PMPosted by Standardpal
07/21/2018 11:24 PMPosted by Cäsey

Hey don't deflect onto us Mr 25k aimed shot.
Mister pve damage dead
berserking
also mm is absolute garbage at 120 so who gives a !@#$
I’ve been running double MM 3s for fun and it is hilarious. Clearly garbage with scaling but hell if I’m not gonna have a fun time coordinating the firing squad in arena for the overkill one shot.

Consistently pulling 40k+ double tap openers too with dark archangel so two hunters is just overkill.
07/22/2018 12:44 AMPosted by Chucklebolt
I’ve been running double MM 3s for fun and it is hilarious. Clearly garbage with scaling but hell if I’m not gonna have a fun time coordinating the firing squad in arena for the overkill one shot.

Consistently pulling 40k+ double tap openers too with dark archangel so two hunters is just overkill.
I want to try this
07/22/2018 12:45 AMPosted by Cäsey
07/22/2018 12:44 AMPosted by Chucklebolt

I want to try this

I call it Welcome to the Gun Show and I highly recommend it for fun
07/21/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Shiyolangley
<span class="truncated">...</span>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEcRDP304kU&t=2s

you sir, are wrong. yes, they couldnt hit above 4k that often, but not many clothies had over 4k health. you had to be a pretty late game raider to have more than that as a caster
watch the first 1:30

I had 4.7k and so did my mage friend, ganking people in full greens isn't really relevant. PvP armor also provided a LOT more armor than pve gear(warlords/marshals) which was like 10%+ DR to physical. I never got one shot or two shot by a hunter, ever. I pvped a LOT.

I had 5.7k health in vanilla. I was an MM Tri spec 7/41/3and I in fact, two shotted mages, they were the easiest of all the classes to kill. Most mages were in the 3.5k range and I could easily get 2.8k aimed shots, the multi that followed usually finished them off (to be fair there WAS an auto inbetween).

Naax was not out long enough for most people to get more than three tier pieces before TBC came out. I was top DPS in every raid I went into in full PVP gear. Only 3+ naax players would out dps me (I was never given PVE loot cause my hunter raid officer hated me for out dpsing him in pvp gear).
We begged for this to be adjusted in beta because the problem is all the mechanical modifiers stacking up for unhealthy gameplay.

We wanted it changed in beta because as we all know, now it's Live, Blizzard won't fix the underlying mechanics, they'll just nerf aimed shot by 50%.
07/22/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Laotl
We begged for this to be adjusted in beta because the problem is all the mechanical modifiers stacking up for unhealthy gameplay.

We wanted it changed in beta because as we all know, now it's Live, Blizzard won't fix the underlying mechanics, they'll just nerf aimed shot by 50%.

Well to add to this a little bit.. normal aimed shots can’t really be scary if this kind of thing is possible once per match due to stackable scaling buffs. Most would rather not have the gimmick and have more reliably hard hitting normal aimed shots.
07/21/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Miasen
I did a skirm the other day, popped double tap while in camo and one shot someone. Was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen in this game. I think Aimed Shot isn't too bad atm, but it can randomly crit super high for some reason, when its max should be like 10k if even that.

Then again this could just be a 110 thing, and at 120 this won't be much of an issue. Things like this aren't uncommon in a prepatch, many things are broken, many of those things will be addressed at 120.

Ive played beta a lot.. its a 110 thing babycakes!