BFA Ele > Legion Ele

Arenas
1 2 3 5 Next
Anyone who says otherwise is awful at this game lol
You're getting carried by Frost Mage slows/ roots and glacial spike calm down spastic. You're more than welcome to sit in lfg bfa season one tho when the Mages all go play with Rogues / Boomys / Warriors.
07/22/2018 03:17 AMPosted by Biskky
You're getting carried by Frost Mage slows/ roots and glacial spike calm down spastic.

Good thing I havent played it with arcane / spriest / boomy / lock / rogue / ww and thought it was just as good.

Oh wait I have lol
Demo !@#.

Axe toss healer .

Lasso Fel lord .

2 ES stuns out.

Service Dr axe toss healer if needed.

ele Spriest x

Horrify off dps

Hoj healer

Lasso KT into 2 ES stuns

SIlence out on healer

Fear whenever u want

The list of viable comps goes on and on with the ability to take Lasso and 2 ES stuns at 150 maelstrom .

LTP
I qued into ricki tonight, granted i was extremely fried with no addons, ele has so much control of the game it's insane how you can ever lose with or as one. The damage is sub-par but the utility is actually the most I've ever seen a class/spec have since mop.
07/22/2018 03:27 AMPosted by Ðeceptiøn
I qued into ricki tonight, granted i was extremely fried with no addons, ele has so much control of the game it's insane how you can ever lose with or as one. The damage is sub-par but the utility is actually the most I've ever seen a class/spec have since mop.

I was top dmg every game lol wut?

9100 es stun crits

3k frost shock crits

Like a 0 crit 0 overload go is still like 18k lol

When u start getting crits / overloads it gets to the 25k+ mark
Btw if i want to you can ES 3x in a go if you get an overload on IF after the 2nd ES stun.

Which with all non crit ES this is 12k dmg . If all crit its 27k lol Thats only the 3 ES.

Not counting the SK , possiblity for 2x overloads. The lava bursts in between.

Anyone that says ele doesnt have dmg is blind :P
if you play with demo, you can empower the fel lord to make it last 15 seconds longer and (I believe, haven't checked the swing damage) do more damage
so your rdruid can add on the wombocombo with a nice vortex
07/22/2018 03:49 AMPosted by Laoghaire
if you play with demo, you can empower the fel lord to make it last 15 seconds longer and (I believe, haven't checked the swing damage) do more damage

Thinking anything lives longer than a normal fel lord duration vs ele :O
07/22/2018 03:50 AMPosted by Stickirikii
07/22/2018 03:49 AMPosted by Laoghaire

Thinking anything lives longer than a normal fel lord duration vs ele :O

Its not your spec, its your gear. Templates are gone, you out gear most PVPers.
I'm really not seeing where you get these numbers, especially with how back to back earthshocks even with 150 maelstrom.

dispellable flame shock on a 6s CD even more so
07/22/2018 04:14 AMPosted by Kaseus
I'm really not seeing where you get these numbers, especially with how back to back earthshocks even with 150 maelstrom.

Lava surge proc 150 maelstrom.

ES stun -60 maelstrom at 90 now
Lava burst +10 maelstrom at 100 now (Earth fury range)
ES stun -60 Maelstrom at 40 now
IF +15 maelstrom if overloads 21 maesltrom at 61
ES no stun.

Even without Lava surges.

150 maelstrom. Prep Stormkeeper

ES stun -60 maelstrom at 90
SK lightning bolt. +12 maelstrom at 102 now
ES stun 42
Sk 54 Maelstrom.
Usually have a lava surge proc as well in between. Which u can use even without flame shock on target for the 10 maelstrom to get a 3rd ES out. Non crit 4k . Crits for 8-10k.

Playing MOTE you dont care that Lava burst doesnt crit. Its the ES and SK thats doing dmg.
07/22/2018 03:58 AMPosted by Kik
Its not your spec, its your gear. Templates are gone, you out gear most PVPers.

Getting the same exp on beta where everyone is on a level gearing field.

Also I only PvPd all of legion.

Im actually less geared than most my friends and other players that play vs me at 2600+ mmr.

Dispellable flame shock is the buzzword for eles. I barely notice the CD.

You can play around it and also get ahead of the dispel war rather fast.

For example. Playing vs about any comp with a single dispel.

Flame shock . frost shock target.

Healer goes hur dur dispel all eles dmg.

Full lasso. Which hits for the same dmg as casted bolts btw every second. Allows you to move and position 20 yards in LoS of target.

While my teammate either sets up CC or does his own dmg into the target.

Also if the healers focused on dispeling my flame shocks my teammates are getting free Cross CC on other CC. Be that fear . pollys . hex etc

If anything dispeling flame shock is huge bait esp if sitting at 150 maelstrom and ready for a go.
Might take a month or so for others to catch on. Prolly just need to verse it a lot and see just how much utility / dmg / control they have before they stop saying its unplayable.

Lava surge proc 150 maelstrom.

ES stun -60 maelstrom at 90 now

thats -100 leaving you at 50 maelstrom

that's what I don't get tho, unless I'm missing something obvious
07/22/2018 04:35 AMPosted by Kaseus
thats -100 leaving you

ES only costs 60 maelstrom no matter what.

If your above 100 maelstrom tho it procs a stun.

Still only costs 60 maelstrom.

The talent makes any ES cast at 100 maelstrom a 2 sec non dr stun.

It doesnt make ES cost 100 maelstrom.

If you play Aftershock instead of mote you have 2 25% rolls when above 100 maelstrom which means you can get 3+ ES stuns.

I prefer MOTE for the 20% increased dmg on ES and other dmg outside our goes.

Thats the thing that 90% eles havent figured out yet. ES used to cost 125 for max dmg on ES. They literally cut the cost in half. Gave you a talent that has a 25% chance to refund and its still one of the harder hitting abilities in arena , Instant cast, and provides a non DR 2 sec stun.

You 100% can access ES more and its what makes ele so good atm.
07/22/2018 03:17 AMPosted by Biskky
You're getting carried by Frost Mage slows/ roots and glacial spike calm down spastic. You're more than welcome to sit in lfg bfa season one tho when the Mages all go play with Rogues / Boomys / Warriors.

Post on your main so when I bump this thread in a few months I know who Im addressing