Don't Make Pets Above 400 Honor! Plz!

Pet Battles
1 2 3 5 Next
Blizzard if you put a pet above honor 400 I am so done with this.
I understand they can do this and everything trolls will say, I got it.
I don't do much anymore on game but pet collect and if you guys keep making me grind higher and higher thinking that will work I will try another game.

Loyal fan, been around since day 1-30 of vanilla launch I don't know when exactly.
Put at 200, getting prestige 7 took me awhile, but i wasnot 100% efficient either, 200 will probably take me most of bfa, 400 , lol
You arent entitled to own every pet in the game. If hardcore pvpers want a pet unique for them, they should be allowed to have those.
Tell me 10 HARDCORE glads that want a pet over a mount please.

I already said I understand the other side of the argument above I don't need to hear it again.

"I understand they can do this and everything trolls will say, I got it."

I am saying for myself...... this is it for me.
One of the most sought after pvp pets was the Ethereal Soul-Trader. Saved and spent my ALL my gold for someone to give me that pet, just for Blizzard to make it unable in bgs completely some time later. So ill start with myself a Hero of the Alliance and ask for another pet with a similar on kill effect to be rewarded at a high honor level so I can show it off in bgs.
07/21/2018 04:12 PMPosted by Lunarstylez
One of the most sought after pvp pets was the Ethereal Soul-Trader. Saved and spent my ALL my gold for someone to give me that pet, just for Blizzard to make it unable in bgs completely some time later. So ill start with myself a Hero of the Alliance and ask for another pet with a similar on kill effect to be rewarded at a high honor level so I can show it off in bgs.

Pretty sure that was a TCG pet, or were you referring to when it used to be able to summoned in BGs?

Either way it was not a pet that required you to pvp to get.
07/21/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Studmuffyn
07/21/2018 04:12 PMPosted by Lunarstylez

Pretty sure that was a TCG pet, or were you referring to when it used to be able to summoned in BGs?

Either way it was not a pet that required you to pvp to get.

Its I know it was a TCG pet. Since it was removed I would like another pet that has a cool "on kill" effect that I can gain obtain through honor levels. Heck the crab might do that, i dont own one yet to see.
Oh god I just looked at your post and clearly a guy who cry's about everything.

Second I don't care about the soul-trader and thats not what my forum is about.

Your not a glad so I will go back to my last statement "Tell me 10 HARDCORE glads that want a pet over a mount please."

It doesn't matter I stated my point in the first post and sticking to it. Blizz wants to put an pet higher more power to them, but I won't be here to see it.
Do we earn the same amount of honor? For examples brawls right now are what 500 points? Maybe in BfA they are 1,000?
07/21/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Doggler
Do we earn the same amount of honor? For examples brawls right now are what 500 points? Maybe in BfA they are 1,000?

No idea if how much we earn changes foe bfa content, but each level is still 8k or so.
07/21/2018 05:55 PMPosted by Darkerpink
Oh god I just looked at your post and clearly a guy who cry's about everything.

Second I don't care about the soul-trader and thats not what my forum is about.

Your not a glad so I will go back to my last statement "Tell me 10 HARDCORE glads that want a pet over a mount please."

It doesn't matter I stated my point in the first post and sticking to it. Blizz wants to put an pet higher more power to them, but I won't be here to see it.

Makes a thread crying about how you have to pvp for a pet. Yet has the nerve to call someone else out for crying, classic. But at least you gave me a laugh with this post.
Your first paragraph "QQ more". Second "I dont care". Third " i said name 10 glads, because only 0.5% of arena players count as hardcore pvpers". You need to work on this forum thing. You derailed your own thread.
And PS. The titles of the threads you see on my Post history weren't created by me. Im replying to the people crying. Much like in this thread.

But in effort to keep this constructive ill respond to Doggler.
07/21/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Doggler

Actually a bit less now because the enlistment bonus is gone atm.
Don't even put them at 400.

Lower the 400 Honor Pets to like 75 or 100 and do not add any more. Period.

And FYI for those saying "Do the 300-500 Honor Quests" -

Honor 400 is equal to 3,520,000 Honor. Assuming you did all 4 300 honor quests and let's say 2 of the 500 honor quests every single day, it will take you 1600 Days Exactly to hit Honor 400.

Which is 4.3 Years.

And again, that's if you do every single Honor WQ and half of the Honor WQ that rotate every 6 hours every day for 4.3 years.
07/21/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Darkerpink
Tell me 10 HARDCORE glads that want a pet over a mount please.

I already said I understand the other side of the argument above I don't need to hear it again.

"I understand they can do this and everything trolls will say, I got it."

I am saying for myself...... this is it for me.

I wasn't aware that this pet is going to be vital to play the game
it's just cosmetics right?

it's okay to not get everything handed to you on a silver platter, it's nice to see some exclusivity for a change
if you want it, put in the work
if you want it but don't want to put in the work, then you're acting like an entitled kid

funny how you obviously don't have many clues about pvp, most gladiators barely have any honor levels because arena gains are abysmal.. the gladiator mount is obtained through an entirely different system based on skill, rather than time consumption
anyone can be honor level 400, just put in the time
07/22/2018 03:38 AMPosted by Maizou

Honor 400 is equal to 3,520,000 Honor. Assuming you did all 4 300 honor quests and let's say 2 of the 500 honor quests every single day, it will take you 1600 Days Exactly to hit Honor 400.

Which is 4.3 Years.

And again, that's if you do every single Honor WQ and half of the Honor WQ that rotate every 6 hours every day for 4.3 years.

most people got honor level 100 by default lol, some people got 250 even... 75 is a joke for a 'pvp exclusive' reward

I do agree that the grind has increased significantly, and you can thank everyone who cried for account-wide honor for that, because blizzard tuned the duration around that

either way, I can imagine that bfa will come with more efficient honor gains because blizzard won't want us to spend hours in old content instead of new

and if you do those world quests on alts, you effectively cut the duration by 2/3/4/5/etc, since those quests never took much time to begin with, that is very doable..
07/22/2018 04:22 AMPosted by Laoghaire
07/22/2018 03:38 AMPosted by Maizou

Which is 4.3 Years.

most people got honor level 100 by default lol, some people got 250 even... 75 is a joke for a 'pvp exclusive' reward

I do agree that the grind has increased significantly, and you can thank everyone who cried for account-wide honor for that, because blizzard tuned the duration around that

either way, I can imagine that bfa will come with more efficient honor gains because blizzard won't want us to spend hours in old content instead of new

and if you do those world quests on alts, you effectively cut the duration by 2/3/4/5/etc, since those quests never took much time to begin with, that is very doable..

No, not "Everyone."

hardcore PvPers got 100+ easily, yes.

But people like me, who stopped at Prestige 7 because we were told they would not lock anymore pets behind PvP only got to about Honor 37. (I'm honor 50 cause I did auto-complete WQs on 6 toons for marks of honor throughout legion).

400 is an INSANE jump. There is literally no defending the fact it isn't.

ESPECIALLY when they outright promised us they would not attach anymore pets to PvP after the backlash of Prestige 7 pets.
most people? I am honor level 7.
07/22/2018 04:28 AMPosted by Maizou

I never said 400 isn't a massive jump, in fact I just said it was
What I am saying though that it isn't a bad thing that people are rewarded for enjoying pvp

just because you and OP don't like pvp doesn't mean the game has to be tailored to your likings

400 isn't an impossible feat. gating it behind gladiator would've been a fairer complaint than 'boooo I don't want to spend time getting this pet' because that's literally all it is, a time sink.. you don't have to be good at pvp to obtain it
maybe turn off your compulsion to obtain every pet and accept this one might be the one who got away if you don't want to put in the time
just like I accept that I won't obtain every gladiator mount, even the ugly ones
07/22/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Laoghaire
07/22/2018 04:28 AMPosted by Maizou

I never said 400 isn't a massive jump, in fact I just said it was
What I am saying though that it isn't a bad thing that people are rewarded for enjoying pvp

just because you and OP don't like pvp doesn't mean the game has to be tailored to your likings

400 isn't an impossible feat. gating it behind gladiator would've been a fairer complaint than 'boooo I don't want to spend time getting this pet' because that's literally all it is, a time sink.. you don't have to be good at pvp to obtain it
maybe turn off your compulsion to obtain every pet and accept this one might be the one who got away if you don't want to put in the time
just like I accept that I won't obtain every gladiator mount, even the ugly ones

In what reality is 4.3 YEARS of DAILY PLAYING DOING EVERY WORLD QUEST POSSIBLE is reasonable?

Yes, we can PvP to make it faster, but shockingly, some of us don't want to PvP. And we shouldn't be forced to in order to get 2 unique pets. If they were simply reskins without unique movesets, it'd be one thing.
07/22/2018 05:35 AMPosted by Maizou
In what reality is 4.3 YEARS of DAILY PLAYING DOING EVERY WORLD QUEST POSSIBLE is reasonable?

Yes, we can PvP to make it faster, but shockingly, some of us don't want to PvP. And we shouldn't be forced to in order to get 2 unique pets. If they were simply reskins without unique movesets, it'd be one thing.

haha
imagine having to pvp to obtain pvp rewards

no one is forcing you to do anything, if you don't want to pvp then you won't obtain the rewards that pvp has to offer.. pets are for the most part cosmetic, and very rarely required to enjoy pet battling
I am not very fond of many things in this game but I do them anyway because I want the rewards, it's not really a complicated concept

anyway, to answer your 4.3 years statement.. it's in fact not 4.3 years, because this time around you can do the same 5 minute world quests on all your alts, which still is the most efficient way to farm honor.. again, if you don't want to do that that's fine but then don't complain that you're not using every option available to you (besides of course good old pvp'ing)

just stop complaining lol, accept that people enjoy different parts of the game and like their own rewards for it
I have to say, I agree that this is ridiculous.

I'm pretty much raising one level of honor per day, doing the towers and the PvP world quests on three toons.

At the rate I'm going, it will take 400 days to get the pets. That's assuming I can keep up this level of work, which I can't. I have other things to do with my life.

I'm hoping that when BfA comes out, we will find that there are better and faster ways to farm Honor.