[A] Call Out For Any Warmode Communities

Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, and The Venture Co
Just reaching out to see if anyone who still visits the forums have created a War Mode community. If not, I'll be happy to get the ball rolling. Just a place for folks to organize groups, and call out assassins, air drops, or high levels of PvP in general.
I like the idea but I wonder if a chat channel might be easier to participate in and draw more people, say /warmode or even use /worlddefense if that's feasible.
A chat channel can potentially work, but I feel like the interface the Community system is a bit more robust, and it's easier to see who's online (instead of constantly typing /chatlist warmode). If you are talking about the previously game supported /WorldDefense channel, that no longer exists. Not sure you can create a custom one of the same name, but you could name it something else.
No reason we can't have both. I'll discuss with the guild having a policy to subscribe to /warmode whenever logged in.
Went ahead and made it. I don't see where I can make a permanent link, so message me in-game if you are interested: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/E0pYnLqTxMW?region=US&faction=Alliance
I'll be making a group for my horde killing purposes if you're interested. B)
Balanor, I grabbed your name on Emerald Dream in case you ever decide to come over. You've got our discord so you can reach out to me if you do.
07/26/2018 11:13 AMPosted by Jerec
Balanor, I grabbed your name on Emerald Dream in case you ever decide to come over. You've got our discord so you can reach out to me if you do.

That's awesome, I'll let you know. I've been considering it for a while. You may see me around regardless, we're sharded in BfA zones. I just lead a 20+ man raid on ED at Darkshore the other day.