Wpvp and Emerald Dream

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 3 4 5
How to WPVP like <the god kings>

Respect the 1v1.

Never lose the 1v1.

Never let your party turn into a raid. 1-3 is best. Test your skills.

Pwn noobs.

<the god kings> #1 guild ED, currently not recruiting.
I see a few posts about off realmers and such. I agree that EDers should not be inviting them.

But the off realmers you see now are possibly just phased there, grouped up or solo, because Darkshore is current content. It's only in old zones that RP realms have their own shards.
07/29/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Charax
Glad to see <Huntress> making a return! I played on Maelstrom back in the day.

Might be neat if a Kaldorei RP-PvP cross-server community was made, especially in light of recent game lore. Would love to hunt with you folks!

I'll suggest it.
07/31/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Cari
Was with a small group on the Darkshore again with the guildies giving it another chance. Our 13 versus their 22, wiped them once and suddenly they grew to over 30 with multiple off realmers now, so we offered those in the zone a spot in the raid, went in and held our own against it with 17 or so but wiped eventually. Soon enough there was a full 40 man on the Alliance side with (Possibly more but I only counted this many) 3 Emerald Dreamers. Again we don't mind wiping so we regroup and push in while we wait for our call for a few more in guild chat and a few others Emerald Dream (We wipe obviously). We get our group up to 35 and wipe the 40 man and take the loot crate.

Immediately after the wipe the off realm raid fell apart leaving only a handful and the couple Emerald Dreamers still in the raid. If they had looked with in their own server they probably could have pushed back in on us a few more times for fun back and forths but since they won't work with their own server and just use the LFG system to make a zerg ball we only got the 1 "even" fight but it was still pretty fun.

I don't blame the off realmers, by the way, for the PvP issue I am finding since prepatch, I blame the Emerald Dreamers who rather than turn to their own server they just phase in off realmers. Thank you to the Horde Emerald Dream who came out and helped, it was a lot of fun!

everytime when i've logged in i always see CRZ raids in darkshore most crate farming. I'm hoping that'll fizzle out after BFA launch
07/31/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Slédgehammer
everytime when i've logged in i always see CRZ raids in darkshore most crate farming. I'm hoping that'll fizzle out after BFA launch

nope, I firmly believe this is what the majority of the WoW playerbase will be doing in BfA.

1. Join a 40 man raid
2. Wait for a crate drop
3. AFK until the next crate drop
4. If the opposing faction is starting to put up a fight, leave raid and join another
5. Repeat

Blizz really should limit raid sizes to 10 in BfA, or 5 man parties only for warmode participants.
07/31/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Cortech

1. Join a 40 man raid
2. Wait for a crate drop
3. AFK until the next crate drop
4. If the opposing faction is starting to put up a fight, leave raid and join another
5. Repeat

[/quote]

Man this sounds pretty familiar to how Ashran worked.