They should rename Player Versus Player

Arenas
to Player versus Rogue

Blizz when is the hotfix coming we're waiting
inc rogues telling you it's balanced at 120 when it isn't
Just win 4Head
As someone who's strictly played beta for the past few months I can confirm BFA rogues are the most broken a class/spec has ever been in any patch/xpac in wow pvp history.
It's balanced at 120.
07/22/2018 03:40 AMPosted by Ghostzx
It's balanced at 120.

They said the same thing about DK's at the end of TBC.
They said the same thing about Ret at the end of TBC.
They said the same thing about Monks at the end of Cata.
They said the same thing about DH at the end of WoD.

and yet in every example when the xpac launched, only ret out of that list above were nerfed before the end of the first season of arena...and in SOME cases the OP "its balanced for level cap...blah blah blah" got BUFFED.

So, sorry. No.
It's balanced at 120.

Wanted to try a class i've never tried before. Therefore, I made a warlock and was getting ready for some arena (can't queue directly for 3's, so i have to hope to get lucky with Q's and this happens)

Watch this https://plays.tv/video/5b548a8165dcdbbbb7/rogues-are-balanced-

Tell me they're balanced. They can literally kill in a sap and if you trinket it's full blind and the worst part is they still have so many options EVEN if you survive sap/blind on your healer. They are also almost unpeelable due to their mobility, cloak and evasion. You have to not be right in the head or have some sort of mental disability to not think they need a nerf.

I had enough time for 2 globals and he didn't even garotte or kidney. The worst part of it all is it's frustrating because everyone actually plays it on beta.
It's balanced at 120.
wtf imposter
07/22/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Ghostzx
It's balanced at 120.
wtf imposter
I'm the og get out of here
07/22/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Ghostzx
07/22/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Ghostzx
...wtf imposter
I'm the og get out of here

wtf
LMAO
07/22/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Megaknuckles
07/22/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Ghostzx
...I'm the og get out of here

wtf
It's balanced at 120.

its not, i have beta
Without pvp templates how are they even supposed to tune specs for pvp exclusively from pve?
07/22/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Tamelin
It's balanced at 120.

Wanted to try a class i've never tried before. Therefore, I made a warlock and was getting ready for some arena (can't queue directly for 3's, so i have to hope to get lucky with Q's and this happens)

Watch this https://plays.tv/video/5b548a8165dcdbbbb7/rogues-are-balanced-

Tell me they're balanced. They can literally kill in a sap and if you trinket it's full blind and the worst part is they still have so many options EVEN if you survive sap/blind on your healer. They are also almost unpeelable due to their mobility, cloak and evasion. You have to not be right in the head or have some sort of mental disability to not think they need a nerf.

I had enough time for 2 globals and he didn't even garotte or kidney. The worst part of it all is it's frustrating because everyone actually plays it on beta.

Have you tried pressing any of your defesives? I heard they work wonders when keeping you alive. Generally when someone opens on you with all their cd's up, you idk press trinket? Wall? Healthstone? Any button you have to stay alive? I haven't played much of the beta so i'm unsure if lock can still use wall in stuns, but even if you can't you should have at least trinket walled. Or at the very least topped yourself with healthstone once you were out of the stun. You don't really get to complain about something being op when you just played like !@#$ in the match up.
Rogue legit the newbiest class of the game, even Frost DK and ret let you be more interactive with their burst

Meanwhile rogue burst you in a stun, if you're on a class that doesnt have defensive during stun good luck, if you trinket then you're pretty much dead

SMH idk how Blizzard nerfing WW stuns but let rogue keep theirs
07/22/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Yuouji

Have you tried pressing any of your defesives? I heard they work wonders when keeping you alive. Generally when someone opens on you with all their cd's up, you idk press trinket? Wall? Healthstone? Any button you have to stay alive? I haven't played much of the beta so i'm unsure if lock can still use wall in stuns, but even if you can't you should have at least trinket walled. Or at the very least topped yourself with healthstone once you were out of the stun. You don't really get to complain about something being op when you just played like !@#$ in the match up.

I do kind of have to agree with this, like I'm no top tier PvPer and far from it but I mean your arena partner alone coulve saved you there, they couldve stunned rogue off you, if he trinks, freezing trap and that's a sub which outside of burst doesn't have as much damage. Also like was said if you trinked into horrify or teleport or healthstone you wouldn't have dropped so fast. You might say he could've re-stunned but he wouldn't have been able to pull off the second big evis if he did cause to do that big damage evis he's prob stacking mastery not haste so he wouldn't have the energy for another 5 combo pt evis. Now rogues are definitely overtuned but i'd say thats more so true for assass than sub rogue. Hopefully they do get nerfed but it's far from unbeatable

Edited typo
I love iron wire + kidney shot. Blizzard said !@#$ casters. You're either trinketing the garotte or the kidney. It's guaranteed trinket in the first 7 seconds of a fight. What other class can do that?

And the longest CD of that chain is kidney shot at 20s. So they pretty much on demand force trinkets on caster. lolololol GJ Blizzard! Crushin it.

Oh forgot about subterfuge. So pretty much no one on your team is casting for the first 6 seconds. lolololol
07/22/2018 08:53 PMPosted by Rexsmash
I love iron wire + kidney shot. Blizzard said !@#$ casters. You're either trinketing the garotte or the kidney. It's guaranteed trinket in the first 7 seconds of a fight. What other class can do that?

And the longest CD of that chain is kidney shot at 20s. So they pretty much on demand force trinkets on caster. lolololol GJ Blizzard! Crushin it.

Oh forgot about subterfuge. So pretty much no one on your team is casting for the first 6 seconds. lolololol

It's every rogue spec. Even outlaw does insane damage and keeps its 6 second stun ability on a 10 second cooldown lmao